Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:38:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reaches 8000 USD  (Read 4120 times)
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:32:09 PM

It is 7859 for now but yes, it is moving up pretty fast. But I still think that 10 000$ till the end of the year gona be a bad sign. 2k$+ growth for a month is still a bit growth so we gona have a stronger correction. Hold on guys.

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:37:08 PM

I cant believe this

bitcoin is about to reach 8000 USD

The recovery is too fast. and there is a high chance for 10,000 USD by end of this year.

That was a great news! I can't believed that btc will recover very fast as what I've expected after it's big drop due to bch. With this fast rate, it seems that some predictions about reaching 10k would not be hard to become possible Smiley . I'm so glad that btc is rising again, I made the right decision to hold my remaining btc.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:40:40 PM

The party is just beginning. Unfortunately the only ones who will celebrate at the end of the day are the big speculators who have made bitcoin their hostage. Within a few days of repeated pump and dump that has been continuously observed, we will realize that this game is severely damaging the credibility of bitcoin despite the temporary gains that we could enjoy.
Luk0r

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:44:59 PM

btc reached 8k only because they are creating usdt each time the price drops. for example, today they just created 20 million usdt.

any major exchange should block the use of usdt.

explanation: https[Suspicious link removed]d/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330

easier explanation: https://hackernoon.com/meet-spoofy-how-a-single-entity-dominates-the-price-of-bitcoin-39c711d28eb4

quick image to understand: https://twitter.com/Federico_UASF/status/898202688269234176
bettercrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 270

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 11:54:35 PM

Seems $10k  per bitcoin is possible before the end of this year.  Bitcoin never ceases to amazed its community.  See how low it got and see how high it rebounds.  That is Bitcoin! in every drop there is always a tendency to break its ATH when it rebounds.  History keep repeating itself with Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:55:08 PM

I cant believe this

The recovery is too fast. and there is a high chance for 10,000 USD by end of this year.

As of now, it is not yet $8000 but it is possible that it will reach to $8000 because the price is already $7834.64 as of this moment. I think it will really reach to $8000 probably tomorrow or the next day. This is a very great news for us because we can have a lot of income now since the price of bitcoin raise to the highest price and we will have a good life.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:57:08 PM

I cant believe this

I am expecting that bitcoin will reach the highest level @$10000 at the end of this year. But definitely in trading, there is no permanent since btc is very unstable it can pump and dump at the same time. What's important is we know how to handle it.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
cryptoivan85

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:59:31 PM

Last weekend people were trading their bitcoins to get bitcoin cash LMAO!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I even saw a few "gurus" saying bitcoin cash should be called bitcoin, cause it's the real bitcoin! LMAO!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'm so glad that crazy weekend ended with those "gurus" ashamed and hidden in their caves
Vastraint

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:59:56 PM

I can't believe this, the last time I check bitcoin price is about $6000 plus then now it is almost $8000. And now BCH is down at $900, what a quick change! No doubt that bitcoin will reach $10,000 at the end of this year.

vtypromo

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:04:53 AM

I can't believe this, the last time I check bitcoin price is about $6000 plus then now it is almost $8000. And now BCH is down at $900, what a quick change! No doubt that bitcoin will reach $10,000 at the end of this year.

Those who failed to buy at sub $3000 will certainly regret their decision of not buying at that time.  Who would have ever think that after that dip Bitcoin will rally to this high.  I am really surprise of the fast recovery of the price, and made me think there is something shady happening on the market.  Or was it just me?
Adrazan

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:05:06 AM

That's interesting still expecting more rise
coachhip

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:10:29 AM

So hyped! Nobody knows where btc will be a year from now! $100,000 or $1?
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:13:08 AM

I cant believe this

Bitcoin continues to increase and my friends also say that Bitcoin will reach $ 10,000 by the end of the year
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:15:31 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 11:48:00 PM by MakeMoneyBtc

In 2 days the price increased from 6500$ to 7900$. In a few hours the price will reach 8000$ wich is amazing but there is a problem.
The price cant increase everyday without stopping because it would grow to infinity. After the price reaches a certain amount will start falling for a few days then it will increase back to the original value and higher.
If we look at the charts that's what happened every time the price dropped. I increased back even higher. So we got to expect in next weeks a period where the price will start falling
waltermark742

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:16:50 AM

A lot of people seem to think it will reach $10k by the end of the year, and I see many people commenting on here the same thing. It is still showing strong growth!
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:26:26 AM

I cant believe this

There will definitely be a very big party happening this coming December, before this bountiful year 2017 will come to a close. I believe that Bitcoin will easily reach $10,000 within this year. We will be hitting $8,000 in a short while and then $9,000 in the remaining days in this month of November or early days in December. And the rest of the days, Bitcoin will slowly climb to reach a new All Time High in $10,000. And then we'll raise our glasses for a toast!  Cool
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:31:16 AM

I can't believe that, I'm worried of touching a bubble. The Bitcoin fees are a pain in the ass right now even with segwit...

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:43:51 AM

On GDAX currently there is about 300 BTC between now ($7967) and $8000, and another 300 BTC wall at $8000. Will be interesting to see if they hold or crumble.
Nightwatchman

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:48:01 AM

Now that institutional money is flowing into Bitcoin, there is a firm foundation that means the chance of a dramatic pullback weakens by the day. Strap yourselves in, this will be a fascinating ride!
Beefcake

Activity: 279
Merit: 132

Beefcake!!!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:54:13 AM

Now that institutional money is flowing into Bitcoin, there is a firm foundation that means the chance of a dramatic pullback weakens by the day. Strap yourselves in, this will be a fascinating ride!

Yes institutional money is coming in, and will continue to do so.  However in the short term, maybe next year, I think this will increase volatility rather than lower it.  The reason is that you have lots of big fish coming in to a very small pond.  I can't say when but I expect the price to go up significantly even from here, but I don't want to be too optimistic.  I still am in a state of disbelief at the current prices!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: