Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:13:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin is so much special than others currency ?  (Read 5836 times)
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:26:28 PM

Because it was the first decentralized currency with many benefits that changed economy and mentality of many countries/people. Bitcoin was genious decision.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goodvibes05

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:34:30 PM

This is so really hard to say special cause its difficult to explain specialty in short word
Some of them  are given below:

It’s a type of currency which know as peer to peer currency and this permit to send and receive money without help of broker or third party involvement 
Every bitcoin holder can review their account information after sending money or receiving money from their account.
After all kind of transection bitcoin recorded sufficient proof of every client and account holder through different facilities.
Buying and selling process is so much easier than other currency
I think above mention quotation is sufficient for proving that how much special the bitcoin is.
bitcoin has became special because it is the first cryptocurrency ever created. It gives big opportunity, a huge profit and extra income to many people who really belives in cryptocurrency. That's the reason why it became very popular in many countries and it's being known worldwide.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:42:13 PM

Bitcoin being special because bitcoin is pioneer on cryptocurrency and leader on cryptomarket cap. Bitcoin as cryprocurrency have many advantages like low fee transaction and anonymity on holder

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:49:48 PM

For all i know was created by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto and the first decentralized cryptocurrency. People whose involve or engaging in this digital currency gets good benefits and huge profit. That's why many people are encourage to learn all about bitcoin because the huge profit. Bitcoin now is also known mainstream that's why it became more popular and special by many people.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:57:14 PM

Cause it is first even coin with still growing amount of users which want to invest in it with some amounts, if this market movement will continue we would see crazy value of it in near future.
Bitcoin is so much special than the other cryptocurreny because bitcoin is the best and the first cryptocurrency, and right now bitcoin has run in this world for long time and it so much special because the value of it can really pump very high in the future.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:24:48 PM

This is so really hard to say special cause its difficult to explain specialty in short word
Some of them  are given below:

It’s a type of currency which know as peer to peer currency and this permit to send and receive money without help of broker or third party involvement 
Every bitcoin holder can review their account information after sending money or receiving money from their account.
After all kind of transection bitcoin recorded sufficient proof of every client and account holder through different facilities.
Buying and selling process is so much easier than other currency
I think above mention quotation is sufficient for proving that how much special the bitcoin is.

Bitcoin is so much special than other currency because it is the most valuable, first ever, king of all crypto and the most popular crypto currency.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:40:15 PM

Bitcoin is the best than the other cryptocurrency. As I know it's the best because the very nice and a good valuable of coins. And it's giving the best profit to lots of people who use of it.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:48:44 PM

Bitcoin become very special crypto in market because bitcoin is pioneer and have largest market cap. Beside that sometimes bitcoin holder get free coin from segwith or hardfork

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:34:15 AM

bitcoin becomes very special among the people Because it is not controlled by a country, Bitcoin prices also tend to be very volatile so difficult to predict. Bitcoin prices are more based on the amount of demand and supply in the market because no one is in control. Many people take advantage of this condition by trading to make a profit.
jelly199

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:46:29 AM

I think, Bitcoin is very special than other because it talks investment more invest more money the more you try and invest its the more you have..
Dan_Mark

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:47:08 AM

I dont think that it is so special. For me there are a lot of other cryptocurrencies who have much better technik and much better. Bitcoin is just the most famous one, and the one with the most value. Thats why hes so strong.
DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

Bitcoin is very special, but not more special then other cryptocurrencies. So it was the first cryptocurrencies ever, and its actually the most valuable cryptocoin. The mainstream media hyped the bitcoin last year very hard, and now all those people who are no in to cryptocurrencies know bitcoin. When you look from the technically side, you see that they are some coins who are technically much better then bitcoin, because htey are much faster and have less transaction fees and no network problems.
JoshuaBlack1

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:53:49 AM

Bitcoin was the first ever digitally scarce, decentralised, uncontrollable store of value to exist and I think all other coins make significantly less innovation compared to that of bitcoin
mebeforeyou2411

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:55:19 AM

Bitcoin is quite special, if Bitcoin will go from this currency Bitcoin never miss the currency. Because crypto world should miss the Bitcoin. People are happy with Bitcoin and they invest heavily for profit. Bitcoin always special and no other crypto currency is not special like bitcoin.
Vasilisochka

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:55:23 AM

I think its peculiarity was that it was the first and something extraordinary that humanity has never had before. People will forever remember bitcoin as the beginning of the period of crypto-currencies.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:55:55 AM

Because this is not just a currency this somewhat a work that will pay a salary. So aside from being a currency becuaw it can be use to buy something online, you can also do as you work. Thats why its kinda special..
vuvuvu1

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:56:05 AM

I do not know what makes this Bitcoin special compared to other currencies and commodities, whatever makes people interested in investing here, obviously this Bitcoin is very special what makes it special that's what makes special bitcoin.
cool_hikaru

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:56:48 AM

In my opinion why because is so special because bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency in the world and the value of Bitcoin is more high among the others. Bitcoin can gives you more profit and if you invest in Bitcoin it is more secure than the other. That's why bitcoin is more special.
Denifriska

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:38:35 PM

As of late the currency hasn't been a currency but rather a commodity to speculate on which is fine, but we gotta get back to bitcoin's original use eventually. If this does not happen then I see bitcoin failing but if it is usable everyday then I think the currency will have immense value by the next halving.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:45:57 PM

base on my own opinion. i think bitcoin is so much special than other cryptocurrencies because bitcoin is the first that created and the tree of all cryptocurrencies around their. and such as bitcoin is the king of all the cryptocurrencies.
I believe that bitcoin is so much special than the other cryptocurrency because the price of bitcoin is very high compare to all cryptocurrency and i am sure that only one cryptocurency can also have high price like bitcoin do is the ethereum, and bitcoin is the best among the rest that's why it is more special.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: