Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:29:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin is so much special than others currency ?  (Read 5836 times)
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:59:43 AM

This is so really hard to say special cause its difficult to explain specialty in short word
Some of them  are given below:

It’s a type of currency which know as peer to peer currency and this permit to send and receive money without help of broker or third party involvement 
Every bitcoin holder can review their account information after sending money or receiving money from their account.
After all kind of transection bitcoin recorded sufficient proof of every client and account holder through different facilities.
Buying and selling process is so much easier than other currency
I think above mention quotation is sufficient for proving that how much special the bitcoin is.

You know bitcoin is really special because you can use it as a means of payment or transactions unlike other cryptocurrencies. I can also say that it is the most unstoppable and strongest crypto because even a lot of things pulling down bitcoin but then again it continually rise.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:03:16 PM

I really think the reason why bitcoin is special is that, it is the only cryptocurrency that grows so fast that even other people are getting crazy over it. A lot of people already earned a lot of money because of bitcoin. That's why it's market is growing too fast and people are starting to panic and started investing bitcoin.
carefumles

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:04:11 PM

limited number of Bitcoin and mining complexity is make bitcoin special  coin  and many make it survive in future
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:06:49 PM

the bitcoin was made by Satoshi Nakamoto and this forum and the bitcoin is probably due to out-of-the-box variety of altcoin today. Bitcoin is special because its price is easily increased in the market place. And bitcoin and one of the easy to forward to different types of people in the world as long as you are sure of your transaction because it's time to transfer it to another account that it can not be transferred back so it's worth taking care of the need. So far many people are confident in this system.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 12:29:15 PM

Because it does what other currency lacks, these makes bitcoin unique from other currency and since it is just starting to gain popularity and acceptance this year its increasing value is inevitable thus adding to its numerous advantage to its rival cryptocurrencies and normal currencies alike.

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:31:43 PM

I think its more or less about the bitcoin wealth and profits that are attracting people now a days.

In between year 2009-10 people were curious about crypto currencies and hence they started to invest into it as curious person or may be just to have fun.

In between year 2011-2012 people started looking at it as potential coin of the future where money can be grown into something bigger. They started seeing the dreams and tried it out.

In between year 2012-2015 people saw giant leaps of the bitcoin going all high to 1K price from few dollars and soon the curious nature and wealthy drams led to serious investment into it.

This is how people went into bitcoin. After 2015 it was all about the mining, making money out of bitcoin, trades and exchanges and all the miscellaneous ways that we are following no a days. I think these are the versatile reason people started going all into it.

gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:44:17 PM

Bitcoin is special, because the first. Some countries recognize it only. It is considered the most reliable. Even some online stores accept it. There is one answer to this question: reliability and confidence in this currency are only growing.
Yeah the bitcoin is special and the bitcoin will give me the value and the income I am sure the bitcoin price and the value will be high, it is the new age and the bitcoin value is high as much as the bitcoin is having more price I hope it will buy more bitcoin it will have the good increasing price and I am sure it will buy me more bitcoin and I will be the rich person of the country.
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 01:01:47 PM

of course, Bitcoin is very special than other Altcoins, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency,
and people who want to jump into the world of cryptocurrency must know Bitcoin first.

nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:32:30 PM

Because it does what other currency lacks, these makes bitcoin unique from other currency and since it is just starting to gain popularity and acceptance this year its increasing value is inevitable thus adding to its numerous advantage to its rival cryptocurrencies and normal currencies alike.
Sure, we can agree that it does what currency lacks but these days it is just surprising that most people only see the asset part of bitcoin anyway. I have asked most people before what they really understand by bitcoin and trust me, a huge percentage of them have no idea how the whole blockchain technology works except from the fact that bitcoin would help them to make a lot of money. Bitcoin has really shown us the light in a kind of way in the way we spend and that is what is going to always make bitcoin unique compared to normal currency.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:11:24 PM

This is so really hard to say special cause its difficult to explain specialty in short word

It’s a type of currency which know as peer to peer currency and this permit to send and receive money without help of broker or third party involvement 
Every bitcoin holder can review their account information after sending money or receiving money from their account.
After all kind of transection bitcoin recorded sufficient proof of every client and account holder through different facilities.
I think above mention quotation is sufficient for proving that how much special the bitcoin is.
For the the main reason why bitcoin was so special is because of its price. Oh well, we cant deny it that if we could just earn 1btc a day maybe all of us now is a millionaire because of the big exchange in the market. Aside from that this coin was launch by a best ICO that's why it serves as the top coin in cryptocurrency.
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:15:36 PM

because bitcoin is the first well known crypto currency in internet. the creator of this bitcoin has an influence so some of the investors trust to this. when the time come and the investors increase. the name bitcoin is widely spread all over the internet society. bitcoin now has many branches like forum and even they want to use this like fiat.

altcoins came because of bitcoin. they imitated the bitcoin legally. the bitcoin become the mother of cryto currency.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:24:45 PM

The reason for that level of sucess is because it does better what it proposes to do, which is to be a good store of value and censorship resistant. Most other currencies try to do the same, but there is no way for them to achieve this being so centralized.

Yes you stated a good point. For me I found bitcoin really unique in terms of the features and credentials this like to offer. I think the feature makes the people more likely to work here cause they get all what they deserve.

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:05:54 PM

I think because of work experience, because bitcoin working 9 years already and bitcoin company already know how to properly raise cryptocurrency and company, any mistakes that they made from the very beginning have been fixed for a long time and developers always constantly improving bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency or one of the firsts, cryptocurrencies world began from bitcoin, and investors have seen bitcoin potential and they invested their money there. Course bitcoin is growing, which means that demand is growing and thats why bitcoin is so popular and doesnt lose his customers.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:29:38 PM

The reason for that level of sucess is because it does better what it proposes to do, which is to be a good store of value and censorship resistant. Most other currencies try to do the same, but there is no way for them to achieve this being so centralized.

Yes you stated a good point. For me I found bitcoin really unique in terms of the features and credentials this like to offer. I think the feature makes the people more likely to work here cause they get all what they deserve.

Bitcoin prices itself make to understand bitcoin is special as compared to other altcoin.This price raise is only due to two reasons,one it is decentralized ,very deep history it's had.Due to increase in investors the price at moon always.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:34:27 PM

Bitcoin prices itself make to understand bitcoin is special as compared to other altcoin.This price raise is only due to two reasons,one it is decentralized ,very deep history it's had.Due to increase in investors the price at moon always.
The price of bitcoin is unstoppable right now and there is already a lot of people that are engaging to get into bitcoin because of the features that they can see in bitcoin that they can't see in other type of investment. I agree that sooner than later, bitcoin will become a very famous investment that will push the price to its limit.
Dondon1234

Activity: 194

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:44:21 PM

So for me ,I think bitcoin is considered as the root of all cryptocurrencies and that's why people call the other ones "alt coins" even tho bitcoin itself is an altcoin . Yet people considered as the main currency and the others are just alternatives to it , despite the fact that all of them are based on the blockchain technology . Bitcoin is the one made people believe in this new ideology and is the one which bring the innovation and who reached the highest market cap . And the additional of my opinion is I think It is because the bitcoin has a huge growth than the usual currencies in the world and that is why a lot of people are now going into bitcoin because they know that the opportunity in bitcoin is only limited and it is best to invest in bitcoin rather than ignoring it because once the price continue to go up then it will make a huge difference in their life if they invested in bitcoin...
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:49:21 PM

I think it's the most special cryptocurrency because it's the first cryptocurrency in this world and the first cryptocurrency could be used to trade for goods in real life. For now it's still the most special cryptocurrency because it has the highest price and trading volume on the market cap Cheesy

BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:54:58 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages compared to other cryptocurrencies. First is very high value and because of that is desireable to invest and make the profit. The other thing is that it could be used as a payment method directly or through debit cards and that is possibility that other coins don't have. It's based on blockchain technology which in future will be also much broader implemented. Also, you can find online many offers for jobs paid in bitcoin so it could be great source of income. Bitcoin is first and original cryptocurrency, altcoins will never achieve its status.

malaj
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:44:08 PM

Being the first product of the blockchain, Bitcoin is definitely special for everyone but that's not the only thing that makes it valuable. A strong community support, active developer team, increasing utility value and tremendous growth potential in the long run collectively make it a special medium for transferring the values. When it comes to the comparison with the fiat currencies then Bitcoin is always better in terms of features, especially for the overseas transactions.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:27:46 PM

Bitcoin is special as this crypto appeared long ago, in 2009. Since that time its capitalization has grown tremendously! When the other cryptos called altcoins appeared it was already strong and too many people believed into it. Thus, it will be virtual currency #1 for long
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: