Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:16:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin is so much special than others currency ?  (Read 5839 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:57:09 PM

Bitcoin is based on technology and it has realized the peoples need for today and for tomorrow everybody knows that digitalization of all activity in financial sector never need of banking services in near future the alternative for currency is cryptocurrency and father of cryptocurrency is Bitcoin this is the basic thing why bitcoin is so much special. Bitcoin is appreciated much more then currencies. Currencies never appreciate same like Bitcoin.

Being said that bitcoin is special in other country and in other currencies.  It has been the first ever digital currency being developed and that it is really of high price.  So for me that what makes bitcoin special.  All new cryptocurrencues were patterned or inspired by bitcoin.
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:03:30 PM

bitcoin is bitcoin, all other coins are forks or came after it. the work for btc mining is unbelievable high
visixom

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:07:09 PM

bitcoin have more fans that it so special for me there are a lot of other crypto currency much better. but bitcoin is just the most famous one, That why he so strong and have high price. plus bitmain continues to produce bitcoin mines and are always sold out, that's what makes bitcoin stronger.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:02:21 PM

Bitcoin is so special compare to other currency is because its price increasing from time to time. Even there were times also it fulls down but the interesting is it will rise again. Its fluctuating price is really a big advantage than to any other currency. No doubt bitcoin is so much special.
bitcoin is very spectacular because it is very profitable and very exciting to be on the road because the graphics are down and still high value, I think everyone who uses bitcoin really enjoy it even though it feels loss but will still be profitable too. so I think it's fair bitcoin to be sepsial from other currencies .. and very drastic developments almost all countries use it, because they know what is best for those who can help finance and other needs, especially in economics so reasonable bitcoin is considered favorable for who use it ..
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:31:28 PM

For me personally, why Bitcoin is so special, because Bitcoin's so fantastic value, which defeats the value of all world currencies, can we compare how Bitcoin's value from per dollar or currency in other countries on earth, I do not think there is anything higher than the value of Bitcoin which always increases its value.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:35:48 PM

Bitcoin has a charisma and many supporters bitcoin price is one of the key that is why bitcoin so special for the investors and users, We all know bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies so bitcoin is more popular among the other. I personally always feel secure every time I used bitcoin I always see bitcoin can lead me to have a better future.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:25:40 PM

base on my own opinion. i think bitcoin is so much special than other cryptocurrencies because bitcoin is the first that created and the tree of all cryptocurrencies around their. and such as bitcoin is the king of all the cryptocurrencies.
you are right bitcoin is so much special as compare to other cryto and the reason is very powerful now so a lot of the countries are buying  bitcoin and it is the reason why almost all the people are holding  bitcoin and the value of  bitcoin is now higher as compare to the other coin is it is the possible thing that bitcoin will give you the real value and the income I am increasing the earning with the bitcoin now.
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:27:14 PM

Bitcoin does have some advantages over other currencies such as decentralization and low transaction costs but the truth of it is that the main attraction for most is the continuing price increases.

charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:53:28 PM

Bitcoin is so much speci than others currency it is just because of its rate that continuously increases .
iron talon

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:55:22 PM

Bitcoin is so special compare to other currency is because its price increasing from time to time. Even there were times also it fulls down but the interesting is it will rise again. Its fluctuating price is really a big advantage than to any other currency. No doubt bitcoin is so much special.
bitcoin is very spectacular because it is very profitable and very exciting to be on the road because the graphics are down and still high value, I think everyone who uses bitcoin really enjoy it even though it feels loss but will still be profitable too. so I think it's fair bitcoin to be sepsial from other currencies .. and very drastic developments almost all countries use it, because they know what is best for those who can help finance and other needs, especially in economics so reasonable bitcoin is considered favorable for who use it ..

The oldest ones, the most profitable one, the most common one, the only one some companies accepts. These are the simple facts about bitcoin. And these are the thins making the difference.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:03:06 PM

Cause it was first and made the beggining of crypto, what's more even that it was first it has so good technology development and still growing amount of users make it develope faster.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Matteo.b

Activity: 356

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:48:51 PM

The reason why bitcoin is much special to other currency is just because the value or price of bitcoin is increasing from time to time. And also bitcoin is most profitable to all currency's and this coin created first than the other coins.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:21:37 PM

This is so really hard to say special cause its difficult to explain specialty in short word
Some of them  are given below:

It’s a type of currency which know as peer to peer currency and this permit to send and receive money without help of broker or third party involvement 
Every bitcoin holder can review their account information after sending money or receiving money from their account.
After all kind of transection bitcoin recorded sufficient proof of every client and account holder through different facilities.
Buying and selling process is so much easier than other currency
I think above mention quotation is sufficient for proving that how much special the bitcoin is.

As far as I know bitcoins is the first ever that started the cryptocurrency they are the pioneer of this thing. And because of that they have acquired the advantages of being the first ever cryptocurrency in the world and because of them also those altcoins grew everywhere other companies projects and rich people are now creating their own bitcoins that is called a altcoins. But because of bitcoins being the first they already have a higher value than them and alsp the people are always trusting the first one to release something.
Lorna t

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:38:54 AM

Smiley  Bitcoin is very special compared to the government rules .bitcoin and a very economical currency for those who work here and it also provides a high amount of money ,dollars to exchange money .the bitcoin really is what we can get the maximum support of the value  of money compared to what we can buy of the currency .the bitcion, Is the first of all company before ,it becomes an exchange if money there is no other bitcoin more than currency .for me this is the most important of all ,because if there is no bitcoin ,no one looks at anyone who to work online ....
badanglazaro

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:41:58 AM

This is so really hard to say special cause its difficult to explain specialty in short word
Some of them  are given below:

It’s a type of currency which know as peer to peer currency and this permit to send and receive money without help of broker or third party involvement 
Every bitcoin holder can review their account information after sending money or receiving money from their account.
After all kind of transection bitcoin recorded sufficient proof of every client and account holder through different facilities.
I think above mention quotation is sufficient for proving that how much special the bitcoin is.
I think the reason why bitcoin is so much special rather then other cryptocurrencies is because of its good features and capabilities that people want. It is also the most famous crptocurrency of all. Maybe bitcoin's era may end in the future because some other cryptocurrencies are starting to develop and grow and that may surpass bitcoin.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:47:01 AM

bitcoin is so much important than other currency because of its extremely high uprising value...it also has a lot of feature that other currency never has.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:54:46 AM

Isn't Fiat Currency better at this? What I mean is you don't need a third party involve in order to transact as well just the buyer and the seller. One typical scenario for this one is people buying food at a fastfood chain.

Like what I said buying and selling through Fiat currency is more simple, you don't even need a device to pay or receive money except of course when you are transacting over the internet.

coinfast

Activity: 508
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:59:51 AM

Bitcoin should be well respected because it is the father of all Cryptocurrencies. as I see Bitcoin is still the number one and the most popular, most trusted, most highest value and most protible cryptocurrencies invedted in this planet
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:13:34 AM

True. That is why there is no question why Bitcoin is KING as of writing. It has proven itself worthy of all praises countless times. In fact, if you have invested in it earlier on and just held it, you would really appreciate how much money you grew in the littlest amount of time. It bridges the gap that traditional financial markets fail to amend like enabling ordinary merchants to conduct trade and commerce directly without added costs, guaranteed, and near real-time. In short, it enables ordinary to people to conduct their business in an easier way without unnecessary delays brought about by the contingencies of legal processes by local governments. 
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:54:24 AM

I think bitcoin is so much special than the others currency, because of it's high value than the other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is also the most trustworthy and profitable crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: