Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: does cryptocurrencies have a significant impact?
what will be its impact socially and economically?
how will it change and affect our our daiy lives?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: impacts off cryptocurrency  (Read 2033 times)
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:55:08 PM

what are the social and economic impacts cryptocurrencies have ?
and how will this affect third world and poor countries because of their limited access to internet and modern technology?
crypto will only affect every middle-upper class economy if the people who are not sufficiently in economic terms will never know the crypto because of internet access and computers or smartphones that are not owned by them. the impact of crypto that occurs in people who use it may be a positive advantage in getting but the crupto can also have a negative impact if there are people who use it in the wrong way one of them in use for illegal transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:05:56 PM

It seems to me that now is the opportunity to receive education in any country. The Internet is also everywhere. Perhaps in some countries it is relatively expensive but if the Internet is to help earn money for life people will be able to pay it. It seems to me that the main reason is that people are afraid to invest and are looking for justification for their inaction.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:16:15 PM

There is a good impact of this cryptocurrency to the economic aspects, through this crypto currency, less fortunate people may be successful and financial stability of the people will become great as well as the economic. And in terms of social impacts, most of those who has a high access of technology and internet only can indulge in this crypto currency world. But it maybe a possibility that those who want to earn in crypto currency may be encourage and may acquire this technology in order to join and the impact of this to social is good because the population of crypto currency users will increase.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:16:24 PM

Crypto currencies are just created for the good of the people. Knowing that we can benefits from here especially for financial stability and a great source of income. It will provide us more and we totally enjoyed it. It's amazingly performance delight us and it will make us more productive than before.
For the third world, I don’t really think it will have any bad impact on them, I believe there are some internet wizards who live and knows what’s trending. There are people in third world that made a lot of money through Bitcoin, so I believe it is having a good impact there. If it doesn’t, u believe their government will ban it to prevent further loss. And for the whole world, hmmm, there are some it disfavored and they had to stop it in their country, and there are also those that it favored.

Some people are taking advantages of crypto but I am afraid of them being informed and aware too late of the crypto. If we take africa, internet access is not usual for all countries so it's not all the population that can benefit of the crypto.
And the government, I am not sure they have something to win to legalize or enhance the use of crypto.
This is something that can be expected in any country and not just Africa. We cannot expect everyone to make use of crypto as there would be some limitations one way or the other for some. However, the impact will still be felt from the few using it which eventually will have a way of rubbing off on the economy of the people involved as well as that of the country in the long run. Most of these African countries understand they cannot ban bitcoin and they would rather just embrace the blockchain technology and find ways they can benefit from it.
burnaksalseda

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:20:27 PM

and how will this affect third world and poor countries because of their limited access to internet and modern technology?
There are many impacts that cryptocurrencies have done to social and economic situation of a certain country especially to those poor countries. Even though not all countries support the idea of bitcoin, it can help the economy of a certain country to develop as well as to help people earn their own money to sustain their daily needs.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:21:45 PM

crypto will only affect every middle-upper class economy if the people who are not sufficiently in economic terms will never know the crypto because of internet access and computers or smartphones that are not owned by them. the impact of crypto that occurs in people who use it may be a positive advantage in getting but the crupto can also have a negative impact if there are people who use it in the wrong way one of them in use for illegal transactions.
This obviously cannot be discarded when it comes to the social aspect as some caliber of people will feel it more than the others at the end. However, there would still be some low class that would really be fortunate enough as long as they are learned and informed. The truth is, in as much as the middle and upper class have access to the information, not everyone will utilize it and some low class will even quickly grab it while looking for a means to survive and getting an answer to that. Generally though, it would have a great impact economically and socially anywhere it is being used.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:46:28 PM

People of my country who are working other country, start to feel the good impact of crypto currency because economical and faster way of money remittances, We have always seen a centralized mechanism when it comes to currencies. Cryptocurrencies have the potential to disrupt society. It is a big imapact.
It is true because all the people are now investing the bitcoin and I know the bitcoin will give us the bright future, bitcoin has made my life very easy as now I have the strong income and it is the main thing I like about the bitcoin that it has changed my life and the bitcoin is the new currency that will help all the people now. I am sure the bitcoin will give us the best thing and the price of the bitcoin will be high later more and more.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:33:44 PM

People of my country who are working other country, start to feel the good impact of crypto currency because economical and faster way of money remittances, We have always seen a centralized mechanism when it comes to currencies. Cryptocurrencies have the potential to disrupt society. It is a big imapact.
It is true because all the people are now investing the bitcoin and I know the bitcoin will give us the bright future, bitcoin has made my life very easy as now I have the strong income and it is the main thing I like about the bitcoin that it has changed my life and the bitcoin is the new currency that will help all the people now. I am sure the bitcoin will give us the best thing and the price of the bitcoin will be high later more and more.
You have described is not the currency. You are talking about bitcoin as an investment asset. It is not the best destination for bitcoin. It seems to me that the use of bitcoin as a currency would be much more important. I don't see the hoarding. This money is not working on the economy and speculative capital to pump bitcoin. Someday he will leave bitcoin and provoke a grandiose dump.
seizetehday5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:46:02 PM

I think the ripple effect is quite good and it allows the otherwise smart trapped individuals a way out into financial freedom. It does suck that not everybody can participate because of lack of internet and technology but that

problem should be solved fairly soon and within 5-10 years I think nearly everybody in the world will have a smartphone which means they will have access to all cryptos basically.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:44:46 PM

As far as being a currency is involved, I can say that crypto currency has a huge impact when it comes to financial, it can help us to have more income, depending on how we do it, whether trading, working or investing on cryptocurrency. There is also an impact to technology, since block chain technology is innovative, we can see a lot of people using block chain technology as well. There will be pros and cons of cryptocurrencies, but it is much better to try it than ignore it and have FOMO in the future.
When it comes to the income aspect, this is one way cryptocurrency have helped a lot. Back then before the evolution of currency, there is just a huge limitation on how people work online and get to receive what they work for. However, with cryptocurrency, this has been able to change a lot and now; people can gladly work online, get paid in bitcoin and get to do whatever they like with it.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:58:11 PM

Bitcoin has no current impact.

I mean, of course there are many people buyng, trading and playing with bitcoin but come on. For the moment it has no significant impact.
Proof is that in most countries, bitcoin and its community is simply ignored by the government.

I do not say that bitcoin has no future and will never change society, I affirm that changes are slow. Please, stop believing that bitcoin is a huge change, completely disrupting society. For the moment at least!  Cheesy
Right now the impact of bitcoin is in the low side and while most governments of the world do not give too much attention to bitcoin users there is no doubt they have bitcoin in their minds since they know in what bitcoin could become, maybe bitcoin is not going to destroy banks as some people in the forum want, but it is going to give to us an alternative way of payment all over the world and that is huge.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:00:40 PM

Bitcoin able to change people's habit to do transaction. Let's take a look on bitcoin right now, bitcoin has high demand is means there are getting a lot of people interest to use bitcoin because it's fit to being use in this digital era.
On third world country, they have opportunity to earn bitcoin and able to change their life if they can figure how to earn bitcoin in limited access of bitcoin.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:20:44 PM

When it comes to giving good value in return, crypto has been able to do that and that is why economically, it has been having a lot of impact on its users. Socially, of course, if one is doing well economically, then it automatically affect almost other areas which social aspect of it is not exempted. Now people tend to do things differently and interact with the help of crypto payment solution.
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:24:36 PM

Assuming that bitcoin will get some more light than what it has now:

Social - People are going to talk about it more. They are going to talk about the bitcoin wallets that they are using and the problems that they ran off with that certain wallet. They are going to talk about a whole new topic but of course it's not going to happen that much.

Economic - I guess people are going to be more inclined to work on the Internet. Youtube has made it clear that people are going to do things on the Internet just to earn money. Youtubers are making good money from it and bitcoin users are also making good money from working on the Internet. People are making their own Youtube accounts because of good money, the same thing will be happening to new bitcoiners. Once they see fellow bitcoiners making good money from it, they are going to pursue it and try their best to make as much.

In third world countries, even though there's a "limited" Internet connection, there is still an Internet connection. It's not that hard to move somewhere where there's better signal reception if you're going to make good money from it anyway. Plus, it's not like one whole country doesn't have an Internet connection. There will still be people that luckily live where there's a good signal reception who will be interested in making money from the Internet and thus collect bitcoins. I guess by the time bitcoin goes mainstream, shitty ISPs were already been replaced by another one or atleast have upgraded their facilities. Otherwise they will be forced to do so.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:58:52 PM

Bitcoin has not not been a problem to third world countries rather I think the people there are ripping the b no bounties of bitcoin. The value of bitcoin is high and network accessibility would not really be a debacle. Is a new technology and they are embracing the gains I think so.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:22:45 PM

The social and economic impacts of Cryptocurrency is quite enormous and still being explored. The Cryptocurrency has increased the thirst of people to search more on the internet and also participate in online trading. The profits made from Cryptocurrency has really been helpful in restoring the economy of some developing countries; unemployed persons have now been venturing into the world of Cryptocurrency and while they are making earnings the GDP of the country is also being helped
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:24:50 PM

It seems to me that now is the opportunity to receive education in any country. The Internet is also everywhere. Perhaps in some countries it is relatively expensive but if the Internet is to help earn money for life people will be able to pay it. It seems to me that the main reason is that people are afraid to invest and are looking for justification for their inaction.

Well people are afraid to invest because of the volatility of bitcoin without knowing the near fact that its volatility will give them a decent profit. And if mass adoption can be succeed it will make a big crate in the community especially in price. And in line with this many people will somehow upgrade their level in socio economic. People just need to be open for all new ideas that life can offer.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:50:05 PM

Cryptos in nature are economic as there isn't a single government that controls them as of this moment. It acts as form of fortune or wealth for an individual alone which country could not expropriate. Unlike other forms of asset, such as land, vehicle and the like, this is due to the fact that they are being regulated by the government.

As per social effect, cryptocurrencies exist to those people who have access to them, which they benefit from a digital economy that they created, countering the basic economic principle of one state.

Since the government are incapable to control this digital coins, third world countries won't improve from this kind of trend politically. The government has the power to mandate such kind of things, which even influential people could not do. People that has access and hold these cyptos are the ones who were blessed and truly benefit from the positive impact of digital currencies.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:59:56 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 12:10:06 AM by Rahar02

Cryptocurrencies have gained huge value over 8 years, and the most significant impact is how people use it in case of monetary system, not to depend on bank systems or remittance at all. There are many false alarm or fud news from bankers who trying to influence people not to invest in cryptocurrency because it's dangerous or fraud system, blah blah blah.
Crypto change the way people doing their business, consider it as an upgrade to implement blockchain technology or p2p without a third party.

Next step; as bitcoin growing bigger over time, it becomes too big to not notice it, the government have to regulate cryptocurrency or at least regulate exchanges as the main door to convert bitcoin into fiat currency and vice versa.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:34:12 AM

I guess there is little countries with limited access to the Internet can benefit from the rave of the moment. cryptocurrency. No internet, no access to cryptos. It is as simple as that. I have heard of instances where some crypto enthusiasts have migrated to countries where they can enjoy internet access. The economic impact of cryptocurrency can not be emphasized. It builds GDP and uplifts the financial status of its holders.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██