Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:26:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 GLOBCOIN - Bringing Stablecoins to the Next Level  (Read 113299 times)
EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:01:45 PM

Hi there.

Helie (CEO) says: "GCP  is since the beginning the gateway to the platform. GLX will be one of the stablecoin launched on the platform . We stick to our original plan and our roadmap is very clear. I hope that clarifies."

Linda (CFO) says: "Holding GCP makes most sense when using GLX, that's why we're focusing on putting the GLX as a priority. GCP holders will enjoy their benefits then"

Thanks
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EvaGC

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:10:55 PM

Press / Articles / Blogs mentioning GLOBCOIN and the GLX as a stablecoin:

Stablecoins Explained - Lukas Schor -

Stable coins: Pointless or the Path to Mainstream - Amie Parnby -

State of Stablecoins, 2018 - Nathan Sexer -

Stable.Report, Jul.16 — Jul.22 - no author -

Stable Coin 101 – R&D Overview - Sandra Wong -

Stablecoins - Everything you need to know -

Stablecoins. The future of crypto. - "Max Profit" -

Overview of 19 projects working on stablecoins -

What are StableCoins? A Complete Guide - Tamar Weiss
EvaGC

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:12:15 PM

New on the blog:
"How the weights are calculated in the GLX currency basket?"

https://medium.com/@globcoin_io/how-the-weights-are-calculated-in-the-glx-currency-basket-20d5fb0491c7
CP_Processor

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 01:11:51 PM

During our extensive market research, we have come across some devastating facts. The majority of people that are dealing with cryptocurrencies, still has no clue what the concept of stablecoins is all about. That is why we have decided to start a public group StableCoins, whose sole purpose will be to educate the community about the potential and significance of stablecoins in general.

If you are interested in stablecoins, join the public group StableCoins, and help us spread the word - https://www.facebook.com/groups/208634679804038/

We strongly believe that stablecoins might be the key to mass adoption of cryptocurrencies!
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:36:29 AM

During our extensive market research, we have come across some devastating facts. The majority of people that are dealing with cryptocurrencies, still has no clue what the concept of stablecoins is all about. That is why we have decided to start a public group StableCoins, whose sole purpose will be to educate the community about the potential and significance of stablecoins in general.

If you are interested in stablecoins, join the public group StableCoins, and help us spread the word - https://www.facebook.com/groups/208634679804038/

We strongly believe that stablecoins might be the key to mass adoption of cryptocurrencies!

One of the arguments used by the people against crypto as a currency is the volatility in it.
Stablecoin however should not experience that, and be a safer way for store owners to accept crypto payments.

Some small volatility between different stablecoins giving a marked like FOREX is how i see the future. And the projects trying to solve other problems will be more like stocks and have the bigger volatility.
PNToken

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:18:48 AM

Stablecoin certainly a good idea and a good idea, but I'm looking at your token and it seems to me there is no interest.
EvaGC

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:21:18 PM

Stablecoin certainly a good idea and a good idea, but I'm looking at your token and it seems to me there is no interest.

Hi. Our stablecoin GLX is not out in the Blockchain yet. The full vision of GLOBCOIN will be more clear by then.
yuanbao2018

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:22:30 PM

Seems very promising project, complete details and information and having a professional team running the project. Joined your telegram already,
I will always participate in your reward program and hold the token till the end
PNToken

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:44:45 PM

Hi. Our stablecoin GLX is not out in the Blockchain yet. The full vision of GLOBCOIN will be more clear by then.
Hi, I follow the company and participated in the bounty. Why so long? A token does not even have a normal exchange.
EvaGC

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:24:00 PM

Hi, I follow the company and participated in the bounty. Why so long? A token does not even have a normal exchange.

More Exchanges will be announced for the GLX. The project is on the right track and the team is working every day to make this possible. You can check the roadmap :
https://globcoin.io/index.html#next-developments
EvaGC

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:56:18 AM

A closer look at GLOBCOIN partners:
https://medium.com/globcoin-io/globcoin-partnerships-and-alliances-715b360e7566
EvaGC

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:14:51 AM

GLOBCOIN at the Fin/Sum Asia 2018:
https://medium.com/globcoin-io/globcoin-will-be-at-japans-largest-fintech-summit-29caec2e64c5
EvaGC

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:50:25 AM

GLOBCOIN GLX featured in  blockchain.com latest in-depht research on stablecoins (pag 67)
file:///C:/Users/Evalien/Downloads/StablecoinsReportFinal.pdf
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:23:36 PM

As much I was excited to invest in Globcoin earlier this year knowing that the nature of GCP being a stablecoin could attract a lot of people's attention. But it looks like there are a very few people know about GCP right now. Is it down to poor marketing or having no big partner to support the progression of the project? Being listed on Lykke which is with a very low volume is not helping ICO investors like me. It has been months, hopefully there will be some movement from the team regarding exchange listing when GLX is launched.

EvaGC

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:21:49 AM

As much I was excited to invest in Globcoin earlier this year knowing that the nature of GCP being a stablecoin could attract a lot of people's attention. But it looks like there are a very few people know about GCP right now. Is it down to poor marketing or having no big partner to support the progression of the project? Being listed on Lykke which is with a very low volume is not helping ICO investors like me. It has been months, hopefully there will be some movement from the team regarding exchange listing when GLX is launched.

Hi! I showed your message to the team and this is an answer from Globcoin CEO Helie d'Hautefort:

We understand your impatience and we share it but Globcoin is an ambitious project. The team is working hard for the GLX to be launched soon and we are reaching our milestone as indicated in the Road Map. As you know the interest of GCP will be intrinsically linked  to the success of the GLX. In the current context ,we do not want to neglect any aspect of the project . We will announce next week  several major achievements that will show the work done by the team. Stay tuned. We value each member of our community.

EvaGC

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:21:04 AM

Shared by Helie, Globcoin CEO, on Telegram:

Hello everyone,
I recently got back from Tokyo where we met very interesting people and investors who heard everything about GLOBCOIN projects and achievements so far.
Last days have been so busy for everybody, I just want to thank our community for being patient and for bearing with us all this time! Turns out bringing stablecoins to the next - and better - level requieres more time and work than we originally accounted for.
Finally we're entering Q4 with very exciting news: The GLX is alive and kicking! After running internal tests with the GLX we can definetly say that:
- The GLX token deployment has been successful
- The GLX is live on the Blockchain, the infrastructure IS THERE
We expect the GLX to be listed on several exchanges soon, we're just waiting for one more final "go" from authorities, as we want to be fully compliant to prevent inconveniences in the future
The next weeks will be full with positive announcements for everyone.
Did we mention we're in final discussions with a big international company who will use the GLX as their payment token? This is very significant and exciting for all of us as we will see the GLX fulfilling its intended original purpose: a stable, reliable, payment token!
Once again thanks for being here and stay tuned for the next news!
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:21:06 AM

Hi! I showed your message to the team and this is an answer from Globcoin CEO Helie d'Hautefort:

We understand your impatience and we share it but Globcoin is an ambitious project. The team is working hard for the GLX to be launched soon and we are reaching our milestone as indicated in the Road Map. As you know the interest of GCP will be intrinsically linked  to the success of the GLX. In the current context ,we do not want to neglect any aspect of the project . We will announce next week  several major achievements that will show the work done by the team. Stay tuned. We value each member of our community.

GCP It seems to me a useless and meaningless token that nobody really needs. For a very long time you are trying to convince investors of this, but I look at the price and understand that the team can only promise.
Hulk1997

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:00:27 PM

DV8 coin running for these days without any fault, Rewards are coming in steadily. The investors and myself are very excited about this coin and its nice to be part of this team,but we should have good knowledge about this project when we are going invest it this.
EvaGC

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:15:58 PM

GCP It seems to me a useless and meaningless token that nobody really needs. For a very long time you are trying to convince investors of this, but I look at the price and understand that the team can only promise.

The people who can benefit from the GCP are the ones that are going to use the GLX payment token for a reliable, stable and smart means of payment. Holding GCPs will fully open the doors of the GLX once it's launched, and then other stablecoins in the future. Full understanding of the purpose of the GCP can only be achieved by studying the GLX stablecoin first : https://globcoin.io/index.html#glx-stablecoin
EvaGC

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:17:37 PM

UPDATE: The GLX is live on the Blockchain. Globcoin’s first stable payment token has been successfully deployed on the Ethereum Blockchain and after several internal tests, the team says that the infrastructure is finally set.

Read the release: https://medium.com/globcoin-io/the-glx-stablecoin-is-live-on-the-blockchain-5672779c6072
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: