Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:38:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin is so much special than others currency ?  (Read 5836 times)
Bestfriendko

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:09:05 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 01:31:01 PM by Bestfriendko

With Bitcoin people get the liberty to exchange value without intermediaries which translate to greater control of funds and lower fees. It’s faster, cheaper, more secure and immutable. It has a global acceptance and is less volatile than cash / local currency. Due to this feature, it becomes easier to conduct transactions across boundaries and online. It also allows exchanging value over the internet without any intermediary and gives its users access to their balance through a password known as a private key. So it’s private, secure and at the same time,open. Bitcoin has two things going for it that help significantly in this respect. Stability and entrepreneurship. Both far exceed that of altcoins thus far and will make catching up very challenging.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:55:30 AM

Because Bitcoin has a proven usage case as a store of value. It’s instructive that most coins try to carve out some differentiation based on much smaller use cases, such as prediction markets, buying things completely anonymously or adding a decentralized name server.
perto01

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:02:10 AM

Because Bitcoin is more accessible, with more exchanges, more merchants, more software and more hardware that support it. It is far more liquid, with much larger volumes than every altcoin. It also has the largest developer ecosystem with more software and more implementations than any altcoin. And bitcoin has the most entrepreneurs creating companies around it with a lot of intellect, dedication and creativity going toward making it more useful.
kuruyama

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:12:46 AM

Because, look at the price of a 1 bitcoin. Huge right? I dont know any currency weighs like bitcoin. Thats why, imagine investing on it, then earn big profit from it just by doing nothing watching it rise up and goes down. You'll eventually earn more here. Maybe thats. Why it is so special than other currency. Moreover, bitcoin is kinda like more accessible in terms of trading, buying or any purchase transaction, you dont need to exchange it as long as a store accepts bitcoin you can always pay them bitcoin.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:23:57 AM

I think the reason why Bitcoin is special than other currency is because other crypto basic function and features are like Bitcoin, i mean they are created at the same function and features like Bitcoin, Bitcoin is like the blueprints of every crypto currencies and of course another reason is the price every almost crypto are being traded in Bitcoin.
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:46:35 AM

Because bitcoin is the king its the first digital currency that uses the blockchain technology which cannot be altered by anyone thats why this technology has a very bright future almost in all fields.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:54:37 AM

This is so really hard to say special cause its difficult to explain specialty in short word
Some of them  are given below:

It’s a type of currency which know as peer to peer currency and this permit to send and receive money without help of broker or third party involvement 
Every bitcoin holder can review their account information after sending money or receiving money from their account.
After all kind of transection bitcoin recorded sufficient proof of every client and account holder through different facilities.
Buying and selling process is so much easier than other currency
I think above mention quotation is sufficient for proving that how much special the bitcoin is.

Because bitcoins are the pioneer in this business they are the first to be known as the cryptocurrency or the digital money and look at their price and look how long they have been here in this industry. They have reach another record high almost every year. And last year they have reached 20k in the market that makes the really popular even those normal people are now investing in them thats how powerful bitcoins are and no coins can surpass the this period of time.
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:12:21 AM

This is so really hard to say special cause its difficult to explain specialty in short word

It’s a type of currency which know as peer to peer currency and this permit to send and receive money without help of broker or third party involvement 
Every bitcoin holder can review their account information after sending money or receiving money from their account.
After all kind of transection bitcoin recorded sufficient proof of every client and account holder through different facilities.
I think above mention quotation is sufficient for proving that how much special the bitcoin is.
because it is the brain or the mother of all cryptocurrencies that exist this time. bitcoin is very different compare to other coin in terms of price bitcoin is very expensive and it is already use as a payment in some countries.
Bitcoin becomes the parent of all coins because if the bitcoin price goes down then automatically the altcoin price also goes down and vice versa, I'm sure everyone is expecting the price to go up so as to maintain altcoin.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:25:41 AM

Bitcoin and other alts are so special due to the fact that the technology behind bitcoin is highly advanced and improved. And bitcoin is a peer to peer means of sending money and in doing that you don't any third party involvement's.
Legone

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:33:10 AM

It's because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency had been created and its the highest value among the others currency.
acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:34:14 AM

Bitcoin is the Standard, everything else follows right now since no other coins showed a good resilience to any kind of attack vector you could think of (from MSM,from hackers, from miners, from devs themselves).
Bitcoin is special if you take the time to get to know it.
mi56374100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:37:48 AM

The currency is very special, not only because it is popular today, and very helpful to people, it really brings us a huge source of income, more and more people have recognized the currency.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:38:25 AM

The main reason for bitcoin becomes very special because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency so the publication of bitcoin is massive, besides bitcoin is used for trading cryptocurrency so that majority of traders have and keep bitcoin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:01:43 AM

It's because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency had been created and its the highest value among the others currency.

On top of that, bitcoin became the base cryptocurrency for almost all cryptocurrency which means almost every cryptocurrency (if not) have a pairing value of bitcoin. And that also the reason why alt coins fall when bitcoin falls because of their pairing with bitcoin.

spiderm4n15

Merit: 15

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:07:22 AM

1. Wow, Bitcoin is amazing! There’s a limit to how many will ever exist and significant control over my own money. How do I get some?
2. Mining sounds really cool. That sounds like where the money is going to get made. How do I get miners and start making some Bitcoin?
3. I want to hedge against Bitcoin self destructing somehow. Maybe I should buy some of these altcoins.
4. I know, I’ll just buy the most popular ones since they’re probably the most likely to have any chance at all of beating Bitcoin anyway.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:51:26 AM

One word is not enough to described how bitcoin is so much special.And for me,the only reason why bitcoin is special to me is because it is a unique type of source of income with no capital involved.And also because bitcoin now is very known and very popular in our country compared to the other cryptocurrencies.And as a matter of fact,we have a bitcoin wallet here which allows bitcoiners to purchase or sell bitcoins through convenience store.And we're very thankful for it.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
dodziu

Activity: 473

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:45:35 AM

As being the Pioneer coin with Block chain technology, this initially made it so special. The owners of Bitcoin can hold, stake, mine or do whatever they need to do with it at the time in question. Which other currency can be mined like that to generate new or virgin coin unless invest on any business that can yield interest. What I even like mostly about Bitcoin is that it is Deregulated in its own capacity.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:09:55 PM

Because it the first of all currency and it is one of kind currency that is not control by government and can be use in payment, trading, investing and selling and it provides a way for people to gain a profit and it benefit other as well for those who have project to advertise with, they don't have to pay for taxes and also can be use all over the world

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:07:34 PM

I think bitcoin is more special than the other cryptocurrencies because bitcoins has the highest value of price. And even if the other cryptocurrencies will take the highest price, bitcoin will still the most popular because it is the first cryptocurrency that reach the highest price of 19k$ or will break that soon and increase more than that.
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:23:28 PM

It is special because it is the FIRST, it started it all. Cryptocurrency, let's just say BItcoin is the Alpha of it all. Plus its technology and profitability really did shock the world. Then came all the other coins and the rest is history. Smiley

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: