Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:30:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the future of virtual currency like bitcoin ?  (Read 4932 times)
aliraza6663

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:17:32 PM

I see Virtual Currencies in Future Because digital currencies are a decentralized system. Governments would lose control over the economy. This would mean:

A more authentic version of a "Free Market". The currencies exchange at the rate of the market with no intervention.
While may of your other online activities generate a digital footprint, bitcoin is secure and private. You can remain anonymous while using it.
Value not pegged to any country, which means more if you live in places like Venezuela where the local currency is even more volatile.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:37:24 PM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.
well I do believe that virtual currency like Bitcoin has a very bright future in the upcoming years as since they have started they have gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and also as the world is becoming digital day by day the new virtual currency is up market and is being promoted all over the world. also virtual currency is hard to steal as regular currency and it is very easy to carry all over the world so I do believe that virtual currency like Bitcoin will survive for many years.
yes that is right that bitcoin as well as so many other altcoin have very bright future. Actually people not taking more interest in crypto currencies and therefore we can expect that bitcoin as well as some other altcoins have too much potential and no  doubt that in future they will show a very good result in future.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:48:55 AM

Bitcoin's future is bright I think personally. Some reasons exist for such types  of thinking like as
1) A lot of international marketplace now allow Bitcoin for payment.
2) Today's world is virtual world, so virtual world has a virtual money very easy thinking. Bitcoin is one types of virtual money.
3) Crypto Investors have a positive response  in investing on Bitcoin.
After all discussion I think bitcoin's future is bright and strong.

I believe that your prediction will come true very soon. Bitcoin will be used globally. Even the counties where a lot of poor people live will accept BTC as an alternative currency.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:58:30 AM

in my opinion the future of the Bitcoin currency is very good, Bitcoin has the potential to have very high value, because the amount is limited, while the public interest is very high. I have no doubt about Bitcoin, anyone who holds Bitcoin will be a successful person.
kniheant2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:14:26 PM

Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency, and is still the biggest, but in the eight years since it was created pretenders to the throne have come along.All of them have the same basic underpinnings: they use a blockchain, a shared public record of transactions, to create and track a new type of digital token.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:22:53 PM

People are always hoping for the future dominance of cryptocurrency. I think it will make big changes, turning the market economy. And subjective predictions will not be reasonable in the future.
I know bitcoin can surely have a great future and i will not put the 50% of my savings in bitcoin if it doesnt have a bright future. I trusted bitcoin and other virtual currency and as a investor it can be supported by many people all over the world.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Amandaturner

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:19:14 PM

The future of bitcoin and other top cryptocurrencies is still promising and more surprises might be coming in the years to come. But to ensure the future of bitcoin, there be must continuing adoptions by countries or businesses. It should be on the mainstream in the next several years more people around the world should be bitcoin or another cryptocurrency.
Viendong6158

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:33:09 PM

I think Bitcoin as virtual currency will still be part of the future as currency, it's not possible because as we can see bitcoin is continuously growing and widely known although some countries do not accept bitcoin yet but who knows soon they will become world currency.
Antonina

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:43:27 PM

it seems to me bitcoin will be unstable behave for some time - to fall and increase, but then it will reach its maximum and fix for a long time
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:33:08 AM

Bitcoin's future is really good so far. Its price has risen many times over the time of the beginning of 2017. I think we should be more confident about Bitcoin's future and come up with attractive investment strategies to make a profit. I think that in 10 years time, Bitcoin price will be above 20k $.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:56:32 AM

With the speed of technology development today, I think a bitcoin day will be globalized, becoming an internet trading platform, attracting investors in the future. So, the virtual currency and Bitcoin have great potential for later development.  Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
adiouqiue91821

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:35:16 AM

It is difficult to predict the future of crypto in a long term perspective. Mainly because there is no unified position of governments on this issue. Bitcoin is not tied to a specific country, so it needs unified international regulation norms.
Girlsbit

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:43:19 AM

Bitcoin can be a good start in the virtual world of digital money.
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:56:03 AM

Very soon Bitcoin has been recognized as a popular online currency for the people. Bitcoin is also called digital virtual currency. It is expected that Bitcoin will be used in all countries in the future. Bitcoin is currently being used in some cases and some banks are accepting bitcoin at their payment systems. Some companies are also accepting Bitcoin. Experts say Bitcoin's future is very bright. Slowly all banks and business organizations will accept Bitcoin. At present, the price of Bitcoin is $ 7000 but in the near future its value will exceed $ 50000
gjaoirlaj9865

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:01:16 AM

The future of this virtual currency like bitcoin, lays in the hands of the customers and investors, if they stay believing and trusting bitcoin then there is still a good future waiting for cryptocurrency and the rest of the altcoins, because the market cannnot move without these customers and investors who patronized this cryptos.
EvaButler512

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:21:42 AM

People predict that the future of the crypto market will be full of potential. Cryptocurrency will replace cash and have a legal worldwide.
Viendong6158

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:01:02 PM

They will have a good future. People will use it as a currency in the real life. Transaction will become faster than usual and the economy will grow Smiley Smiley
Stark_Naked9

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:57:49 PM

In my opinion, the virtual currency has a bright future. It actually could replace cash because of its advantages. whenever it was accepted by all the country in the world and especially in ETF. The era of cryptocurrency would come back. I still believe in the blockchain technology. It will change the way of the transaction a lot. It would be safer, convenient and anonymous for users.
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:01:55 PM

As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.
I think it will be good. But of course it has a bad effect to the community. Right now, i don't know what is it. But if the government will implement this kind of money, it should be secured because in the internet, there are so many hackers.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:09:05 PM

They will have a good future. People will use it as a currency in the real life. Transaction will become faster than usual and the economy will grow Smiley Smiley

The future of virtual currencies depends largely on the user community. If cryptocurrencies are developed and the community grows, it is very likely that a bright future awaits them.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: