Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2018, 10:47:15 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you know about improper use of bitcoin?  (Read 1459 times)
nidacoinlove

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:12:35 PM

The major improper use of bitcoin will have to do with all kind of financial crimes. All these are possible as a result of decentralization and anonymity. There is no record of identity for users. The only thing that is mainly available after a cryptocurrency transaction is the wallets of the users.
My dear everyone know here that Bitcoin is nor a drug nor an arm or ammunition that someone will get hurt with it medically or physically. It is a financial tool and those who want to make illegal or I will say immoral use of it will be financial.
I guess decentralisation and anonymity both are it's good characters that makes it different from the conventional financial system. Saying they are the reasons to illegal activities is wrong because dollar don't have both these characteristics but still is the number one currency preferred for illegal activities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nguyenan111011

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:17:19 PM

I do not know how to use BTC money. But for me BTC is a place to invest and is my asset.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:27:54 PM

according to different observation i think few ways are available for abusing bitcoins transections such as Technical weakness , Greedy peoples ro dishonest people , proper management. i would like to describe above mentioned quotatin in briefly
1. technical weakness: we know its a peer to peer transection system throgh confirmed way. within a few second a dishonest  person can get more money by fast  clicking when submit second payment of different recipient.
2. proper management: there is so many lack of proper management of human or account holders. so many hackers want to hack system for getting money because bitcoins holder don't have any insurance like bank account holders. even government don't follow rules and regulation for virtual currency holders.
So what you think about it ?

In my own opinion, the improper use of bitcoins is that, if it will be used for illegal transactions such as money laundering to buy drugs and that is the reason why some of the governments wants to ban cryptocurrency.

Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:51:45 PM

how can bitcoin be misused? output it when the rate fell? I do not know another, but this is nonsense
helen28

Activity: 454
Merit: 100

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:47:45 PM

how can bitcoin be misused? output it when the rate fell? I do not know another, but this is nonsense
Misused if people don't know its real function and just relying on the market, when they don't know how to keep calm especially during the situation nowadays and it is not normal. That is why it is  not advisable to buy bitcoin if you are not ready.

Motokonomo

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:19:30 AM

Bitcoins are use underground transaction especially black market. Even drugs can be trades with bitcoin. Because of the technology, bitcoin is used improperly. We cant blame bitcoin for this, we should blame those who are using bitcoin as their gateway in DOING this illegal transaction.
Gadhoh

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:22:56 AM

according to different observation i think few ways are available for abusing bitcoins transections such as Technical weakness , Greedy peoples ro dishonest people , proper management. i would like to describe above mentioned quotatin in briefly
1. technical weakness: we know its a peer to peer transection system throgh confirmed way. within a few second a dishonest  person can get more money by fast  clicking when submit second payment of different recipient.
2. proper management: there is so many lack of proper management of human or account holders. so many hackers want to hack system for getting money because bitcoins holder don't have any insurance like bank account holders. even government don't follow rules and regulation for virtual currency holders.
So what you think about it ?
some of the risks that must be faced by those bitcoin users or account users who are in this forum, then before we really dive we must know with some risks and be prepared to deal with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.