Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:03:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you think ICO is necessary?  (Read 660 times)
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 12:29:11 AM

Well an ICO can certainly help a project get a solid start. But it's not explicitly "necessary" for a project to be successful. They can distribute the coins in other ways like airdrops or just selling on exchanges.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:33:28 AM

IMO, I think ICO is needed. At first new project often need money to develop their project and ICO is a good way to get money for their project. It's the same as SharkTank. LOL. But there are so many scam ICOs so investors need to be careful before investing in any ICO on the internet.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:46:11 AM

I think the ICO is very important to develop projects, if without ICO, however, most projects do not have strong capital unless the ICO is held.
but lately ICOs are often used to deceive investors and disappointments grow from investors to fear investing because it is difficult to distinguish which ICO is good, and which are scams.

ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:38:51 PM

I do not think that we should abandon the ICO, if there is a good idea. Another thing is that the overwhelming number of such projects is based on trust, beautiful schemes and graphics, common phrases in white paper. There is a lack of more interactivity as proof of the existence of the project, not just: we have an idea, give us money, we will try in a year or two to implement it.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:19:24 PM

So let me ask you, are traditional tech startups now necessary when I feel that life is so perfect with the present?
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 07:27:40 PM

You can't just underestimate the power of ICOs in bringing projects (new) to the World. ICOs go a long way in promoting new projects. Let's not forget the fact that some might be fake.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:31:36 PM

Irrespective of problems encountered by crypto enthusiasts like fake icos, scammers and delay. I think ICO plays an important rule in execution of sound projects. So Without ICO, most coins  find it difficult to raise funds to execute their project. Without ICO, coins or projects will find it difficult to advertise their project, without  ICO, projects will find it difficult to reach the right audience, Etc.therefore I believe in ICO because it enable me to research, analyst and evaluate the potentials of that project. Do you also believe in ICO?

Icos allow companies usually at the very early stage to collect the funds necessary for the project development and the completion. There are good and bad projects, be careful when choosing to invest, do the research first.

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:27:46 PM

Of course ICO is needed. First of many projects that had to come, and to gather funds difficult. And ICO is a good way to collect funding to promote your project. Especially thanks to ICO there are new coins!
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:35:42 PM

Of course ICO is needed. First of many projects that had to come, and to gather funds difficult. And ICO is a good way to collect funding to promote your project. Especially thanks to ICO there are new coins!
in any case, among all Yeko companies that created their coins, there are quite promising projects and ideas than products will be in demand in society. Even if their 10% of it is 100, then I think that this is already a good result.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:41:56 AM

It depends on the way the set up of the project is arranged, if it is set up in a way that they need more money than they have to improve the project then yes they do need icos. With icos they can raise the money necessary to make sure that the project is a success although not all of the projects need icos since they already have what they need to get started
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:59:23 PM

Irrespective of problems encountered by crypto enthusiasts like fake icos, scammers and delay. I think ICO plays an important rule in execution of sound projects. So Without ICO, most coins  find it difficult to raise funds to execute their project. Without ICO, coins or projects will find it difficult to advertise their project, without  ICO, projects will find it difficult to reach the right audience, Etc.therefore I believe in ICO because it enable me to research, analyst and evaluate the potentials of that project. Do you also believe in ICO?
Nowadays, many very good and innovative projects, through ICO to raise funds, are more efficient than the traditional way.
chainedblocks

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:15:14 AM

ICO is really good and you just need to find the good ones. I heard that it’s quite hard for scammers to start up ICO this time around cause the price for starting it is high this time around, but… I know there will still be scammers. Don’t forget the fact that ICOs has been able to raise billions of dollars this year, so that’s a good way to make a good profit. They are worth it and should still be around.
Ineedtopee

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:24:30 PM

it can absolutely depend on the kind of project that is doing the ico and if they need the money that they are raising from it. Some are just fine without doing the ico and they do not have any problems doing well after. In the end it just comes down to money and if they need the money then i think the ico is necessary.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:41:57 PM

ICO projects have become very popular over the past few years, and their number is constantly increasing because big money is pouring into this industry. Personally, I think that now the market for ICO projects is changing and when the market recovers, it will be different, maybe the projects will realize that most of them want too much money to implement their idea.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: