Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:29:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PREICO] 🚀 🅱onum - Global backed loans and deposits on blockchain 🚀  (Read 14281 times)
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:29:52 AM

If you give money at a low interest, then those who participate in the platform as a lender will receive a small profit. And vice versa. Who will you bet on when you bring in the platform - borrowers or creditors? It seems to me that you will have to bet on borrowers. And to have their own large funds for loans since creditors will be very difficult to attract at a low interest rate.

we are not p2p platform. we plan to use our own funds and rely on borrowers.

The borrower may receive a reduced rate for using platform tokens or rent from the owners of the tokens. Thus, the income and interest rate will receive both the platform and the owner of the tokens.

How will the borrower's solvency be determined?
And what if the borrower does not pay interest or does not pay at all?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:32:25 AM

Also, it will be possible to use our BFT token as collateral.
Usually a collateral with little volatility is used - tell me within what limits do you expect to be the volatility of your token?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Bonum

Activity: 104
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 09:40:46 AM

If you give money at a low interest, then those who participate in the platform as a lender will receive a small profit. And vice versa. Who will you bet on when you bring in the platform - borrowers or creditors? It seems to me that you will have to bet on borrowers. And to have their own large funds for loans since creditors will be very difficult to attract at a low interest rate.

we are not p2p platform. we plan to use our own funds and rely on borrowers.

The borrower may receive a reduced rate for using platform tokens or rent from the owners of the tokens. Thus, the income and interest rate will receive both the platform and the owner of the tokens.

How will the borrower's solvency be determined?
And what if the borrower does not pay interest or does not pay at all?

The borrower makes a deposit before obtaining a loan. The loan is issued not in a 100% ratio to the value of the deposit. from 40-60%, depending on the volatility of the market and the term of the loan.
If the borrower does not fulfill the conditions, then the deposit is sold on exchanges, under 2 conditions. Falling prices to a critical level or failure to perform the contract.

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:43:50 AM

Given the loans in the direction of the crypt - crypt, the project funds should be really great.

Bonum

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 10:01:56 AM

I see info about hard cap (30 millions), what about soft cap?

You can see our milestones on site.

Bonum

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

Usually a collateral with little volatility is used - tell me within what limits do you expect to be the volatility of your token?

Our risk management and prediction

Confidence intervals of BTC and ETH 01/18/18

The archive is convenient to watch in our news channel, and, in addition, the news channel appears at once in the news channel, and in other places later.
https://t.me/bonumnews

Anycrypt

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:15:42 AM

I do not really understand then - why should a borrower make a deposit in order to get a loan of 60-70% of the deposit amount.
if only for a long-term perspective, but for a one-time loan, it is not profitable
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:33:39 AM

Our risk management and prediction

Confidence intervals of BTC and ETH 01/18/18

skip image

The archive is convenient to watch in our news channel, and, in addition, the news channel appears at once in the news channel, and in other places later.
https://t.me/bonumnews
This chart shows the growth of volatility if I understood correctly?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:53:11 AM

The borrower makes a deposit before obtaining a loan. The loan is issued not in a 100% ratio to the value of the deposit. from 40-60%, depending on the volatility of the market and the term of the loan.
If the borrower does not fulfill the conditions, then the deposit is sold on exchanges, under 2 conditions. Falling prices to a critical level or failure to perform the contract.

If the borrower needs a loan, then to receive it, you need to deposit a deposit in the amount in which he takes the loan?
Bonum

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:08:36 AM

Roadmap without dates. It is very inconvenient to look at plans in this version.
As I understand it is a road map where the dates are the sums of fees. If we reach such a sum, we will do this if the other amount then something else and so on.
Ok, i get it! In this case, everything is clear. it is a pity that it is impossible to know in advance the amount of funds collected to assess the prospects. But financial projects are in demand, similar ones already work, probably and for this there is a place in the market.

only p2p is on work now.

Bonum

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:13:23 AM

I do not really understand then - why should a borrower make a deposit in order to get a loan of 60-70% of the deposit amount.
if only for a long-term perspective, but for a one-time loan, it is not profitable

Did you know how much you will loose if you have btc, and you need eth for coupledays, and all your btc on binance(for example)?

change btc to eth - comission fee
out eth from exchange - comission fee, time
send eth to exchange - comission fee
change back eth to btc - comission fee

almost 5-10% and not so fast

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:30:52 AM

Given the loans in the direction of the crypt - crypt, the project funds should be really great.
Apparently, therefore, the project collects cash, without having a lot of money for diversification and hedging it is very difficult to give a low interest in lending.

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:57:35 AM

Did you know how much you will loose if you have btc, and you need eth for coupledays, and all your btc on binance(for example)?

5-10% on small amounts. If we speak about thousands (in $) it's just ~0,5 % i suppose.
But when translating significant amounts, there is a big risk of consuming the same percentage (or even more) because of changing the exchange rate.

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:31:24 AM

But when translating significant amounts, there is a big risk of consuming the same percentage (or even more) because of changing the exchange rate.
In this way, the platform will provide people with the opportunity to hedge these risks.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:20:29 AM

I see info about hard cap (30 millions), what about soft cap?

You can see our milestones on site.
https://www.bonumchain.com/  Maybe I'm not looking there, but I can not find this information.
A more interesting question is what will be done if softt cap will not be collected.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:36:19 AM

What is the necessity to get out of Bitcoins in ETH? To play dice?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:48:45 AM

If the borrower needs a loan, then to receive it, you need to deposit a deposit in the amount in which he takes the loan?
The deposit is a collaterial. So more understandable?

Then the borrower's interest is not entirely clear. If the borrower has the amount of collateral, why should he take a loan?
Bonum

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 09:49:12 AM

The deposit is a collaterial. So more understandable?

Then the borrower's interest is not entirely clear. If the borrower has the amount of collateral, why should he take a loan?

I will try to explain

You trust in ETH, but you need some btc for couple week.

If you exchange ETH to BTC you lost position in ETH.

Next one

You want participate in ICO and don`t want out from position of BTC. You lend BTC and receive ETH, invest in ICO and after out from ICO, you can back your BTC and stay in position of BTC.

But, this is our first product, for test mvp.
But, we work for make our service "crypto vs fiat".

Soon you will have opportunity try our Demo. Couple week.

From our White-papper:

• You need money right here and now, but you don’t want to spend your bitcoins, as it steadily grows in value.
• Perhaps you want to invest in an interesting and profitable project via an ICO that's about to start or has already started, and there are less and less tokens left.
• Your mining equipment is broken and every minute of downtime is a loss of money.
• You are trading crypto currencies and are of the view that a crypto currency’s exchange rate will grow, so you want to purchase it and make even more money on its resale.
• Your bitcoin generates a passive income, and you want to use it and make a purchase in a fiat currency, e.g. buy a new iPhone, but leave your bitcoin untouched.

Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:40:55 PM

Now I understand, thanks for your clarification. This is a really cool proposal, something like this has long been lacking. I hope that soon the platform can be tested in action.
respectrez

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:00:55 AM

Great idea. I will follow your project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: