Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:28:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PREICO] 🚀 🅱onum - Global backed loans and deposits on blockchain 🚀  (Read 14281 times)
tilecuwi

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:55:49 PM

The range of the forecast is very wide, due to this, a good result is achieved.
If you look at daily fluctuations, then I would not say that the range of the forecast is wide.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zuhran

Activity: 224

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:42:47 PM

I just saw your project, looked at the road map and saw that you planned the launch of the platform in the first part of this year. did this happen? you gave the first loan already?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Dimyumy17

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:05:46 PM

a very interesting project I think if you see information about coin sales on this project with a total supply of coins is not excessive and the price is not too expensive, what is the target price of coins when will be listing on exchange?
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:20:19 AM

a very interesting project I think if you see information about coin sales on this project with a total supply of coins is not excessive and the price is not too expensive, what is the target price of coins when will be listing on exchange?

It's still too early to think about it. Such information will appear closer to the final stage of the ICO.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:16:44 PM

I just saw your project, looked at the road map and saw that you planned the launch of the platform in the first part of this year. did this happen? you gave the first loan already?
MVP is ready, you can check it here http://bonum.credit/

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:23:39 PM

MVP is ready, you can check it here http://bonum.credit/
Registration is required. Have you gone through it?

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:31:42 PM

You can take a loan by using MVP. Myself i have not registered there, if you do this, then write your impressions here.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:42:06 PM

The range of the forecast is very wide, due to this, a good result is achieved.
If you look at daily fluctuations, then I would not say that the range of the forecast is wide.
In any case, this schedule makes it easier to assess the relevance of the interest rate and the amount of collateral.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:41:36 PM

It's still too early to think about it. Such information will appear closer to the final stage of the ICO.
I think the target price will not be at all. The price will be determined by the market. It is obvious that investors and the team will be interested in raising it.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:49:52 PM

The demo version works, I would like developers to publish statistics on its use.
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:11:42 PM

The demo version works, I would like developers to publish statistics on its use.
I think later such statistics will be available. It will be very interesting for all investors.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:29:56 PM

I think later such statistics will be available. It will be very interesting for all investors.
I do not think that at the initial stage without mass marketing there will be a lot of customers.
Zuhran

Activity: 224

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:23:06 PM

unfortunately, I do not need platform services, but I would like to know the opinion of people who already used the site. How does he work?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Merit: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:23:41 AM

I think the target price will not be at all. The price will be determined by the market. It is obvious that investors and the team will be interested in raising it.

Yes, but, as practice shows, the market price always falls after listing the token on the exchange. And with the current state of the market for a long time will not be able to recover in price.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:08:48 AM

unfortunately, I do not need platform services, but I would like to know the opinion of people who already used the site. How does he work?
As an ordinary credit platform, I also await the feedback of people who have already tested it.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:23:24 AM

As an ordinary credit platform, I also await the feedback of people who have already tested it.
The market is falling at such a rate that it is possible to lose the collateral within 5-6 days.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:31:45 AM

The market is falling at such a rate that it is possible to lose the collateral within 5-6 days.
Have you taken a loan on this platform?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:55:00 AM

Yes, but, as practice shows, the market price always falls after listing the token on the exchange. And with the current state of the market for a long time will not be able to recover in price.
Even under such circumstances, some tokens show growth after the listing.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:27:50 AM

Even under such circumstances, some tokens show growth after the listing.
Which for example?
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:42:56 AM

Have you taken a loan on this platform?
What are the requirements for registration? Is it necessary to undergo a KYC procedure?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: