Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:50:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALGORY - Multifunctional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders  (Read 114103 times)
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:38:59 PM

It has been two weeks since the end of ICO. Usually, after such a time, tokens can be placed on better exchanges than IDEX. Do you continue conversations with other exchanges?
Many tokens are quite quickly listed on HitBTC.com exchange - maybe it will be good idea to knock to their door..? Wink

I don't know if you're following this project or not but they already said, because they didn't collect much money during ICO, they will focus on development (which is great) and not on getting listed on exchanges where you need to pay a huge amount of money for getting listed. They either pay exchanges or start developing, well of course they made the right choice. I want to use this platform to facilitate trading, for know I don't really care if ALG isn't being traded on big exchanges

Belive me that im following this project very close.
I think that you missundersand me. There is no need to pay to get listed on exchanges. Many times it is enough just to get contact with them. For sure it is much easiest when token/coin is listed on coinmarketcap - and that is what i suggest to do as first. Hopefully we will see ALG there.m

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:05:57 PM

It has been two weeks since the end of ICO. Usually, after such a time, tokens can be placed on better exchanges than IDEX. Do you continue conversations with other exchanges?
Many tokens are quite quickly listed on HitBTC.com exchange - maybe it will be good idea to knock to their door..? Wink

I don't know if you're following this project or not but they already said, because they didn't collect much money during ICO, they will focus on development (which is great) and not on getting listed on exchanges where you need to pay a huge amount of money for getting listed. They either pay exchanges or start developing, well of course they made the right choice. I want to use this platform to facilitate trading, for know I don't really care if ALG isn't being traded on big exchanges

I think that you missundersand me. There is no need to pay to get listed on exchanges. Many times it is enough just to get contact with them. For sure it is much easiest when token/coin is listed on coinmarketcap - and that is what i suggest to do as first. Hopefully we will see ALG there.m

About cmc you're right but I'm pretty sure that on almost every exchange you need to pay a fee, even on the shittiest one (Yobit and Coinexchange for example). Maybe they can try to reach Bancor so you can have three way to exchange tokens, Bancor, Idex and Etherdelta. Kucoin, how it works? You need to pay a fee?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
AlgoryProject

Activity: 381
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 08:01:08 PM

Shortly we will publish some news. One wil be released later today. In next weeks some more which will be important. In few weeks demo version will be published, and in 2nd quarter MVP version of Cryptoscanner and Crytponews will be launched. And it gonna to be huge because we will be streaming data from many exchanges and our Crytposcanner will be used by many crypto traders.

BenderBTC

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:07:43 PM

About cmc you're right but I'm pretty sure that on almost every exchange you need to pay a fee, even on the shittiest one (Yobit and Coinexchange for example). Maybe they can try to reach Bancor so you can have three way to exchange tokens, Bancor, Idex and Etherdelta. Kucoin, how it works? You need to pay a fee?
It would be nice to be in Kucoin tokens that get into it use to increase their value.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:15:52 PM

Team...I know you are working on the product development but if possible can you post some details on the same like at what stage the development is, any alpha version that we can see in very near future etc..
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:17:21 PM

Also if possible try to list teh coin in a decent exchange. IDEX has very less volume and thus it is almost impossible to trade at taht exchange. An exchange like HitBTC will also do.
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:51:25 PM

Also if possible try to list teh coin in a decent exchange. IDEX has very less volume and thus it is almost impossible to trade at taht exchange. An exchange like HitBTC will also do.

WOW dude, maybe try to read a couple posts above yours?

"Shortly we will publish some news. One wil be released later today. In next weeks some more which will be important. In few weeks demo version will be published, and in 2nd quarter MVP version of Cryptoscanner and Crytponews will be launched. And it gonna to be huge because we will be streaming data from many exchanges and our Crytposcanner will be used by many crypto traders. "

I hate to write this again but however, Hitbtc and similar exchanges  where you have to pay a huge fee in order to get listed are not gonna happen in the short term. If you're so eager to sell you ICO tokens just sell them where they're being traded, on etherdelta an IDEX. You must thank this team because so many teams just went away with their raised dollars because they weren't enough, again you must thank them if your ALG have any value

AlgoryProject

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 08:54:35 PM

Team...I know you are working on the product development but if possible can you post some details on the same like at what stage the development is, any alpha version that we can see in very near future etc..

We will update soon about that.

AlgoryProject

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 08:58:43 PM

"Shortly we will publish some news. One wil be released later today. In next weeks some more which will be important. In few weeks demo version will be published, and in 2nd quarter MVP version of Cryptoscanner and Crytponews will be launched. And it gonna to be huge because we will be streaming data from many exchanges and our Crytposcanner will be used by many crypto traders. "

I hate to write this again but however, Hitbtc and similar exchanges  where you have to pay a huge fee in order to get listed are not gonna happen in the short term. If you're so eager to sell you ICO tokens just sell them where they're being traded, on etherdelta an IDEX. You must thank this team because so many teams just went away with their raised dollars because they weren't enough, again you must thank them if your ALG have any value

Thank you. As we said after ICO finished. We gathered less than we expected. But we  adapt to this situation. We have been working as our roadmap shows.
We will be informing about our development progress. Give us some time and all will be updated on frequent basis on our website.

dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:44:02 PM

It would be nice to be in Kucoin tokens that get into it use to increase their value.

There are many decent small sized exchanges available which list coins for free.
So i request the dve team to try to list it in couple of other exchanges. That will help maintain the liquidity.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:48:45 PM

We will update soon about that.
Thanks for the response. I will eagerly wait for an update from your side.
A decent progress on this awesome project will act as a huge confidence booster for investors.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:54:31 PM

Dude no offence but don't try to judge me. You may be a daddy investor who wants to wait for 10 years...good luck. I am here to earn money and I see that Algory has potential to give me handsome return. So i invested.

HitBTC may be a scam for you but I am happy with the exchange and am an active trader. Either all those who are trading in HitBTC are idiots or you don't know ABC of trading.

Now I will decide when and how I exit my investment. And for that I need liquidity. IDEX doesn't have any liquidity. So I request dev team for additional exchanges. Either you help or be quite. Don't be a problem.

Now last point, should I thank the team just because they didn't run away with the money? If this is the criteria for your investing in ICOs, again good luck  Grin
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:15:43 PM

Dude no offence but don't try to judge me. You may be a daddy investor who wants to wait for 10 years...good luck. I am here to earn money and I see that Algory has potential to give me handsome return. So i invested.

HitBTC may be a scam for you but I am happy with the exchange and am an active trader. Either all those who are trading in HitBTC are idiots or you don't know ABC of trading.

Now I will decide when and how I exit my investment. And for that I need liquidity. IDEX doesn't have any liquidity. So I request dev team for additional exchanges. Either you help or be quite. Don't be a problem.

Now last point, should I thank the team just because they didn't run away with the money? If this is the criteria for your investing in ICOs, again good luck  Grin

Didn't mean to be rude man Grin, about your last point, in this unregulated market I already saw three ICOs doing that, Snap up, wwam and Magos, so yeah you can just appreaciate them that they're carrying the project with almost 900 eth raised.
About Hitbtc where I wrote that I think that it's a scam exchange?Huh I trade there too, I only said that they ask a huge fee to being listed on, which I don't remember how much but it was several BTC

dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:18:36 PM

Didn't mean to be rude man Grin, about your last point, in this unregulated market I already saw three ICOs doing that, Snap up, wwam and Magos, so yeah you can just appreaciate them that they're carrying the project with almost 900 eth raised.
About Hitbtc where I wrote that I think that it's a scam exchange?Huh I trade there too, I only said that they ask a huge fee to being listed on, which I don't remember how much but it was several BTC

I take my words back on HitBTC comment.
Truce  Grin
AlgoryProject

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:00:42 PM

Algory Project announces an Airdrop of additional tokens for ALG token holders!

Please read all information regarding to Aidrop here: https://medium.com/algory-project/algory-project-alg-tokens-airdrop-ca05b1f21ce7

torrentco

Activity: 2114
Merit: 418

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:08:39 AM

i invested in ico.
and my ALG coins are still in the wallet which i participated ico.
is that ok?should i do anything else to receive my coins?
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

i invested in ico.

Have you seen the medium link below the picture? Everything is explained there very well:

We will take a snapshot of the Ethereum blockchain at block 4982845 (approximately 27th January 2018 at 14:00 UTC — depending on ETH block time). For the moment of the snapshot, the ALG balance of each ALG token holder will be tripled. This means that if during the snapshot you hold 100 ALG tokens, this amount will increase to 300. That is, threefold.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:11:08 PM

Hello guys!

Can you give us answer about bounty rewards and airdrop? I hope tekens will be distributed before airdrop.. if not, it will be straight reduction of our rewards 3 times! And it will be far not fair for all supporters!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2414810.msg28821672#msg28821672

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:22:40 PM

i invested in ico.

You don't need to do anything. It will automatically take the snapshot and the wallet addresses containing tokens. Just ensure that you have kept it in private wallet and not in any exchange address.
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:56:39 AM

nice to see that there will be an airdrop for our algs Smiley

however, are the alg tokens going to be listed on other exchangs as well, and if yes, on which one and when?
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: