Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:56:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you generally invest in an ICO ?  (Read 2012 times)
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:13:29 PM

If you are on a very low budget I suggest that buy some after its ICO because there is a tendency that if the project has a bounty campaign the dumpers will like to sell the tokens below the ICO price and your bag will be full even though you have a small budget and after that start trading more buy low sell high because i double my tokens on to that and the positive to that is you only need the minimum requirements fee required by the exchange so the small budget is not a problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:29:17 PM

Hey guys,

I'm starting off with a relatively small budget, but I do want to invest in a few ICOs. However I have no idea what can be a potentially profitable amount, not necessarily short term, but in the long-ish run.

How much do you guys invest in an ICO that you believe in on average ?
The basic rule you must follow is always: Never invest more than your wallet allows. I think the minimum amount to invest in an ICO is 1 ETH. I think this is the optimal amount for investment.
frankbeard

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:35:29 PM

I average only about a 1,000 per ICO and that's only because I have made decent money trading crypto.  I would normally invest smaller amounts than 1000.  I do lose some of the time but over all the wins outweigh the losses. 
jyotsna060278

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:38:17 PM

I would like to spend $300 to $500, which was amount I can take risk. In cryptocurrency, only invest amount which you have no curse on losing.
icy season

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:39:21 PM

Before investing, I will have to research carefully about an ICO and will spend 30 percent of my savings to bet on it.
poketis22

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:45:13 PM

I invest in ico in which I'm 99% sure not more than 1 eth, and in ico in which not quite sure no more than 0.5 eth
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:50:51 PM

Hey guys,

I'm starting off with a relatively small budget, but I do want to invest in a few ICOs. However I have no idea what can be a potentially profitable amount, not necessarily short term, but in the long-ish run.

I often invest maximum 1ETH in an ICO.
last year, I invest in 5 ICO. all of ICO that I invested, I was carefully researched and then invested.
investing in ICOs are very risky, invest what I willing to lose. he...
Houseman

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:57:37 PM

It is actually depend on the project, those that I had done research and their previous project was successful one, I will throw more of my money in it.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
primeer

Activity: 883
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:58:37 PM

I would say don't invest more than 10% of your money into an ICO unless you really believe in that project. Also, you may be better off waiting for the exchanges because most icos go lower than the ico price these days.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:08:14 PM

In my opinion I would advise you not to invest more than you are willing to lose in an ICO, because you might be right about your analysis of the project but it is still possible for it to drop. I personally think it is a bit better to wait for an ico to list on an exchange because most ICOs that launch in this bear market fall once they list. This is due to the market conditions.

doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:33:46 PM

I would say don't invest more than 10% of your money into an ICO unless you really believe in that project. Also, you may be better off waiting for the exchanges because most icos go lower than the ico price these days.
I myself try to invest a limited amount of money in ICO. although i first do a lot of study before investing my money in ICO.
Hoxysado

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:34:37 PM

Hey guys,

actually investing is one of my main busoness rifght now so i thonk i can say that i onvest a lot and gry to have up to sdate news
Hoxysado

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:35:12 PM

I myself try to invest a limited amount of money in ICO. although i first do a lot of study before investing my money in ICO.
i think that if ylu choose the ico right you can i vest and i believthat it will surely bring youa  lot od money nowadays
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:57:05 AM

It is actually depend on the project, those that I had done research and their previous project was successful one, I will throw more of my money in it.
Yes it is depending on the project, but I think that it is also depending on your budget. If you have a good amount of money then you will defiantly like to invest more money in a good project. I think that we should invest such amount of money in icos which we can easily afford to lose, because we are not sure that either we will make money from ICO investment or will even lose our own investment.
Solucrypto

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:23:31 AM

As a rule, I invest in ico with money that I make from bounties in case the cookies crumble.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:02:35 AM

I think that the most important is not the amount of investment but how a person knows how to manage money. After all even millions can be invested in shit coins and stay at a loss.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:25:41 AM

This will depend on whether the project is good or bad. If you are sure this is good and has a good potential for the future then invest largely will certainly promising. But while it was still in doubt then take only a small part of it just in case. and I think $500 to $1000 capital has become good enough to use on average.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Krezi777

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:31:04 AM

You need to choose a worthy ICO before investing in it. To look and to localize pluses and minuses, and then that that to put. The more you invest the more you get, and the unpromising ICO will return your investment to you.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:34:28 AM

I try to avoid investing in ICOs and if this happen, I select hype projects like Fantom. It is hard to get allocation there, so it was like 500-700$ (1-1.5 eth according to old rates).
Now they will change this amount in eth

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
scholars

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:35:13 PM

I use to invest in ICO alot and truth be told,i have lost so much on ICOs not knowing they are scam project
I used to invest like 100 or 200  monthly on ICO but i am very broken right now because they ended up in shit project
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: