Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:49:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PREICO] 🚀 🅱onum - Global backed loans and deposits on blockchain 🚀  (Read 14284 times)
KateMoss

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:15:49 PM

We are in d10e. If you want more info about us, let`s talk.

Write in Telegram
d10e - what is it?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:30:42 PM

Write in Telegram

You already have a fairly large community in Telegram. I've been looking for something like that for a long time. It's great, I'm already with you. Wink
If there is interesting information, write here about this. I am in the telegram but I do not have time to view all the channels for which I have subscribed.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:41:21 PM

https://c2n.me/3RVlFfa.jpg

Write in Telegram
And here the most important news will be announced? Or it is necessary to move completely in telegram?
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:25:18 PM

Write in Telegram

You already have a fairly large community in Telegram. I've been looking for something like that for a long time. It's great, I'm already with you. Wink
How many people are subscribed to their channel?
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:31:19 PM

If there is interesting information, write here about this. I am in the telegram but I do not have time to view all the channels for which I have subscribed.

Yes, I also can not always connect to chat. In principle, I'm looking at important updates. Of course, if there is something important, I will write here about it.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:03:01 PM

Write in Telegram
And here the most important news will be announced? Or it is necessary to move completely in telegram?
I'd rather wait for the news to be published here. have to make too much action, I do not think it is justified.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:18:43 PM

If you approach this issue from this side, then yes. But if people do not use crypto currency, then it will not exist, but if the house does not in use, it does exist anyway.
If the house exists (in the physical sense), but it is not needed by anyone, then there is no difference whether it is whole or not, burned or still stands. In this sense, there is no difference with crypto currency.
It's hard to argue with this, but I think you understand the differences between the assets of the offline world and the assets of the online world. Yes, their entire value depends on people, but they have certain properties independently of anything.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:52:09 PM

Write in Telegram
I'll wait for all the news here. In telegram channels they are quickly overwhelmed by meaningless discussions.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

If you approach this issue from this side, then yes. But if people do not use crypto currency, then it will not exist, but if the house does not in use, it does exist anyway.
If the house exists (in the physical sense), but it is not needed by anyone, then there is no difference whether it is whole or not, burned or still stands. In this sense, there is no difference with crypto currency.
It's hard to argue with this, but I think you understand the differences between the assets of the offline world and the assets of the online world. Yes, their entire value depends on people, but they have certain properties independently of anything.
This is an outdated approach. In the modern world, in the cost of goods, the percentage of what you can feel is a few percent. The rest is intellectual property, patents, laws, etc. That is, what do you think is unrealistic.

KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:37:43 AM

I'll wait for all the news here. In telegram channels they are quickly overwhelmed by meaningless discussions.
This is true for telegram chats. In the telegram channels, the information is well ordered.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

Write in Telegram
The realities are such that now the most operative information is first found in telegram chats and then gets into other channels.
AleXcreig

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:07:48 PM

Write in Telegram
The realities are such that now the most operative information is first found in telegram chats and then gets into other channels.
The problem is that often operational information turns out to be just fake or rumors. And in the telegram channels when these rumors are picked up by the crowd it is impossible to determine where the truth is. Therefore, I prefer to rely on reliable sources.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:19:00 PM

Yes, I also can not always connect to chat. In principle, I'm looking at important updates. Of course, if there is something important, I will write here about it.
Thanks in advance. I think that many people are short of time and can not follow all the chats. If you publish here the most important information it will be wonderful.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:01:13 PM

Any news on the bounty program? I would like to plan my participation in advance. I would like to know the exact timing of this campaign.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:37:16 PM

Any news on the bounty program? I would like to plan my participation in advance. I would like to know the exact timing of this campaign.
I think the announcement was not there yet, I think I will be corrected if I'm wrong. Are you planning to participate in the signature campaign? Yours is already coming to an end soon?

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:40:10 PM

Thanks in advance. I think that many people are short of time and can not follow all the chats. If you publish here the most important information it will be wonderful.
Still, it seems to me necessary to organize the information in an organized way in one place. The project should have a list of topical questions and answers to them. Not all have joined the project from the very beginning and follow it. It is necessary to somehow solve this question. Not all questions will be clear to the novice who only learned about the project.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:59:57 PM

Still, it seems to me necessary to organize the information in an organized way in one place. The project should have a list of topical questions and answers to them. Not all have joined the project from the very beginning and follow it. It is necessary to somehow solve this question. Not all questions will be clear to the novice who only learned about the project.

The news digest is really necessary. In many projects I've met a separate channel dedicated to this one and it's actually very convenient.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:03:12 PM

This is true for telegram chats. In the telegram channels, the information is well ordered.
Yes, but the telegram channels are not well ordered in my smartphone  Cheesy

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:14:21 PM

Yes, but the telegram channels are not well ordered in my smartphone  Cheesy
This is because you have little experience in participating in ICO. Experienced ICO members have several devices - on one they look at everything and communicate, on others they only check the ICO channels in which they have invested money, etc.

AleXcreig

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:07:59 AM

Yes, but the telegram channels are not well ordered in my smartphone  Cheesy
It turns out the problem is you, and not in anything else  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: