Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:57:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALGORY - Multifunctional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders  (Read 114102 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:46:46 PM

In the lower left corner it is clearly stated that it is "Sponsored Article" - the editor writes for money what is ordered by the person who pays for it.

This article has no value!

MuffinMaster - sure.
We also published it here: https://medium.com/algory-project/algory-project-functions-the-first-and-most-powerful-cryptocurrency-scanner-d681c3ce3c45

Companies use marketing to be noticed on the market. Is that bad? I don't think so. Press releases etc it is something that has been used for years. All ICOs use it, we are not different in this matter.

I have nothing against marketing! Even good, that you try to show your project in many different ways.
I just wrote this to other users will realize that this is just an advertisement.

Anyway i make better research about your project and decide to support you in signature campaign Wink

Cheers!

I found the article quite informative and valuable from an insight perspective of their Tools. I dont mind the writer gets paid, hopefully he does a good job at describing the functionality. Its up to me to judge and decide on how to act on behalf of that information...

as long as the sponsorship is disclosed, then I have no problem in articles promoting the project. you can get some information on these.

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:58:31 PM

Who knows what will happen to the unsold tokens, they will be burned or something else?

hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:03:17 PM

I have a feeling this will be another successful ico , the target costumers is whale and professional traders who have alot of funds to throw around at any experimental projects.

I also think I could be a successful ICO but I think the target aren't especially professional traders. Usually, these traders already have their tools that make them successful. Much more Algory could be the chance for "hobby-traders" to gain some nice profits.

Totally agree. So you wouldn't need any trading groups and could your own investment decisions based only on your own opinion which relies on variety of good quality information.
Many people who are new to crypto would benefit from it. I think it will have a large userbase.

I hope you're right.

Seeing the number of ICO targeting traders, the team will have to make the difference.
Cryptocurrency trading will explode in the future. I think there will be a lot of successful projects about it.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:19:04 PM

I have a feeling this will be another successful ico , the target costumers is whale and professional traders who have alot of funds to throw around at any experimental projects.

I also think I could be a successful ICO but I think the target aren't especially professional traders. Usually, these traders already have their tools that make them successful. Much more Algory could be the chance for "hobby-traders" to gain some nice profits.

Totally agree. So you wouldn't need any trading groups and could your own investment decisions based only on your own opinion which relies on variety of good quality information.
Many people who are new to crypto would benefit from it. I think it will have a large userbase.

I hope you're right.

Seeing the number of ICO targeting traders, the team will have to make the difference.
Cryptocurrency trading will explode in the future. I think there will be a lot of successful projects about it.
it will - 4 sure - im wondering which project will lead the whole thing i saw a buch of "simular" projects - please dont criticize now because they are technical different but anyway you guys know what i mean
tsg (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:34:22 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 04:54:18 PM by tsg

The second article about Algory's features!

Cryptonews - never be late again!

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:39:53 PM

There is something wrong about link.

404We couldn’t find this page.

tsg (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:55:05 PM

Check now! Thank you!
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:01:49 PM

Check now! Thank you!

Works now, thank you very much for sharing it. I wonder if this system would have also helped traders to predict the BCH pump.
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:10:38 PM

"Algory is a utility token which Algory Token users will use to pay for access to the product.
Algory will also compensate the remuneration scheme of users who make their trading signals
available to others.
We use the affiliation system, thanks to which you will receive remuneration "

all sounds good, so its like a closed community but open to public. A system that use its own currency

Does this mean that the function will be available to follow the strategy of successful traders? And these traders will be rewarded. Something similar to PAMM-accounts, a service that was long on btc-e?
AlgoryProject

Activity: 381
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:24:54 PM

"Algory is a utility token which Algory Token users will use to pay for access to the product.
Algory will also compensate the remuneration scheme of users who make their trading signals
available to others.

all sounds good, so its like a closed community but open to public. A system that use its own currency

Does this mean that the function will be available to follow the strategy of successful traders? And these traders will be rewarded. Something similar to PAMM-accounts, a service that was long on btc-e?

If you build profitable strategy in Algory platform and you earn on it - you can also increase your profits by selling your settings to other traders (inside the platform).

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:29:27 PM

Cryptonews article is good, that Stellar run omg...tomorrow we will see Blockchain analyzer article? Can't wait for ICO viewver though

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:41:41 PM

available to others.

If you build profitable strategy in Algory platform and you earn on it - you can also increase your profits by selling your settings to other traders (inside the platform).

Big whales on twitter will greatly benefit from this, would be good to promote the projects to these guys.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:01:21 PM

available to others.

The ability to sell our own setting to get extra money for sure will attract more people to join. Algory's project will include 13 awesome tools which will make traders life easier.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:02:12 PM

available to others.

The ability to sell our own setting to get extra money for sure will attract more people to join. Algory's project will include 13 awesome tools which will make traders life easier.

I hope the system will not be abused with fake users to create more remuneration.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:04:05 PM

Check now! Thank you!

Works now, thank you very much for sharing it. I wonder if this system would have also helped traders to predict the BCH pump.
great news, good start! I think this is just the beginning, there will be many more good news ahead, I believe this project will be successful
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:18:54 PM

Check now! Thank you!

great news, good start! I think this is just the beginning, there will be many more good news ahead, I believe this project will be successful
Yes it looks quite interesting but I want to see more. I think it could be a great tool if they do it in a proper way.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:26:42 PM

built-in news in platform - very usefull function. With this trading will be much easely  Roll Eyes
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:29:19 PM

Is there an overview of the tools that Algory uses for trading?

There are multiple trading tools and bots for crypto and I wonder what is best to use

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:47:38 PM

Yes it can be quite a great tool for traders, also it looks very interesting. I hope we all can see more next time.
Terrratron

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:51:02 PM

Check now! Thank you!

Good article. And I would like to read the continuations about the rest of your tools for the trader. As for the news, it is very difficult to identify the main thing in inaccessible sources, until this information fell into the masses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: