Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:53:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can you make a livin in crypto  (Read 792 times)
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:04:37 PM

this domain is interresting so i want to ask can you make a livin from this

No, you can't make a living out of crypto, but you can really earn from it. Crypto trading is designed more on investing, sometimes it takes a long-term before you can really earn from it. And it also has a lot of risks. If you really want to earn a living, try to find a stable job. And add a little portion of your income to crypto in order for you to earn more.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:05:20 PM

Ofcourse you can make a living from crypto! People make investments in coins everyday, they hold long term investments like Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple, and others hold shorter term investments hoping for that short burst of profit.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:33:47 PM

For me not yet, it would be really lovely though. But if you dont got enough trading skills, I think it is very hard to make a secure living with it. As it then becomes mainly speculation and if you are lucky and choose a winner, you may be able to live on the profit for quite some time. But this needs luck! Hopefully we all will one day live just of the revenue of crypto! The future looks bright for everyone that is here now. Ask the ones that were here in 2013 or even 2011 they can tell you. Just dont loose faith if there is a bearmarket, eventually it will pass.
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:35:23 PM

Ofcourse you can make a living from crypto! People make investments in coins everyday, they hold long term investments like Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple, and others hold shorter term investments hoping for that short burst of profit.

The market of the cyrpto really volatile that gives the more ooprtunity for us to make our live in the crypto. this seems to be very good place. a lot of people alreayd made their live through the crypto especially about the daily trade.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
LiveEdutvICO
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:41:02 PM

Yes it is possible to make a living with crypto currencies. Like everything else in business and trading, cryptocurrency will make you money if you know the where, the when, and the how. How much you make depends on your skills in reading charts and understanding the market itself. There are some people who are actually living from just trading on the cryptocurrency market

There are several ways to earn money in the cryptocurrency industry. Here are a few:

- Day Trading
- Long Term Investing
- ICO Flipping
- Mining
DRAWDE_3691

Activity: 168

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:43:45 PM

Definitely, Crypto world will make a living. It has so much potential when you have the talent and money for trading plus investing, and talents on some task they are paying with btc like SEO works and being a manager for a certain campaign..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   ESCROWCOIN  ●  Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  Discord  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  BUY NOW   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
krdcwplgf

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:51:02 PM

If you have the right skills, you'll find working in crypto as lucrative as working in jobs in the office. The advantage is that you control your own time and mostly you do not have a boss to answer to. You can work at home and do not have to suffer heavy traffic.
Encryption, must be mixed encryption is the direction of blockchain development.So I will invest in XZC, DASH and XMR, which are very advanced in the direction of mixed encryption, and of course, I have regular purchases of bitcoins and ETH.This is very important to me.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:54:33 PM

Making a living out of crypto? Well there is a chance maybe you can do that but its pretty hard. If you chose the correct coin to invest in and get profit through it you migt have a chance to make a living.If it would br something like bitcoins whose price increases alot in a short time then you'll get alot of profit which might be enough to make a living(if you had invested enough). But there is also a great chance that you may suffer from loss due to investing in the wrong coin, so its risky and not that dependable
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:11:34 PM

Yes I think you can make a living in crypto, in fact you can join Bounty Campaigns in this forum although sometimes it takes around a couple of months for you to receive your reward but it is worth it. Once you get your pay then you can also do trading for the rest of the reward so it'll also profit aside from cashing your rewards out.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:16:52 PM

Ya it is true that through this forum you can earn so much that you can make living from it. As their are so many options of earning like participating in signature campaign, joining ICO bounty programs, doing trading. So many options to earn without investing and risking your investment.
rickyleatham

Activity: 126

Get your share of the future

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:35:19 PM

i think it is possible to make a living by cryptocurrency, nowaday, we are no longer need to work away from home anymore, investors use bitcoin to trade everyday can make enough or may be much more for living, we can earn so much money if we can work hard enough.

arcds9

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:39:01 PM

of course mate . it is doable. no boss, no pressure, no specific time, no bindings... just use your skills and logics..then you get it
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:43:44 PM

sure you can make living from crypto, but you can make it when you get in a situation that you have a big enough amount to play with..
enendad

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:45:55 PM

ho I think I was like that, although joining the forum soon, but really make some money, compared to the tense work is simply the Holy Grail, I think with countless tokens appear, there will be many, many opportunities Opportunity belongs to those with vision Wink

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:44:27 PM

If you want to earn for a living and if you do not have a job, you came to the right neighborhood. Doing this actually make money for a living but you should do it full time, it will be your primary source of income if you do not have a job. It can also be managed if you have a job, that is better but it will be hard as you will spend half of your day to your job and half in crypto. I have a friend that got his house through bitcoin, he is a trader by the way,the problem is I do not know how he make it but he earns a lot and according to him, it is easier than joining campaigns and earning through it.
nhoj25

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:47:52 PM

yes, some of my colleagues in my work quit their Jobs because they earn more money here
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:50:32 PM

yes, some of my colleagues in my work quit their Jobs because they earn more money here

I really do not understand why people will ever want to quit their jobs when you can easily do something to earn cryptocurrency passively without stress and earn in two ways except for those who really want to go into full time trading anyway which still seems a bit realistic. There is a lot to earn around and the loveliest thing about it is that, if you are smart, you can earn a lot without stress.
BioCryptTechnologies

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:56:04 PM

You surely can earn quite a bit and make a living off of Crypto. Its really no different than those making a living off of wallstreet. Things are just more active as far as gains and losses and the risk / reward is much greater. I mean look how far in the last couple years bitcoin has come. Hell, over the last year how much it has increased. If you just bought 10k just 1 month ago, you have be up 50%. so you most certainly can. And if you are trading or tethering at the right times, you could be up far more than just 50%
xeva

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:00:31 PM

Yes it is possible, although it does require a large capital to begin with. View crypto investments as a supplement to your primary source of income and make it your goal for crypto to become your primary source of income. Requires dedication and knowledge, and most importantly patience.
skripsup

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:01:13 PM

I really do not understand why people will ever want to quit their jobs when you can easily do something to earn cryptocurrency passively without stress and earn in two ways except for those who really want to go into full time trading anyway which still seems a bit realistic. There is a lot to earn around and the loveliest thing about it is that, if you are smart, you can earn a lot without stress.

I think in the same way. There is no need to give all your time to crypto and leave your sources of earning.
Planning! The planning plays a crucial role here. You can plan your day in such way, that you will have time for work plus for earnings on crypto (trading, bounty campaigns, and other things).
I know it will be hard at the first time to do both things, but the result will be surprising if you are trying hard.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: