Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:08:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of virtual currency like bitcoin ?  (Read 4933 times)
hacking13

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:24:05 PM

Bitcoin has proven that digital currency is possible in some form, however unpredictable its future may be. As with many new innovations, a more mature form of the disruptive technology may ultimately surpass its original intent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:28:15 PM

so far All the sectors we see Crypto currencies applied frankly houses Buildings from the computer Buying and selling houses Renting cars in many ways without renting a car Shopping in the logistics support and market areas Advertising social media by entering the area I think I will come to more beautiful places by promising the future I will come to Bitcoin in altcoins
Letish

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:45:48 PM

It makes wave from across the world in bringing quality of life and offering big opportunities. Though its economy is young but still more are in development to have it become a wide place for investors and users, so that the government of many country will recognized its importance to their economy when incomes of mode of payment and investing in the market.
mokong11

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:07:05 PM

In my opinion virtual currency like bitcoin is the start of innovation when it comes to currency in this coming future. Crypto currency is the start of an advance currency like the advancement of technology. In terms of money transaction and payment bitcoin is the easiest way and fastest way to pay ,to send and transfer money from one another thats why I thought that bitcoin will be our future money or maybe not bitcoin but other crypto currency related from it.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:18:49 AM

In my opinion virtual currency like bitcoin is the start of innovation when it comes to currency in this coming future. Crypto currency is the start of an advance currency like the advancement of technology. In terms of money transaction and payment bitcoin is the easiest way and fastest way to pay ,to send and transfer money from one another thats why I thought that bitcoin will be our future money or maybe not bitcoin but other crypto currency related from it.

I think the future of virtual currency like bitcoin is the start of the modern technology that we're going to used in the future. Who's our trasactions is through internet. As of now we're not prepared univesal but it will come someday.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:52:32 AM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.
I think we should not doubt the existence of Bitcoin in the future, because Bitcoin is already designed to survive in any situation and condition, and as the advancement of digital technology today we are demanded to be more able to master from the science of digital technology itself, after people of the world's population master it then the use of Bitcoin will be easier to operate, so will this virtual currency technology will exist in the future.
Virtual currency is a new market and this market is more profitable than the physical market where you invest with fiat currency or other products. The modern market is of virtual currency which is full of valuable coins and investment in these coins will give you huge profit and most of the modern market investments are of long term and especially the Bitcoin investment.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:07:04 AM

The future of virtual currency like bitcoin is still I think a good and prosperous future , because customers and investors are still have trust and confidence in bitcoin ,that is the reason bitcoin have a bright future because of the support of members and mostly the investors.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:43:24 AM

Again, no one exactly knows what will be the future of virtual currency until we get to see it. Even at this point, who knows the market will crash or will continue to dominate. It will depend on the adaptation and how a one country will accept it.
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:50:09 PM

Well as technology begins to evolve i think that in the future the cryptocurrencies will take over and this will be the new way of payment. However, Bitcoin has more benefits than any method of payment.
To say that BTC is more beneficial than other coin, I refute this, because the current BTC benefits can not be compared to ETH, as you see, ETH is currently a popular coin on the market, many Coin type has developed based on the block ethanol ethereum contract. I believe that in the future ETH will replace the BTC, and BTC will be second in the Crypto market in the next two years.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Elkafi

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.

I think the future of virtual currency like bitcoin is good. I believe it. Crypto will dominate in the future.
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

I think the future of virtual currencies already developed by this blockchain technology that having this crypto world. So, the future of cashless society could happening in the near future in my opinion. Because this crypto thing could make impact in payment system of our market/ local merchant.
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:58:43 PM

Bitcoin will last a very long time, maybe longer than we even predict. I can't say the same for the countries which have not yet accepted or some that has banned Bitcoin. For individual transaction it will available for a very long time and to add that it is changing lives gives it more assurance.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Kuhaku2696

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:33:55 PM

the future of virtual money is very good. because not using something that can damage the ecosystem, will not even lead to an abundance on earth, if the virtual money is legal then it will increase the profit of a country, the economy will be developed and developed. , there are also many transactions that will use virtual money.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:00:10 AM

the future of virtual money is very good. because not using something that can damage the ecosystem, will not even lead to an abundance on earth, if the virtual money is legal then it will increase the profit of a country, the economy will be developed and developed. , there are also many transactions that will use virtual money.
Yes future of virtual currency like bitcoin will very bright and that's why everywhere it will most popular and also its price will more high and profitable, so I think the value of paper money will down but the value of bitcoin will very high.

GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:40:55 AM

There's no such words that can explain how much bitcoins grow with a couple of years. In fact, the popularity of it make the world cautious. We can consider that bad issue encountered by the bitcoin but you can also consider how much impact that it gave to our community. Maybe in the future, the virtual is a bigdeal then this would be the primary money of all.

a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:59:50 AM

Based on the Bitcoin Deregulation that disallows any Government or power of any force to propound any act that can hinder the success of Bitcoin, the Virtual currency can never be altered from seeing the light of the day in everlasting centuries. Other peculiar reasons for Bitcoin life longevity are the fact that the total amount of Bitcoin to be mined over the Blockchain Technology is 21,000,000 [million], of which its just within the context of its earlier stage from 2008, the fact that it is decentralized which engenders it's peer to peer nature and it's volatility which gives room for early Adopters and new investors just at it's any bearish or Dip periods.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:08:40 AM

I guess the future of virtual currency like bitcoin is bright. It gives a good living to people who are working with bitcoins and provide brighter future for the families. Doing business with bitcoin is really grate and a lot of people are trying to participate in every business bitcoin has to offer and that is why it became the most popular in the world nowadays in the field of business world.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:17:41 AM

Predicting the next move of the bitcoin itself a tedious thing, by this time predicting the future of bitcoin is much hard. We can give some random predictions calculating the value with reference to the market adoption happening around the globe. Yesterday the price crossed $7500 and today it was found around $7400. In this way predictions get outlawed, have patience and make the best out of it.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:19:36 AM

Alot if these questions are really circulating in the forums. I say, the future is bright. Though we took a big hit this year. I'm pretty sure that the supply injectes by the cash outs will be bought in turn by small investors (such as myself). I just hope that people will buy more so that whales have less supply to control the prices.

hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:30:28 AM

They will have a good future. People will use it as a currency in the real life. Transaction will become faster than usual and the economy will grow
The only thing which greatly matters while commenting in anything regarding that of the future of the crypto currencies is the interest of the people in investing of their money into bitcoin in the future. as we can see that there are so many people who are taking keen interest in investing their money into it and that they are also encouraging others to do the same, we can really hope a colorful future for the crypto currencies especially bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: