Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:34:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Olympus Labs | Cryptocurrency investment portal  (Read 6390 times)
niacar

Activity: 85
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:01:37 PM

Olympus Labs is a good project, I hope you succeed, so that users have a good user body is very critical, for Apps, I think this is the core of his promotion. In order to be more profitable, for the project team,

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
megavaridades

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:02:25 PM

woa woa , today i see this project and read whiterpapel , its amazing guys , more better than other project, this is not airdrop , its gone ico and team from singapor , never kebernetwork the offces.and Olympus Labs real decentralization is a daunting task, look the roadmap will be 3 year go moon . finally good project can be the moon pls guys invest the presale or ico sale. tks good jobs
anheqiaobei (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:08:38 PM

The financial products protocol is a key building block of the the Olympus Ecosystem.I'm sorry, I still do not understand some of your financial product agreements. Can you explain how your system works?
Good question!We will add it to our FAQ, and explain your question.
dagege001

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:08:45 PM

You can only agree to serve financial products, saving manpower and time costs, this is a great initiative to be commended, I wish you as soon as possible to complete your project.
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:08:55 PM

I think the idea of Olympus Labs will promote the development of block chain, bring block chain technology to the palm, and just think about it is an exciting thing, it will provide us with more convenience. Looking forward to your arrival in January.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
dididou

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:09:44 PM

It will be a rigorous task, and I believe there's definitely a lot going on behind Olympus Labs real, because apps are going to be a great change for current users and hopefully getting on line soonIt will be a rigorous task, and I believe there's definitely a lot going on behind Olympus Labs real, because apps are going to be a great change for current users and hopefully getting on line soon
anheqiaobei (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:10:45 PM

You pay attention to protecting the privacy of investors and users, but blockchain technology itself is decentralized, so would it be redundant? I think excessive protection of privacy may encourage some illegal financial activities. Do you have any countermeasures to prevent this from happening?
we will use zero-knowledge to protecting the privacy of  users,
sabbathhawk

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 05:11:49 PM

Good looking project!
Where can I check team and their experience? It very important to know that and see them, what team members are doing.
Anyway good idea, definitely will follow the project and make decisions later.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:13:38 PM

A key innovation in Olympus Labs is the creation of financial products that make it possible to have leverage without margin,How should I understand?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
moonswamp

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:15:18 PM

this project looks very promising !

Just joined the telegram group, wish moon bumping with Olympus Labs!
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:17:39 PM

If there is no good project this month, But Olympus is definitely an exception, great, my eyes light up!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:22:03 PM

I just looked at your profile. Do you want to use block chaining technology and then do an integrated platform? I'm interested in this, and I'll look at your white paper later, and if your ideas really work, I'll choose to invest in you.

chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:22:41 PM

All Olympus financial products will be based on smart contracts,You have inherited the concept of Nakamoto and are the best inheritors of smart contracts。

BTCgomoon

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:28:29 PM

Olympus Labs. In your mind, are you going to go online and include all of the functions listed in your APP? If that's the case, then I think you're going to be a great success. Its function is complete, very suitable for the current needs.

gouzazhong

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:34:48 PM

At the core of Olympus Labs’ go-to-market strategy is to empower our partners and the community to build and to succeed,Which exchanges do you plan to list your tokens, bittrex、polonix、hitbtc?
wuyangbo

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:38:29 PM

This is the best project I've seen in the last few days, and APP will be available next January. Good ideas plus quick real projects. I think it's probably worth investing

clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:40:01 PM

you will provide developers with a variety of development kits so that they can build financial products and applications easily and quickly,what is variety of development kits ?
anheqiaobei (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:40:58 PM

At the core of Olympus Labs’ go-to-market strategy is to empower our partners and the community to build and to succeed,Which exchanges do you plan to list your tokens, bittrex、polonix、hitbtc?

We have strong connection with some exchanges , which will surprise you~~
enigma moon

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:41:41 PM

Zero knowledge proof interesting thing ,but good idea im nove of blackchain , but see OLYMPUS LAB have good future  and ,market strategy so can be go to moon
anheqiaobei (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:42:35 PM

you will provide developers with a variety of development kits so that they can build financial products and applications easily and quickly,what is variety of development kits ?

YES !!! We will provide a simple SDK like 0x  , let  people build financial products and applications easily and quickly.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: