Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:17:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STRATIS for Longterm investment!  (Read 4499 times)
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:20:43 PM

stratis is a good long-term investment and it takes patience to wait for it. you will get a lot of things after the project is over.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krazy89 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:27:10 AM

I know its really hard to hold , but look at those ETH Holders since early this year , those fucking strong hands got their rewards...
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:42:17 AM

I know its really hard to hold , but look at those ETH Holders since early this year , those fucking strong hands got their rewards...

All top coins in coinmarket are good to hold in my opinion. They are already establish and having a larger market capitalization is a good assurance that they may not fade easily. Stratis is also one of the coin I am holding, it its ATH several months ago.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:08:07 AM

Stratis was near top in summer. But eth marketing and usability is more huge. With Stratis ICO platform I hope more projects will use those coin and give more recognizability.
Jamie_K213

Activity: 235
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:44:11 AM

Hello, I have a question
As a bounty participant I need to save my coins or exchange it on etc as soon as possible
sandy14350

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:45:20 AM

statis is definately a very good coin, it had even reaached top 20 before, but things havent been the same after that, but we have good days ahead, the dev team gonna come with many news and developments ahead, so expect it soon to get its glory
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:56:57 AM

Stratis is a Blockchain as a service (BaaS) Platform, created to provide solutions for corporations in the financial sector that want to enjoy the benefits of Blockchain technology. Stratis is best altcoins for a long-term investment.So you can safely invest
I totally agree in your opinion. It only needs time and you'll get good profit if you jut hold it for long term. You can't build a strong and tough building tower overnight.
But people wanna get rich in days  Roll Eyes
If the people wants to become rich maybe they need to make a huge investment, because stratis move depends to their environment. Also this altcoin needs a large numbers of investors to grow up faster.

In addition stratis is a investment that good for long period of time, not for short period. Same as I said it takes time before we notice that this coin was earning income.

Maybe we need to become patience if we invest in this coin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:28:45 PM

Stratis is indeed a long term project, it hit top 8 in May, but now it is out of top 20 again, the team will work more hard and the market cap will be back. I believe it will go back to top 20 again, they are bringing good product for bitcoin ecosystem.
maybe right,its because of the project that has no updates if
only the dev will do better actions about advertising and public build
up so many investor may put investment on Stratis for the coin make
his way again to the top 20 .hope sooner coz im waiting for another
updates,i will follow stratis and may put investment soon
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:56:12 PM

Ohh yes!

Its one of the longest longterm investment.
My first buy was at 4 times the current price of strat in BTC value, however, I realized my mistake the hard way and I started accumulating STRAT during every dip now and then.
this is one coin that may make you rich in future. You just need strong hands for STRAT.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:00:31 PM

My long-term go-to is Monero. I heard Monero has tons of potential compared to any other altcoin right now because it is 100% anonymous which is one of, if not the main points to crypto in the first place.
krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:04:37 PM

Stratis is indeed a long term project, it hit top 8 in May, but now it is out of top 20 again, the team will work more hard and the market cap will be back. I believe it will go back to top 20 again, they are bringing good product for bitcoin ecosystem.
Are you serious ? The dev just released tons of shit and you said no update ? breeze wallet , tumblebit masternode mainnet soon , test ICO platform , Sidechains incoming...
The devs are not doing some kind of aggresive marketing like Neo .... an annoucement of an annoucement ! lets shilling the hell out of it for the hype  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
leea-1334

Activity: 2226
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:04:49 PM

Actually no. This Stratis project is similar to Waves for the reasons you mentioned: few updates, little action for advertising and little public marketing. But that is good for me. If you artificially promote the coin with pump type news and bloated hype, you attract big time spenders who only want to see profit in weeks. These then inflate the prices but then dump them, creating a reluctance for actual new investors to enter the market. In fact, both coins already have some whale action hurting long term growth. But I am not worried. Stratis is for those who want to see the platform emerge properly next year and following years. Not this month or next month.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:57:39 AM

Actually no. This Stratis project is similar to Waves for the reasons you mentioned: few updates, little action for advertising and little public marketing. But that is good for me. If you artificially promote the coin with pump type news and bloated hype, you attract big time spenders who only want to see profit in weeks. These then inflate the prices but then dump them, creating a reluctance for actual new investors to enter the market. In fact, both coins already have some whale action hurting long term growth. But I am not worried. Stratis is for those who want to see the platform emerge properly next year and following years. Not this month or next month.
Well said  Smiley
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:04:14 AM

STRAT is a very good altcoin, I have earned quite a bit of profit from STRAT. STRAT has a professional DEV team and a huge support community around the world. I am also keeping STRAT for 2018.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:31:57 PM

Yes, in my opinion Stratis has a fantastic future! Today its price is $10 approximately and it is going on growing and becoming stronger.

I am sure this content will be interesting to all of us:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnO3omSwadk
snekinmyleg

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:41:08 PM

I think the owner of this project is not serious at all when he used the pokemon background. I won't invest in this project if i was you.
Rihab Farhat

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:11:29 PM

by the way STRATIS will go to the moon these days
krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:51:50 AM

I think the owner of this project is not serious at all when he used the pokemon background. I won't invest in this project if i was you.
You know that just a blog post from Khilone ( longterm investor of Stratis ) ? This is just a read so we can know more about the Stratis project.
krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:52:11 AM

Breeze Privacy Protocol Mainnet Beta release  Shocked

https://twitter.com/stratisplatform/status/940398127382659073
https://stratisplatform.com/2017/12/12/breeze_protocol_beta_release/

Fucking beast  Cool
Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:02:45 AM

Stratis was worth so much then after the price rises it went down and this latest price rise it stayed the same which is good. Stratis is worth a nice amount and will grow well over a long period. I don't think it will drop like that again it will be more gradual. You can also stake it for even more profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: