Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:36:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: does cryptocurrencies have a significant impact?
what will be its impact socially and economically?
how will it change and affect our our daiy lives?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: impacts off cryptocurrency  (Read 2035 times)
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:04:51 AM

what are the social and economic impacts cryptocurrencies have ?
and how will this affect third world and poor countries because of their limited access to internet and modern technology?
I once discussed similar this topics. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2336191.msg23774054#msg23774054
From what I conclude indeed poor countries today have not been able to adapt bitcoins to become a thriving business in there country,
poor countries are still focused on infrastructure development and job creation.
As for joining the bitcoins business, we need enough money and have good internet access.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bayard2018

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:00:53 PM

In terms of banking, cryptocurrencies are very useful. there is a very good project called humaniq, it aims to bank the unbanked.
Funny if you are unbanked it's because you haven t enought money...
So in this case you could have an empty account out of bank, and without computer like the most part of unbanked people.
Ask to unbanked people what they think about blockchain....

CHEVALIER BAYARD Sans peur et sans reproche
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 08:28:55 PM

You all know that cryptos are not descentralized at all.
I registered on bittrex yesterday, and i was so dumb because i deposited more than $1000 in there, and i didnt't knew it before, but you need to put a lot of verifications and a lot of things in there,  and i was not able to withdraw my funds because i did not put all my IDs and plus a Selfie.
It was unfair because exchanges have been created for being fully Descentralized, it is not a good thing.
All those bastards are trying to centralize bitcoin to make it work like the real currencies..

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Bayard2018

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:04:32 PM

It would be more difficult to know cryptocoins value if it were no marketplace
Centralisation is a way to increase exchanges, like in real life

CHEVALIER BAYARD Sans peur et sans reproche
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:31:09 PM

and how will this affect third world and poor countries because of their limited access to internet and modern technology?
Bitcoin giving a huge impact both social and economics life of individual, and yet it would be considere as a life changinh technology. It will improve and develop everyone in doing social activities because most of us are having fun with internet. We can do a lot of thing by using this technology and lessen the time spend in doing payment transactions.

And talking about economics, of course we are so lucky to have this. Bitcoin gives us more than anything can do in terms of financial support. Though we have a day job but its far of what we've got from having with bitcoin. And more people depending bitcoin as there hope of having a brighter future.
krigger

Activity: 518

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:48:43 PM

I once discussed similar this topics. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2336191.msg23774054#msg23774054
From what I conclude indeed poor countries today have not been able to adapt bitcoins to become a thriving business in there country,
poor countries are still focused on infrastructure development and job creation.
As for joining the bitcoins business, we need enough money and have good internet access.

Neither poor, nor rich countries are focused on integrating cryptocurrency into the fabric of their nations yet. It is too early. Most people have no clue what Bitcoin even is, let alone all of the other stuff that comes along with it.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:55:09 PM

One economic impact it can give is by easing online transactions. It somehow also can help improve the income of the citizens, making government have more source of tax. In terms of social, more people will learn to transact online.
It won't really affect them greatly. The only major effect is that they will get left behind if most part of the world legalized bitcoin and they cannot enjoy the full benefits of bitcoin ad well as well as crypto.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:02:57 AM

I think some economic giants like japan would make use of crypto currencies and would progress towards the next stage while so me other giants like china,russia would act against bitcoin and they would neither be able to ban bitcoins nor they would adopt bitcoin and they would not progress using crypto currencies.

But some smaller countries like liberland and other may adopt bitcoin.But even though if most of the under developed countries try to adopt bitcoin and crypto currencies,they would fail to do so due to lack of internet facilities and infrastructure to adopt digital payments.
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:13:53 AM

Our modern generation are using alot of technologies and it has a big impact in the community of cryptocurrency. the crypto is the future of all. believe me or not the world would go crazy about this.
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:22:10 PM

I think some economic giants like japan would make use of crypto currencies and would progress towards the next stage while so me other giants like china,russia would act against bitcoin and they would neither be able to ban bitcoins nor they would adopt bitcoin and they would not progress using crypto currencies.

But some smaller countries like liberland and other may adopt bitcoin.But even though if most of the under developed countries try to adopt bitcoin and crypto currencies,they would fail to do so due to lack of internet facilities and infrastructure to adopt digital payments.
With the lack of government support itself in this case it will be very difficult to realize.
To adopt crypto technology to become one of the alternative as a payment method in a country, surely it will required a well planned infrastructure, in addition to minimize the damage as well and used for a long time.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:50:00 PM

in my opinion the bitcoin affect the third world countries in a good sense it has improves the poor countries and provide better facilities and good business and job opportunities to the poor people in the world. those people who have skills they are good in computers they can earn good amount of money through this form if they are good designer they can design logos fof the managers and they can get much more

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:08:11 PM

in my opinion the bitcoin affect the third world countries in a good sense it has improves the poor countries and provide better facilities and good business and job opportunities to the poor people in the world. those people who have skills they are good in computers they can earn good amount of money through this form if they are good designer they can design logos fof the managers and they can get much more
I agree, for me personaly bitcoin and cryptocurrency can have a massive impact on the world, and i am not just talking about how it could give an oputrounity for those who live in certain areas where the econnamy is bad, and not just giving a pourpouse for those who don't have a hob, it is beyond that, it is an idea that brings poeple together and idea that puts away all our diffrences and makes us work together under one pourpouse, and abitcoin is one of the great exemples of what millllions of poeple around the world could achive without the limites of goverments or banks, imagne what the world would be if people all around the world get paid with bitcoin, there will be no poverty, balance in power around the world.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 04:39:33 PM

As I observe in my environment, the social and economic impacts is that it makes an opportunity to students and other unemployed to make money out of it thus making overall unemployment rate lower. But it is limited to those who have gained knowledge in this technology (Bitcoin).

If the are is limited to access the internet then it wont make a difference since bitcoin and blockchain technology is based on the internet.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:47:47 PM

I think that the unemployment rate of bitcoin has no effect. Unemployment has many different aspects and if people do not want to work then there is no bitcoin will not force him to do it. The most important advantage of bitcoin is that it enables people to work remotely. If the economy does not allow people to have a decent wage that bitcoin can help to solve this problem. On the economy, bitcoin is now not affected in any way.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:58:48 PM

What I am seeing right now is that Bitcoin is the one who created the most impact among all cryptocurrencies, when you look at it Bitcoin has give a way for people to earn additional income from trading to mining it it gave them opportunity to earn money online it also had paved the way for Altcoins that people are also understanding hoping it will grow like Bitcoin. Bitcoin had quiet a big run this year that even people who don't know Bitcoin yet have became self-aware of what it is.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
White-Grey-Black

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:11:28 PM

I don't think its only about cryptocurrency it's all about the blockchain technology which is making currency(asserts) more secure and transparent, that is the actual aim of blockchain, and hey why not blockchain would really help governments and other assert related sectors to work very transparent and clean, from this we could avoid corruption as well .
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:20:28 PM

Sure as day, Japan will be a leader in crypto as you say. They tend to be on the cusp of new technologies and always the first one to accept them, even well before the United States, and Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are no exception, the US will be behind Japan which is a more technologically progressive nation for sure. Now, will it always be this way? I don't think so. Once USA discovers that crypto is a great tech, they will pour their resources into it and make it huge and will take it over much more than Japan, China, Russia, etc.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:32:44 PM

Cryptocurrencies have brought a completely new form of financial system or a currency system. We have always seen a centralized mechanism when it comes to currencies. Right now nobody can really predict how much potential this system has and will it replace the ongoing centralised system. Will governments and banks let it thrive? Is it good for economy of a country? Cryptocurrencies are in testing phase. Everyone has his own take on it. Some are supporting some aren't. In public view, cryptocurrencies are revolutionary form of currency but in government eyes it might be bad for economy. It will take some years to completely foresee the impact of cryptocurrencies on global economic model.
Saifher

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:39:09 PM

Cryptocurrencies have the potential to disrupt society, in a very big way. If this entire scene can reach its peak, things are gonna go insanely wild, you'll see banks crashings, government power changing hands, money flowing out of traditional investments into cryptos.. I think we are still a ways off from this happening, but it's slowly starting.

balanghai

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:43:23 PM

Bitcoin a chance for people to invest but as we know bitcoin still consider as risky investation so people must think twice before decide to invest.
When I try my friend to use bitcoin, they said that everything become easier compare use fiat and cheaper so bitcoin really change their transaction habit !
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: