Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:00:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I get bitcoin?  (Read 3190 times)
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:22:06 AM

Their are various easy and difficult method to get bitcoin. If you have enough money to get a bitcoin then you can buy some bitcoin by from different app like coinbase, zebpay etc. If you want to earn bitcoin by doing some work then you should try signature campaign job. In this job you just write post patiently and get paid at regular intervals. Another best way to get some bitcoin is Bitcoin mining. You can also get some bitcoin by using it. Another fast but risky option is the bitcoin gambling and this is mainly depend upon you luck Shocked

For me the easiest way is to buy it on exchanges. First I buy less popular crypto and then exchange it for BTC. In this case Bitcoin costs less for me.
This is a very smart strategy of collecting bitcoin. You are lucky and I believe are having very good trading skills because it is not easy these days to exchange altcoins that too unpopular ones for bitcoin.

What I have generally seen people doing for collecting bitcoin is that they go for signature campaigns and these campaigns have made many people earn unlimited bitcoin. This method is cherished by a lot of bitcoiners because it does not take any investment.
Yes i agree on that in my part i believe that the most easiest way to earn bitcoin wiyhout any risk is through joining a signature campaign maybe signature campaign is the most popular way to earn bitcoin because  many person reffer on doing it than to trade and invest because both trading and investing ia profitable yet risky in terms of gaining process because we need to put an amount of capital on that process which make it a little risky.
Yes i agree  on that the question thers is .Why we should put up a capital when we can earn bitcoin without any amount of capital.The point there is the risk that on investing and trading if we really didnt wanted to get risk the solution is in signature campaign in joining this kind of process we can really earn without a  capital and this is really less risk than other process.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Mairiri

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:36:29 AM

how you get bitcoin easy. can by following bounty, can with trading. and can also with gambling. many ways now to get bitcoin. so no need to be confused for it.
arthur0808

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:37:22 AM

you can get Bitcoin by buying it on local Bitcoin exchange, you can get Bitcoin by the of rendering services here in this forum or outside of this forum, gambling, Trading altcoins.
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:42:55 AM

Its common question of most of people who want to get online currency. For purpose of getting bit coin we have work be more creative and innovative through our own work or creativeness.When we work as skill staff we can get so many online work after accomplishing this task perfectly we will get some virtual currency like bitcoin. After getting this currency there are so many way to dispense this currency or convert this currency from virtual currency to local or international currency.
For exchanging this cypto-currency to local or international currency we need different system like PayPal and others service providers.

There are many ways to get bitcoin, either with cash directly or you can get it by following a campaign program here that will pay you and you can use it as you wish.
Rafar8

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:48:45 AM

Its common question of most of people who want to get online currency. For purpose of getting bit coin we have work be more creative and innovative through our own work or creativeness.When we work as skill staff we can get so many online work after accomplishing this task perfectly we will get some virtual currency like bitcoin. After getting this currency there are so many way to dispense this currency or convert this currency from virtual currency to local or international currency.
For exchanging this cypto-currency to local or international currency we need different system like PayPal and others service providers.

Buy from people who have them. The main problem is to trust the seller, and not to run into scammers.
You can use special Bitcoin exchangers.
You can exchange your funds for bitcoins on stock exchanges.
You can start accepting BTC for your services or goods.
You can participate in the mining (bitcoin mining) with the help of your computing power.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:04:12 AM

You can own your bitcoin by the way of trading, or buying bitcoins. Everyone go for trading because they know by that way they all earn more profit and more money of course.
I dont think that it is very difficult or understandable for newcomers. It is quite easy and simple. Fierst of all you beed to learn about cryptocurrency if you want to earn bitcoins. The easuest way to earn bitcoin is to join a campaign. Or be a trader. Thats the easiest way to get bitcoins.
dyablo

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:57:26 AM

There are many ways you can create bitcoins for yourself and every way has its drawbacks so choose how you feel the best.

Before thinking of "how do I get bitcoin", you should study and get knowledge about bitcoin. Join this forum. Read more before joining in a bounty campaign and get paid. The other way on how to get bitcoin is through buying(in a low price )and sell it (in a high price) to get a good profit.
Another one is through token airdrops and mining.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:47:00 AM

There are different methods to have bitcoin. If you have a large amount of capital, you can build your miners. This is the easy way. If you have knowledge about the bitcoin and have money, you can start trading. The best exchanges now are poloniex and bittrex. Buy at the low price and sell it on the high price. The last is joining to the signature campaign this forum, just accomplish the required post, and after that, you can have bitcoin.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:02:34 PM

Yup most jobs here give payment in a form of bitcoin. And yes, you need to have an app to convert bitcoin into local currency. But it depends on the situation. If shops in one country accepts bitcoin as a payment, so theres no need to install an app to convert it into a local currency. But if you are living here in philippines where shops dont accept bitcoins, you need an app to convert it to local money. Like what i have, i have a bitcoin wallet called coins.ph. I used that app to receive bitcoin, and one of its feature is that i can automatically convert my bitcoins into peso so i can use it to buy what i want or what i need. But theres a certain fee that is collected in order to convert it.
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

There are alot of ways where you can get bitcoins by your own.There are alot of method,investing in ico's,investing on trading,gambling,funding at mlm and even using bitcoins as a share from a real life business its possible.You can also claim free by faucets or affliates or freelancing

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:21:12 PM

The simplest method is buying Bitcoin, but assuming you can't buy it now with this high price, there is many possible ways to get bitcoins. You can participate in the signature campaigns and doing jobs and services (get hired and paid in BTC) especially if you have many needed skills.
Trading is also profitable, you can easily selling your altcoins and tokens for Bitcoin.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:09:08 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 06:20:06 PM by Xenoph0bia

The simplest method is buying Bitcoin, but assuming you can't buy it now with this high price, there is many possible ways to get bitcoins. You can participate in the signature campaigns and doing jobs and services (get hired and paid in BTC) especially if you have many needed skills.
Trading is also profitable, you can easily selling your altcoins and tokens for Bitcoin.
Simplest way to get bitcoins is by joining signature campaigns.Signature campaigns pay you weekly.You just need to complete your work within the given time.The payment is given rank wise.So higher the rank more will be the payment.Another way of getting bitcoins is by buying bitcoins if you have money.Investing in bitcoin is also a good way to earn bitcoins.Translation also gives many bitcoins.Bitcoin mining can also tried in order to gain some bitcoins.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:05:20 AM

how you get bitcoin easy. can by following bounty, can with trading. and can also with gambling. many ways now to get bitcoin. so no need to be confused for it.
Bitcoin is very famous these days and this is the only reason why people are really after bitcoin. People are literally crazy for bitcoin and the reason is very obvious i.e. the high profits provided by bitcoin to the patient investors. We all know that in the last year, bitcoin has produced new millionaires of the world and in this world of luxuries, everyone wants to live a life they dream about. It is not easy to fulfill your dreams without good financial support.
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:53:15 PM

I mostly follow the signature campaign to get bitcoin, because this is the most effective and easy way, besides we can get bitcoin we can also get a lot of knowledge about everything that exists in this world. and there are still many ways to get bitcoin through mining, investing, we can also buy bitcoin at certain supermarkets that have sold bitcoin and can also get bitcoin by gambling but look negative on people's eyes. trading is also a very effective way to get bitcoin
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:42:24 PM

I mostly follow the signature campaign to get bitcoin, because this is the most effective and easy way, besides we can get bitcoin we can also get a lot of knowledge about everything that exists in this world. and there are still many ways to get bitcoin through mining, investing, we can also buy bitcoin at certain supermarkets that have sold bitcoin and can also get bitcoin by gambling but look negative on people's eyes. trading is also a very effective way to get bitcoin
There are lots of opportunities in Bitcoin community,  especially here on bitcointalk. I see some people that even post about jobs they have to be done,  especially at the services and the altcoin marketplace section. So if you have skills like engineering or writing skills,  you’ve got lots of opportunities here. You can also do signature campaigns,  trading and other forms of investments.

After bitcoin is gaining significant values, we are not making same amount of bitcoins what we did just one year back. But fortunately we are able to higher USD amounts. That is really a nice thing except we are unable to save good amount of bitcoins for future.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:15:41 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 11:59:52 AM by AnonBitCoiner

How to get bitcoin first and now is different.
Now when prices are high, bitcoins are hard to get, following signature campaigns, gift campaigns and "freebitcoin" sites get very low pay, whereas when bitcoin prices are low, i get high bitcoin pay.
Maybe this time for some people who have a lot of money the best way to get bitcoin just by buying it.
The trick is very simple, buy cheap and sell at high prices.
Maybe it's the easiest way to profit from bitcoin.

In bitcoin trading,we have to by a bitcoin when the price of reduced low value and sell when the price of reach maximum value from purchased nprice of Bitcoin. Trading is one of the way to earn Bitcoin and signature campaign is the second way to earn Bitcoin.Even you can try mining to get some bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:01:30 PM

Crypto itself was created to act as a service provider. However now that the prices have gone p people have implemented it as a tool of earning money and are using third party sites to convet btc to usd. Campaigns, trading, mining(Expensive startup) can all be used to get btc.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:46:35 PM

How to get bitcoin first and now is different.
Now when prices are high, bitcoins are hard to get, following signature campaigns, gift campaigns and "freebitcoin" sites get very low pay, whereas when bitcoin prices are low, i get high bitcoin pay.
Maybe this time for some people who have a lot of money the best way to get bitcoin just by buying it.
The trick is very simple, buy cheap and sell at high prices.
Maybe it's the easiest way to profit from bitcoin.

In bitcoin trading,we have to by a bitcoin when the price of reduced low value and sell when the price of reach maximum value from your brought price of Bitcoin. Trading is one way to earn bitcoin and next to trade is Signature Campaign to this project.
Well there are so many ways to get bitcoin but i reffer on joining a on signature campaign bevaus eit is really less risk than others kind of gaining process i believe that the signature campaign is the most common ways to earn bitcoin.However trading and investing is also profitable type of gaining buy it is really risky both are the fastiest way to earn but it is also risky because we need to put up a capital on this in order for us to gain a huge  amount,so then in my part i choose signature campaihn for good by then i can assure that this types of earining bitcoin is less risk than any other ways which include a capital of money to put up  as investment.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:50:49 PM

You can get bitcoin by buying it or earning it. I prefer earning bitcoin since i dont have enough money to buy it. You can also invest in bitcoin by buying a large amount of bitcoin. It is good to buy bitcoin if the price of it is very low because you can buy as much as you want and can have a large amount of it. But sometimes, you cannot be successful to bitcoin because there are many things that can happen.

vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:11:24 AM

You can own your bitcoin by the way of trading, or buying bitcoins. Everyone go for trading because they know by that way they all earn more profit and more money of course.
Yes trading is good, but I don’t really think trading is better than using your skills to earn money. When it comes to trading, you don’t expect money all the time and you can also lose your money in it. But as for skills work, you can earn a lot of money cause there are lots of projects out there that can earn you tons of money than you can ever achieve in trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: