Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:20:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALGORY - Multifunctional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders  (Read 114103 times)
captainhera

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:48:36 PM

Im impatient to try the tools and see how they will help me, im sure that will improve the trading experience and simplify some trading choice. ALGORY will hell a lot of people I think.

Trrrt, as we said, demo version will be available this year so you will be able to "touch" our product really soon.  Wink

Cant wait to touch the demo Cheesy
Very curious how the platform will work.

Keep it up guys!
Great work
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:53:51 PM

I have a feeling this will be another successful ico , the target costumers is whale and professional traders who have alot of funds to throw around at any experimental projects.

I also think I could be a successful ICO but I think the target aren't especially professional traders. Usually, these traders already have their tools that make them successful. Much more Algory could be the chance for "hobby-traders" to gain some nice profits.

Totally agree. So you wouldn't need any trading groups and could your own investment decisions based only on your own opinion which relies on variety of good quality information.
Many people who are new to crypto would benefit from it. I think it will have a large userbase.

I hope you're right.

Seeing the number of ICO targeting traders, the team will have to make the difference.
I agree even though I've been a bit involved in this, I still consider myself a bit green and this kind of help is very much appreciated.
falmeida

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:54:11 PM

i have been waiting for platform auto-trading that isn't "too" professional so that non pro-traders can use also the arbitrage scanner is it supports a lot of exchanges will be great
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:55:16 PM

Im impatient to try the tools and see how they will help me, im sure that will improve the trading experience and simplify some trading choice. ALGORY will hell a lot of people I think.

Trrrt, as we said, demo version will be available this year so you will be able to "touch" our product really soon.  Wink

Keep it up guys!
Great work
Heh, I looking forward to see this platform up and running. Also I think that their tokens can pretty much skyrocket after an ico
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:17:26 PM

I've seen similarly related projects, but ALGORY will definitely stand out with its multi functional tools which is indispensable for traders.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:31:17 PM

What exchanges will be available there?

If you are asking on which exchange our token will be listed - we are talking with few of them, but at this moment we can't tell anything more.

If you are asking which exchanges will be supported by our tools - most of them. But we will be adding them gradually.

You can always buy/sell on EtherDelta

Yes Smiley You are right, but we would like also to be listed on more exchanges. Not only E/D.

Maybe you already answered to my question, maybe not so I'm gonna ask again. I think that in 2018 we'll see many new decentralized exchanges (right now popular ones are only etherdelta, bitshares and waves dex), are you going to analyze data even on decentralized exchanges?

Great question! DEXes are the future of crypto, so I expect no less.

AlgoryProject

Activity: 381
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 12:08:12 AM

If you are asking on which exchange our token will be listed - we are talking with few of them, but at this moment we can't tell anything more.

If you are asking which exchanges will be supported by our tools - most of them. But we will be adding them gradually.

You can always buy/sell on EtherDelta

Yes Smiley You are right, but we would like also to be listed on more exchanges. Not only E/D.

Maybe you already answered to my question, maybe not so I'm gonna ask again. I think that in 2018 we'll see many new decentralized exchanges (right now popular ones are only etherdelta, bitshares and waves dex), are you going to analyze data even on decentralized exchanges?

Great question! DEXes are the future of crypto, so I expect no less.

Yes, we are going to support decentralized exchanges too. We are ready for new sources of data!

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:28:59 AM

Does they have a demo version of program? I want to try, but cant find...  Huh
Give me link pls, if they have
i am interested to test and take first look at alpha version or anything. Project is promising and dev team is active which i like about ALGORY

yeah, me too. a working demo version should be really available before the start of the pre-sale... it would attract more investors Smiley
Does they have a demo version of program? I want to try, but cant find...  Huh
Give me link pls, if they have
i am interested to test and take first look at alpha version or anything. Project is promising and dev team is active which i like about ALGORY

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but there is no alpha, demo or anything yet...the development will start in 2018.

Yesterday we hired another developer. Generally we have already started many things earlier as it is showed on roadmap. I can't give you ETA at this moment but we will try to our best to publish demo version even this year. So thanks to that we can speed up our plans. More information will be provided soon.
Information about access to demo version will be also provided.
I hope you will be satisfied.

Yes, it would be great. I want to see demo before crowdsale. We must see product  Smiley
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:57:42 AM

Except unlocking more features in the Algory platform what else can we do with the tokens?
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:12:31 AM

Except unlocking more features in the Algory platform what else can we do with the tokens?

From the whitepaper:
''Algory is a utility token which Algory Token users will use to pay for access to the product.
Algory will also compensate the remuneration scheme of users who make their trading signals
available to others. We use the affiliation system, thanks to which you will receive remuneration in the
form of algory tokens for recommending our product. In the consecutive product phases, You can
make your filters and alerts available to other users in return for remuneration.''

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:13:50 AM

Keep it up guys!
Great work

that's good. will it come before the ICO? at least a demo of the product or video of how it works.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:24:33 AM

Keep it up guys!
Great work

that's good. will it come before the ICO? at least a demo of the product or video of how it works.

i hope so i would like to start to have a look at it even if just a demo. The features of this product seems to be really promising but we will need to wait for a release to try the full thing
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:35:29 AM

From the whitepaper:
''Algory is a utility token which Algory Token users will use to pay for access to the product.
Algory will also compensate the remuneration scheme of users who make their trading signals
available to others. We use the affiliation system, thanks to which you will receive remuneration in the
form of algory tokens for recommending our product. In the consecutive product phases, You can
make your filters and alerts available to other users in return for remuneration.''

meaning they will only be used to unlock more features in the Algory portal.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:35:42 AM

Its not announced/mentioned yet.
But they said that its up to 100 cryptocurrencies on exchanges.
100 crypto exchange Smiley)) lol. I didn't know we have too much exchange like this
100 cryptocurrencies on some exchagnes, not 100 exchanges.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:43:52 AM

From the whitepaper:

I expect that the platform will have several subscription levels each with their own token price?
Will this be a monthly fee?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:57:38 AM

Keep it up guys!
Great work

At least video of the product before ICO would be highly recommend. Today it's nearly unbelievable to have nothing to show before/during the ICO.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:20:08 AM

Trrrt, as we said, demo version will be available this year so you will be able to "touch" our product really soon.  Wink

Keep it up guys!
Great work

At least video of the product before ICO would be highly recommend. Today it's nearly unbelievable to have nothing to show before/during the ICO.

The more information they can give better. Details such as videos, demos, interviews, conferences ... always help marketing and increase investor confidence.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:50:29 AM

From the whitepaper:

Meaning

Algory is a utility token which Algory Token users will use to pay for access to the product.

And

you will receive remuneration in the
form of algory tokens for recommending our product

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:17:58 AM

From the whitepaper:

So if it utility they shouldn't have a problem with sec.

Are American citizens allow to join?

Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:48:54 AM

From the whitepaper:

Being an utility token it will used only to use/unlock features on the application
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: