Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:58:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STRATIS for Longterm investment!  (Read 4500 times)
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:52:21 PM

Stratis is a Blockchain as a service (BaaS) Platform, created to provide solutions for corporations in the financial sector that want to enjoy the benefits of Blockchain technology.Stratis is best altcoins for a long-term investment.So you can safely invest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:58:14 PM

Stratis is a Blockchain as a service (BaaS) Platform, created to provide solutions for corporations in the financial sector that want to enjoy the benefits of Blockchain technology.Stratis is best altcoins for a long-term investment.So you can safely invest

Yes, true. This project really has a good product and vision. Keep it for long-term.
krazy89 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:37:12 AM

Stratis Q1 2018  Roll Eyes
ken_hatoyama

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:14:40 AM

I am also longtime holder of Stratis, lots of things happening in 2018, and it still really cheap to invest.

krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:28:57 AM

Ethereum's chart before the explosion

Stratis's chart atm

19 days after the 1st chart:

The BOMB is so Fucking CLOSE right now .
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:05:28 AM

i'm bought stratis for 0.0017BTC or ~7$ in july, now it cost 0.0007BTC and ~10$. I'm in profit or no? Smiley
Dr Leon

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:10:03 AM

If you have patience, I can advise you to go on with stratis because of the dev active, and strong community.
It's a good coin for long-term investment.
krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:31:30 PM

If you have patience, I can advise you to go on with stratis because of the dev active, and strong community.
It's a good coin for long-term investment.
Yea , i really believe Stratis is the next ETH or even better , it solve almost problem Eth has right now , C# for the dev, POS instead of POW ,about scalability Eth is struggling right now but stratis can easily deal with their sidechains !
Stratis is the first platform give privacy solution for Bitcoin , with their tumblebit protocol.
Also Stratis Masternode is the first MN EVER can earn BITCOIN !
krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:35:02 PM

Should you invest in Stratis ?

Totally worth a read guys especially the first blog , from Khilone.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:37:33 PM

We had purchased tokens and invested in it in the ICO But because the DEVS and that Krushang guy were not very nice to me and did not pay me for translating their website, I sold them off as they acted fraudulently against my person. It is a good platform and good investment but because I have had this bad experience from them for moral reasons I refuse now to invest in it. Personal grudge aside, it is going to be a good investment long term I think.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:46:08 PM

We had purchased tokens and invested in it in the ICO But because the DEVS and that Krushang guy were not very nice to me and did not pay me for translating their website, I sold them off as they acted fraudulently against my person. It is a good platform and good investment but because I have had this bad experience from them for moral reasons I refuse now to invest in it. Personal grudge aside, it is going to be a good investment long term I think.

You should really stop posting this lie over and over.  The Chinese translation was given to someone else since you and your wife kept complaining that if the ICO minimum funds were not raised, you would not be paid.  That's a given for all ICO's.  Refunds would be issued if the minimum requirements were not raised and all bounties would not be paid.  The Stratis team did not use your translation.  You are just being bitter that you make a huge mistake by not accepting the terms and sold off your STRAT for cheap.  
StayFly

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:17:09 PM

Stratis is indeed a long term project, it hit top 8 in May, but now it is out of top 20 again, the team will work more hard and the market cap will be back. I believe it will go back to top 20 again, they are bringing good product for bitcoin ecosystem.
Yes, there are so many coins such as Stratis, Waves, IOTA, Tether, and Lisk are all great altcoins to invest for the future.
krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:14:18 PM

Stratis is indeed a long term project, it hit top 8 in May, but now it is out of top 20 again, the team will work more hard and the market cap will be back. I believe it will go back to top 20 again, they are bringing good product for bitcoin ecosystem.
Yes, there are so many coins such as Stratis, Waves, IOTA, Tether, and Lisk are all great altcoins to invest for the future.
Please stay away of Tether...
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:23:34 PM

Stratis is a Blockchain as a service (BaaS) Platform, created to provide solutions for corporations in the financial sector that want to enjoy the benefits of Blockchain technology. Stratis is best altcoins for a long-term investment.So you can safely invest
I totally agree in your opinion. It only needs time and you'll get good profit if you jut hold it for long term. You can't build a strong and tough building tower overnight.

krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:00:45 AM

Stratis is a Blockchain as a service (BaaS) Platform, created to provide solutions for corporations in the financial sector that want to enjoy the benefits of Blockchain technology. Stratis is best altcoins for a long-term investment.So you can safely invest
I totally agree in your opinion. It only needs time and you'll get good profit if you jut hold it for long term. You can't build a strong and tough building tower overnight.
But people wanna get rich in days  Roll Eyes
krazy89 (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:47:13 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 02:17:37 AM by krazy89

MasterNodes Mainnet BETA Release!

Release even sooner than expected! What a team.
The Masternodes Beta mainnet will be available on Monday 11th December !
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:59:54 AM

one of the best coin is stratis, and this coin is good for longterm investments
 a fully complete platform,, so, i think the price could be hit 50$ - 100$ in the next years

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bitgangsta

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:12:14 AM

I want to invest in this coin, but I am a little short in BTC at the moment.  Sad

Footy Cash: The Fantasy Sports Coin With Masternodes
http://footycash.com/
https://twitter.com/Footy_Cash
ritot

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:36:50 AM

i'm bought stratis for 0.0017BTC or ~7$ in july, now it cost 0.0007BTC and ~10$. I'm in profit or no? Smiley
such a weird world of crypto currency  Tongue like you became richer, but it seems not.
Correctly, probably, count in BTC. It means no.

jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:08:14 AM

such a weird world of crypto currency  Tongue like you became richer, but it seems not.
Correctly, probably, count in BTC. It means no.

Dude you loss 0.001btc per piece because the price of bitcoin skyroketing its affected all the altcoin price hahaha
Stratis are good for Longterm investment because the Dev of this project are continue to improved there project but the sad reality when bitcoin rise up the  price of altcoin will down because of btc pair.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: