Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:15:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 GLOBCOIN - Bringing Stablecoins to the Next Level  (Read 113300 times)
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:29:56 PM

Guys, as far as I know the first round of the ICO was completed. Tell me, how much money was raised ? You have reached the softcap?

ICO was closed and a new sale period will be opening. Soft cap (USD 1.5 mill)was raised by private placement.
One of the team members shared the following info a couple days ago (it is in the previous page just in case):

IMPORTANT‼️-> Revision to the token sale structure:

The only way to revise the sale period with an ERC20 token, is to close the current sale and open a new sale. As we need to close the current sale we've decided to do this now.

➡️ New sale period from 12 February - 27 March 2018.

➡️ The hard cap will be determined in ETH terms at the deployment of the Smart Contract according to prevailing market conditions at the level of $12m USD.

➡️ The soft cap has been already raised by private placement.

➡️ New token price : 10,000 GCP per 1 ETH.

➡️ You are entitled to receive a full refund to your ETH wallet, if you contributed Ether, or to your FIAT account if you contributed FIAT. This will be actioned on 1-2 February 2018.

➡️ You can re-send your ETH to the new GCP token sale with a bonus, as a sincere thank you from the GLOBCOIN team. YOUR NAME WILL REMAIN IN THE WHITELIST. (We will announce shortly the exact structure of the bonuses)

We believe this is the best way to build GCP.

We remain fully committed to the project and are increasing our team size to reflect our increased investor base. Our institutional early backers remain with the GCP project and will re-commit with the new GCP sale.

We thank all our GLOBCOIN community for your understanding, and we trust you will be happy with the new parameters for the project.

Best Regards,

Helie d'Hautefort
CEO - globcoin.io
Strange, as far as I know softcap is 5 000 000 $.  Probably the amount has been decided to reduce in connection with growth of the exchange rate.

Yes, the initial ICO softcap is $5mil and we fell short of that. Because of the smart contract, all invested eth is returned to their rightful owners and it gave the dev team to restructure the whole token metics.

As such, the dev has used the private placement specially for development of the platform and the softcap is lifted from the ICO.
EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:46:23 PM

Earlier on the site the team had data on the fees. Now there is no information, where can I find out?

Hi! What fees are you referring to, exactly?

If you mean for transactions with GLX (Globcoin's future cryptocurrenies) if you buy the utility token the GCP now, later you will be able to exchange fiat currencies for GLX and other currency baskets with 0% fee.

There is a "fee schedule" on page 16 of the whitepaper, but I'm not sure this is updated with the new tokenomics.
EvaGC

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:52:27 PM

I do not understand why you had the dates extended. If you had enough money, why do it right?

Hi, as I understand it, GLOBCOIN decided that some improvements to the token sale were neccesary and the only way to modify the sale with a ERC20 token was to close the current period and open a new one.

Before, the sale was too short, especially taking into account the dip in the cryptocurrency market earlier this year.

There's a new token price more appropiate to ETH fluctuations, new hard cap, better KYC process and technical improvements.

Beyond the money, some changes were necessary for the best interests of investors.
Brother land

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:08:23 PM

good job and im interest to project,
I see clearly on this project.
And I hope there will be fair and honest sharing of results.
EvaGC

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:21:25 PM

«GLOBCOIN is the first to fill a gap between the crypto world and the world of “traditional” (fiat) currencies. We propose a solution for holders of cryptocurrencies who want to diversify at least part of their portfolio.Our cryptocurrency combines the benefits of Blockchain technology with the stability of a basket of “traditional currencies”, so you get all the advantages of both.»

Taken from 10 reasons to invest in GLOBCOIN: https://medium.com/@globcoin_io/10-reasons-to-invest-in-globcoin-a10c9bcf8e43
EvaGC

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:46:09 AM

As you know, GLOBCOIN has decided that some improvements to the token sale were neccesary, and that’s why we’re calling a new revised token sale period from February 12th — March 27th 2018.

The news has been received with phenomenally good feedback. We have made these changes after listening carefully to our investors and responding in the best way we can. We believe this is the best way to build GCP and we trust you will be happy with the new parameters for the project.

Unfortunatly this might be confusing to some. Why a second sale? What exactly is different and better now? What are all those bonuses?

I wrote a blog trying to bring some light -> https://medium.com/@globcoin_io/globcoin-token-sale-what-is-different-513b4bce445f

All feed back is welcome.
EvaGC

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:19:21 PM

GLOBCOIN next events!

➡️EVENT: "Making cryptocurrencies mainstream "
📍 Where: Big Beer Company - Luxemburg
📆 When: February 8, 18:30
💡More info: https://www.facebook.com/events/163197667557176/

➡️ EVENT: "Last developments on ICOs. Hedging techniques"
📍 Where: Coffee Beanery - Qatar
📆 When: February 12
💡 More info: https://www.meetup.com/fr-FR/Meetup-cryptocurrencies-and-ICOs-Doha/events/247482913/

➡️ EVENT: "Cryptocurrency hedging. GLOBCOIN and other solutions"
 📍 Where: WeWork Moorgate - London
📆 When: February 22
💡 More info: SOON!
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:14:07 AM

The new sale period is getting closer, and i like the continious updates here. Will be exciting to see how the sale progress. The product is great and now it is not held back by the previous ico structure and have a new structure which is very good for early investors who participates in the ico!
Cruel love

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:24:48 AM

Who will support the token?
EvaGC

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:44:43 AM

«With GLOBCOIN, you can lock-in the value of your crypto portfolio and protect it against drawdowns and volatility. Imagine you can manage your savings in several currencies and chose the most convenient one to you — That’s what our currency basket does. The correlation between the currencies in a basket helps to dampen volatility — a technique that has made our use case 1 basket (GLX) more stable than the Swiss Franc.»

Taken from
https://medium.com/@globcoin_io/10-reasons-to-invest-in-globcoin-a10c9bcf8e43
Bertoli777

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:32:24 PM

how many tokens would be issued, is the valuation realistic ?
EvaGC

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:57:31 PM

how many tokens would be issued, is the valuation realistic ?

Hi, The GCP utility token has a limited supply of 425'000'000 tokens
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:05:00 PM

The project is excellent with a promising idea and a strong team.
how long will Ico last?
where can I track the amount of fees?
EvaGC

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:08:47 AM

The project is excellent with a promising idea and a strong team.
how long will Ico last?
where can I track the amount of fees?

Hi !!

ICO will go from February 12 until March 27.

Whitepaper should be fully updated this weekend and you can check the fees info there
Lamantine

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:13:41 AM

Does the token grant a governance action, like voting on a consensus related or other decision-making factor?
EvaGC

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

One of the first things we look out in an ICO is their team.

Globcoin team combines Foreign Exchange and Blockchain experience, all in one successful entrepreneurship. Our CEO Helie d’Hautefort set up the first European currency overlay manager, sold it to BNP Paribas AM and turned it into a world leader with over USD 23 billion of AUM. Our CFO Linda brings nearly 20 years of banking and Foreign Exchange knowledge. Felix and Gaspard are leading the GLOBCOIN dev section with innovating thinking that later materializes in our platform. Our Reputation lead Jean-Marc Seigneur has published more than 100 scientific papers on computational trust and online reputation management.

To know more about the core team and advisors: https://globcoin.io/team.html
EvaGC

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:38:21 PM

Does the token grant a governance action, like voting on a consensus related or other decision-making factor?

Hi!

No it doesn't, but we do maintain a constant interaction with the Globcoiners community about strategy and potential developments.

These are the rights of the GCP token:

- Exchange the currency baskets tokens such as GLX, directly with the issuer at 0% fee according to a grid calculating the required level of GCP holding per amount of desired transaction in currency basket.
- Get a direct access for trading on the Globcoin Exchange to benefit from the liquidity of the platform.
- Have the exclusive right to order for free the revolutionary GLOBCOIN prepaid multi-currency Platinum Mastercard *
TanyaCrazy2020

Activity: 308
Merit: 103

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:15:11 PM

The new sale period is getting closer, and i like the continious updates here. Will be exciting to see how the sale progress. The product is great and now it is not held back by the previous ico structure and have a new structure which is very good for early investors who participates in the ico!

I also hope that they can reach their cap during second try. I like that they are very active in social networks, medium and other chanels!

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
EvaGC

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:13:47 AM

I also hope that they can reach their cap during second try. I like that they are very active in social networks, medium and other chanels!

Soft cap is already reached so I would say that's a good start Smiley
Rusgreat

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:22:02 AM

Гoднaя идeя
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: