Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:08:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin is so much special than others currency ?  (Read 5848 times)
Adek nadia

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:03:02 AM

This is so really hard to say special cause its difficult to explain specialty in short word
Some of them  are given below:

It’s a type of currency which know as peer to peer currency and this permit to send and receive money without help of broker or third party involvement 
Every bitcoin holder can review their account information after sending money or receiving money from their account.
After all kind of transection bitcoin recorded sufficient proof of every client and account holder through different facilities.
Buying and selling process is so much easier than other currency
I think above mention quotation is sufficient for proving that how much special the bitcoin is.
the peculiarity of bitcoin is able to play a role as a global currency, although in every country has its own currency, bitcoin remains present and enter into it, bitcoin knows no national borders, does not waver due to political conditions in government, and not affected by anything.

GLOBAL REIT: Blockchain berdasarkan
Investasi Real Estat Pertama yang pernah ada, 〔http://globalreit.io/〕
Derrick

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:49:25 AM

Bitcoin has a charisma and many supporters bitcoin price is one of the key that is why bitcoin so special for the investors and users, We all know bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies so bitcoin is more popular among the other. I personally always feel secure every time I used bitcoin I always see bitcoin can lead me to have a better future.

Bitcoin has high value in the market and the high rising rate in the value of the bitcoin is also. The bitcoin has high security and it has an easy way to transfer the bitcoin from corner to another on the globe and the tax for transfer is also very cheap. These qualities make bitcoin so special than other currencies.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:25:40 AM

This is so really hard to say special cause its difficult to explain specialty in short word

It’s a type of currency which know as peer to peer currency and this permit to send and receive money without help of broker or third party involvement 
Every bitcoin holder can review their account information after sending money or receiving money from their account.
After all kind of transection bitcoin recorded sufficient proof of every client and account holder through different facilities.
I think above mention quotation is sufficient for proving that how much special the bitcoin is.

The speciality in bitcoin comes when we see it as a first ever cryptocurrency . Also no other currency whether crypto or fiat has increased in price value and popularity compared to bitcoin.
Because maybe bitcoin is the first crypto? Bitcoin is trusted than any other cryptocurrencies because the volume of the bitcoin is mich larger than any other currencies and that volume matters so much because it implies that bitcoin is really good cryptocurrency and as you can see the value of bitcoin as of now reaching the highest value in this current year at the price of $20k. Really interesting.
yes that is right but i think that bitcoin is bitcoin is more special because of the popularity and interest of the people, Bitcoin is in fact the first created crypto currency and that is the reason that people are taking more interest in bitcoin, although there are some other trusted altcoin and which also have good and bright future. But still people are taking more interest in bitcoin which is making bitcoin more special.
Yeah bitcoin is pioneer crypto currency but main fact is people trust it because it return maximum profit and bitcoin is secure than other coins in market and people choose this because it already has good reputation and in coming days bitcoin will gain more and more popularity and that will cause more profit to come into the accounts of investors in short bitcoin is keeping its community wealthy and this appreciated by people.
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:31:39 PM

Bitcoin is special to me because once i join this forum i have done many jobs online through the medium of this coin and now the bitcoin is special to me because i have invested all my money into bitcoin and i am waiting for the right time to cash my bitcoin. Bitcoin is special for me than other currencies because the profit chances are very high than other currencies.
Well, it should be special, by the way it is the first cryptocurrency and opened the way for other cryptocurrencies to get in, so it deserves the respect to be called special. Bitcoin is highly valued these days, so it is not something one should joke with, cause it is not easy to come by these days and nobody is ready give a Bitcoin for free. So you better hold yours tight.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:42:05 PM

I think bitcoin is more special than other currencies because bitcoin is a digital currency that has a higher value and can perform transactions around the world with the same currency

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:34:23 AM

Bitcoin has a charisma and many supporters bitcoin price is one of the key that is why bitcoin so special for the investors and users, We all know bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies so bitcoin is more popular among the other. I personally always feel secure every time I used bitcoin I always see bitcoin can lead me to have a better future.

Bitcoin has high value in the market and the high rising rate in the value of the bitcoin is also. The bitcoin has high security and it has an easy way to transfer the bitcoin from corner to another on the globe and the tax for transfer is also very cheap. These qualities make bitcoin so special than other currencies.
Agreed! The most common thing which is differentiating bitcoin from the rest of the currencies which are there in the normal world is the nature of this currency.

There was no other currency before bitcoin which was dependent on internet for any of its operation before the introduction of bitcoin. Moreover, it is not only a currency but a very good way of investing money using which you can really make a very good money.
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:53:48 AM

Bitcoin is special than other currency because bitcoin is considered as an asset. Bitcoin gives good profit because of the fast change of its price. Unlike other currency that their price are constant or it changes very little.

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:31:59 AM

It is special for one simple reason, initially people began to learn the world of crypto-currency with it. And now he thanks them for their devotion. In general, it is free from taxes and is practically uncontrolled by anyone.
Bitcoin is special as compared to other digital assets because of many reasons. The most important of them in my perspective is that it allows you to have the easiest and safest way of money transaction via person to person and has the lowest possible prices to be paid for the same. Moreover it is must stable and decentralized economy with the highest market value.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:57:14 AM

Bitcoin was a revolution, it was the first one to show the system can be different. That is why crypto currencies are mostly associated with bitcoin.
A revolution indeed. I would even rather say it was the first that showed us that we actually do still have a hope of being liberated after being enslaved by the manipulations and monopolies that has been played by our governments all these while. It has been a crazy system and bitcoin showed us the way with the total disruption of the financial sector.
Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:13:11 AM

Bitcoin is the first digital currency to use Blockchain. Its fast system and no tax costs make many people use this coin
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:02:59 AM

As already mentioned, it is special cause it is peer to peer, meaning no 3rd party is involved, which leads to lower transaction costs, faster transaction times, and also less room for error. This is what makes Bitcoin greater than fiat currencies.

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:16:31 PM

First of all, Bitcoin has a great advantage because it is the first digital money. At the same time, due to the divisions, many relatives came to the market Smiley For this reason, it has done quite well so far and we expect the same performance from Bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:41:36 PM

The reason are there price, value, and its demand. When the bitcoin first start its price was 0.17$ and now its become the mother of all crypto currencies. Many people move to bitcoins and left there good jobs.  I my self was a freelancer on fiver but after getting some info about bitcoin i leave my freelancing services and start working with bitcoins.  Actually people are involving with it more people use it more the price will increase.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:28:08 AM

limited number of Bitcoin and mining complexity is make bitcoin special  coin  and many make it survive in future
Limited number is just one thing that makes it serve as a valuable asset and in the long run it would be pleasing to know that it has a lot of growth capabilities in value that would make the holders today very much happy they eventually did. This increase in value has cause a lot of media outburst which has really made a lot of investors steps in hugely.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:31:21 PM

It is special for one simple reason, initially people began to learn the world of crypto-currency with it. And now he thanks them for their devotion. In general, it is free from taxes and is practically uncontrolled by anyone.
Bitcoin is special as compared to other digital assets because of many reasons. The most important of them in my perspective is that it allows you to have the easiest and safest way of money transaction via person to person and has the lowest possible prices to be paid for the same. Moreover it is must stable and decentralized economy with the highest market value.
All the crypto currencies are digital assets and ethereum is also a successful altcoin in making its investors happy. The main reason that why bitcoin has more investors and appreciation than any other crypto coin is also stated by you.

It has started to increase its value at a very fast rate which has grabbed the attention of many investors from the whole world. Similarly, huge decrease in value is important for all the traders.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:46:07 PM

In context, that's obvious. But in my opinion bitcoin has another specialty, besides those mentioned earlier. Among other ie "The king Of koin" because so far bitcoin doesn't invincible by any coin, no-one coin can compete with him at this particular moment.

Bitcoin has become a special and the chosen one because bitcoin is the pioneer of crypto currency world. It has received a lot of appreciation when the blockchain technology was launched and using the similar technology, the other coins are created. So bitcoin is technically the father of all crypto currency and the crypto world as a whole. So it deserves some special respect.

I totally agree with your opinion "completely".

nhanhzam

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:51:35 PM

I think it is because bitcoin is the first (huge advantage), every exchange use BTC pairs and the last thing is the media. Bitcoin is a very hot topic right now and If i tell my friend the word "cryptocurrency", they just think "ahhhhh, Bitcoin".
Oni hazzrd

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:56:13 PM

Particularly bitcoin for me is a very significant price increase compared to last year and bitcoin security system is very safe from other digital currencies.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:04:56 PM

A reality life from bitcoin is really authentic to believe. And to prove that, iam the one who really show how and what bitcoins can give help to many people as well. The most special from learning bitcoin is to see is to believe that is really profitable than the other crypto currency. That's why people treat bitcoin are very special from their own.
Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:26:44 PM

It is because of the benifits offered and also the enough profit given to every investors and traders. That's why many people access bitcoin rather than any other currencies. There's a lot of people satisfied bitcoin and made bitcoin so special for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: