Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:20:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin is so much special than others currency ?  (Read 5836 times)
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:48:43 AM

This is so really hard to say special cause its difficult to explain specialty in short word
Some of them  are given below:

It’s a type of currency which know as peer to peer currency and this permit to send and receive money without help of broker or third party involvement 
Every bitcoin holder can review their account information after sending money or receiving money from their account.
After all kind of transection bitcoin recorded sufficient proof of every client and account holder through different facilities.
Buying and selling process is so much easier than other currency
I think above mention quotation is sufficient for proving that how much special the bitcoin is.

because bitcoin is well developed and very cautious, and bitcoin is hard to break into or destroy, unlike other cryptocurrencies that are still vulnerable and less reliable in its security.
I see decentralization as the main feature of the BTC, it is a currency where you simply do not depend on third parties to work with your money. Another great feature of the currency is that you can simply make a payment to anyone in the world wherever you are always paying a single portion of the card and in minutes, I say this because banks vary their charges from country to country and usually every process is done from 24 to 72 hours. Apart from this she opened the door to various business opportunities and ways to make money and make an income.
The most important thing which is making bitcoin this much special than any of the other currency is the significant increase in the market value of bitcoin as well as the gain in the fame amongst the people in such a short span of time. It is not only a modern form of money but other than this, it is also a very asset and most of the people are investing in it to get some very good amount of money.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AntsharesNeo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:58:08 AM

It is the first and was vouched my satoshi himself, a humble man in my opinion
danpaz

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:48:32 AM

Indeed and thats why bitcoin is so special amongs top cryptocurrency, and more special among crypto investment type, bitcoin really is a game starter the reason why some altcoin is here because bitcoin project is great
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:56:22 AM

Why it is special because people already trust bitcoin and another thing is, bitcoin already established its reputation on cryptocurrency. One thing is that bitcoin has been recognized by governments in some other countries. Some transactions online also accept bitcoin as payments, like utility bills, cellular loads ang online markets.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:05:01 PM

I expect many alt coins to be obsolete in the next few years. In the worst scenario, bitcoin will be a store of wealth and a collectible, due to it being the first and most established cryptocurrency. Cryptos are in a bubble similar to dot com. The Dot Com bubble brought us the Internet as we know it today, the excesses of that bubble gave us one of the biggest technical achievements ever in history. Cryptos are similar and I have confidence that Bitcoin will come out on top, backed by the confidence of the younger generations who now have an opportunity to shape the future, which is well deserved and well overdue. The established Elite is scared, this is our Democratic Digital Banking Revolution, and we will win.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:06:05 PM

Most of the posts in this Forum have already given their valuable inputs on Bitcoin.

The concept of crytocurrency was introduced by Bitcoin and it is a decentralized one is the foremost thing made this special. Other one is demand and value.

The hard work and the drive towards this crypto was really amazing these many years. Hats off to the team behind Bitcoin.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:46:08 PM

With each and everything the one that get existed first always gets importance. In this regard bitcoin is termed to be the best among the entire list of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is more special, because it got innovated for something and now with its potential it has grown much higher and the same has got multiple usage which is not possible with other altcoins.
shunga

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:06:25 PM

This is so really hard to say special cause its difficult to explain specialty in short word

It’s a type of currency which know as peer to peer currency and this permit to send and receive money without help of broker or third party involvement 
Every bitcoin holder can review their account information after sending money or receiving money from their account.
After all kind of transection bitcoin recorded sufficient proof of every client and account holder through different facilities.
I think above mention quotation is sufficient for proving that how much special the bitcoin is.

I think why bitcoin is so much special than the other currency  because bitcoin is so virtual, easy to earn and transact and also bitcoin a dynamic currency that can make bitcoin user surprise about the price.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:09:30 PM

Because bitcoin is a very good digital currency for the future, bitcoin becomes the world's first digital currency. That way, bitcoin is more special than other currencies ...
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:26:23 PM

Because bitcoin is a very good digital currency for the future, bitcoin becomes the world's first digital currency. That way, bitcoin is more special than other currencies ...
bitcoin is very special currency than all other currency for me because bitcoin price is going to more high and who joined this forum they are very comfortable in their life, bitcoin payment can easily transect one place to another place and who want to invest in bitcoin they will never lose their money, so they can get big profit. 

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:26:07 AM

bitcoin is not special. All his advantage is that he is the first. To get any currency, in almost all cases you need to first buy bitcoin.

said who the bitcoin is not special. I think the bitcoin is quite special, besides the bitcoin with the currency is more advantageous bitcoin as well, because the currency we have to work hard, and get just that much. while the bitcoin can rotate sometimes up sometimes down.
Now down time has gone mate and you are seeing the recent market critics that prices are rising and all this is giving more and more to the people and still a lot will come and bitcoin is rising about 1000$ a day and people are very crazy about bitcoin and they all are investing in bitcoin regardless to the high prices and the community is growing bigger daily and all these things are preparing bitcoin to be the single coin of world.
Broonze

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:00:02 PM

Most of the posts in this Forum have already given their valuable inputs on Bitcoin.

The concept of crytocurrency was introduced by Bitcoin and it is a decentralized one is the foremost thing made this special. Other one is demand and value.

The hard work and the drive towards this crypto was really amazing these many years. Hats off to the team behind Bitcoin.

True that and these qualities are making bitcoin the king of all currencies and cash bitcoin has proved that nothing can be like bitcoin ever. Even if a person put his capital in bitcoin and wait till bitcoin price increase and wait long for bitcoin then they can earn high profit from bitcoin. It can make bridge among bitcoin and other financial needing for the betterment of crypto and investors of bitcoin. for me bitcoin is special than any other currency.
palensya

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:07:40 PM

Bitcoin is very special currency because it is the mother of all coins and the value is absolutely amazing and it continues to rise as day goes by. And more and more investors now are trying to invest in bitcoin because of the profitability gain it may bring to the investors.

mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:17:59 PM

Some of them  are given below:

Its hard to achieve bitcoins's level. I don't see any any alt coins near it. In the world of crypto currencies bitcoin is number one and on the top its a trusted coin. Its a first of all crypto coins since 2009. Many peoples are involving with it and making enjoying their profit. I really like bitcoin because of its so many benefits.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:43:34 PM

Some of them  are given below:

Its hard to achieve bitcoins's level. I don't see any any alt coins near it. In the world of crypto currencies bitcoin is number one and on the top its a trusted coin. Its a first of all crypto coins since 2009. Many peoples are involving with it and making enjoying their profit. I really like bitcoin because of its so many benefits.

Bitcoin is the one and only way to make your life very comfortable and you can provide best education for your children, other currencies are untrusted and their price will never going to high as like bitcoin, other currency have some rules that cannot for every person but bitcoin have no any rules its benefits for everyone who want to join that's why bitcoin is much better than other currency.

Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:34:59 PM

The reason for that level of sucess is because it does better what it proposes to do, which is to be a good store of value and censorship resistant. Most other currencies try to do the same, but there is no way for them to achieve this being so centralized.
Bitcoin is so much special than the other currencies because the value of bitcoin is so good and have a good profit...compare to other currency..special because Bitcoin helps others unemployment and to other people want to invest..so i can say that bitcoin is much special compare to other currencies...Bitcoin is so great!

Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:45:43 PM

Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies and bitcoin has been born long through many processes so it can or deserve to be special. the community of bitcoin is already big and hard to beat
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 10:40:46 PM

first of all, when I got to know Bitcoin I thought Bitcoin was a currency, but over time the price went up,
so I and certainly many of the seniors here argue the same as me that Bitcoin is a commodity, just like gold and silver in the real world...

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:14:04 AM

first of all, when I got to know Bitcoin I thought Bitcoin was a currency, but over time the price went up,
so I and certainly many of the seniors here argue the same as me that Bitcoin is a commodity, just like gold and silver in the real world...
You are right , and the fact that there is a fixed amount of bitcoin and there can't be made any more . This forces inflation as the price goes up.

OrganicCoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:13:27 PM

I guess many of the mentioned advantages are true not only for BTC but for many other crypto currencies as well. So, I guess with respect to these, BTC is manly special because it is the most well-known one and thus the most successful in terms of rising price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: