Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:48:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Saving Bitcoin in a wallet  (Read 669 times)
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:53:29 PM

which wallet that you use for saving your bitcoin, if your bitcoin saved at online wallet i think it have a risk because there are in their server(online wallet developer) and it have a chance to hacked by them, if you save your bitcoin offline in hardware i think it will be save than online wallet

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Hannibalis

Activity: 133

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:57:41 PM

If you are planning to hold for long term you have to use the safest wallet. Avoid online wallet and exchange and try to use cold storage.

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Mar 2018 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
zhinaivan

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:02:03 PM

Saving bitcoin to the wallet its ok like coins.ph because you can witdraw anytime you want and also your bitcoin is safe to coins.ph you  just always keep your password to anyone,if i want to witdraw my bitcoin i just open my wallet then i convert to peso to witdaw i used only cebuana because this is instant payout you just only wait 30 minutes or 1hrs after that i just already received my money.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:03:11 PM

which wallet that you use for saving your bitcoin, if your bitcoin saved at online wallet i think it have a risk because there are in their server(online wallet developer) and it have a chance to hacked by them, if you save your bitcoin offline in hardware i think it will be save than online wallet

But their is some safer side also to save and hold the bitcoin.Even I was using some site for long period.Coinbase is the one of the best one to hold your Bitcoin for a longer period.You can save bitcoin in coin base ,I gave assurance for that.
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:06:52 PM

I think it is great idea  to saving Bitcoin in a wallet.  We know Bitcoin is the greatest online currency of online Market place. It is used many different ways. We exchange coin many different ways.. I think it is not save on online wallet. Because you do not control it.. If anything happens of online wallet,you loss all coin.. so everyone should be save Bitcoin
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:13:48 PM

But their is some safer side also to save and hold the bitcoin.Even I was using some site for long period.Coinbase is the one of the best one to hold your Bitcoin for a longer period.You can save bitcoin in coin base ,I gave assurance for that.

A lot of people are talking about online wallets not being safe because you don't have the control over the private key, but BlockChain lets you get your private key and use it offline, so for me i always ask myself which is safer storing my bitcoin in an online wallet where it is secured by a high level of security and in a server runed by profissonal, or on my hard drive on my computrer that is vaurnable to key logs and hacks and can easily stop working at some point without being able to back it up, and as far as i know i never heard of online wallets either shutting down without a warning or scaming people and taking thier coins.
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:14:42 PM

Saving Bitcoin in a wallet for a long time is there any risk? while for long-term investment I have to keep it in my wallet. Please advise...

Yes, saving Bitcoin in your own wallet is the best choice for long term investments. Keep away from exchanges and online wallets and use reliable desktop wallets (for example Electrum), hardware wallets (Trezor) or even paper wallets.

oppasong

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:21:24 PM

the advice is so good in my opinion, everyone will do this save bitcoin in the wallet for the sake of its security.
shadow123

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:25:58 PM

Bitcoin is the outstanding amongst other digital currency. In future, numerous altcoins are produced in the showcase. So Bitcoin esteem is fall or brings whatever will occur up in advertising. You should spare your cash in the wallet is alright. In any case, you should trade or offer inopportune time. Since it goes into total fall you may endure.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:26:59 PM

Saving Bitcoin in a wallet for a long time is there any risk? while for long-term investment I have to keep it in my wallet. Please advise...

Welcome to Bitcoin.

Safe isn't based on the wallet, it's based on your ability to protect your bitcoin. In this world you become yoir own bank.

What walkets are you considering? It matters.

Also, you shouldn't just put Bitcoin in a wallet, forget about it for 20 years and assume all will be good. You need to be an active participant in the protection of your hatd earned bitcoin.
Delarock

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:58:38 PM

I would advise to use the strategy of 50:50 method. If you are doubting and still undecided that you are wanted to take risk or not, this 50:50 method could help you.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: