Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:28:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 btc=8000$ (buy or sell?)  (Read 1643 times)
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:06:48 PM

This is what I'd do personally:

If I'd sell, I need to have at least 30% profit first before bailing out. Would be buying back in if the price turns out to lose more than 10% without any possible rebounds soon. It would give me some profits and a comfortable position to enter again. However if the market seems to be overall bullish, I'd sell 30% of current holdings and keep the rest and see what would happen first before making a move.
hotnews

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 03:11:19 PM

I think that bitcoin will growth permanently because it's some kind of crypto gold. Other coins will rise in price, but no one will bring down bitcoin

zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:22:54 PM

For me holding is real and we all witness that so I'm gonna hold my bitcoin until it reaches $10000.
And even you buy now you can still make profit out of it but of course it's better when you can buy much more cheaper but seeing the graph we're done in dumped and bitcoin taking its uptrend position so don't waste any time now.

jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:25:04 PM

For me, as I saw in the graph of bitcoin in coinmarketcap it will really increased from the start until now and there are also many professional traders says that it will reach $10k, so I think its worth to buy and hold it for a long time to gain huge profits more than the expectation.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:38:27 PM

You can sell a half and you can hold and half of it you can hold

I would still hold at this point unless you are satisfied with your profits. I don’t see any reason why there would be a drop right now unless there is a problem with an exchange or some government regulation that would add uncertainty to Bitcoin in the minds of investors.

There is potential for bigger gains if we stick it out. There’s always potential for a correction but we just broke out of one so I don’t think that’s going to happen for a while.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:46:11 PM

just keep HODL sir. bitcoin is not yet in full potential, you can see 10k $ before year 2010. I already have 20% from my investment that i buy last nov, 15 when bitcoin price is below 6k$ . If bitcoin will pump to 10k this year im going to sell all my btc, if not i will just hold my btc and buy more if btc dump again

hiVe

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:53:23 PM

With much good news from the market, Many investors have shifted Bitcoin from Bitcoin cash. Bitcoin value is not negative

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:01:16 PM

I invested in some altcoins and kept the rest of my bitcoin for long term, I don't look on the short term, thus I won't lose, because I believe bitcoin will go over $10k some day next year.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:02:36 PM

if you need money sell %50 and %50 hold your wallets lets see near band of 10.000 $ you can sell others Cheesy this is your way if you want but hold you can win more much money
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:10:57 PM

Bitcoin is popular now and 8000$ is not the limit to this crypto. The demand is big, but it is going to become huge in sooner time. So, if you have not enough patience to wait for some more - cash it out. But I swear, you are going to regret of your decision and impatience.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:21:18 PM

Bitcoin is popular now and 8000$ is not the limit to this crypto. The demand is big, but it is going to become huge in sooner time. So, if you have not enough patience to wait for some more - cash it out. But I swear, you are going to regret of your decision and impatience.
Yeah your right, but for security it's better if we sell now bitcoin. Then when bitcoin value goes down again in the market then buy again bitcoin. That's the right way of controlling bitcoin amount in your wallet. It is a simple trading that gives you a sure income in the future.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:40:30 PM

It is up to the person own judgement because 8000 is a good amount I think we should sell the 70% of our bitcoin at this rate because no one can predict future may in the future the prices are not so much higher than the price at 8000. It is good for those who want to utilize their money and they want to invest their money into other altcoins they are good enough because for now the prices are not that much high as compared to bitcoin I think it is good to sell when the price 8000.

Estehmanis

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:57:33 PM

In my opinion, don't sell in the hold only, if you have better money buy it because forecasts 2 weeks to come bitcoin price increases
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:03:33 PM

Yeah your right, but for security it's better if we sell now bitcoin. Then when bitcoin value goes down again in the market then buy again bitcoin. That's the right way of controlling bitcoin amount in your wallet. It is a simple trading that gives you a sure income in the future.

Keep buying. Keep buying until $100k BTC, even a million, because it's going to be worth billions and trillions once it accounts for all the current debt that exists today when it is the new reserve currency of the world. You can sell a tiny amount after several years but that is it because there is potential for a lot more in the price of BTC so just stay patient my friend.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:07:27 PM

I still have patience for the price was above $10k, I think the increase is not possible only until $8k after prices fall to $6700. It will continue to soar over $8k. But if you don't have patience, better sell half and wait for the price down a bit then buy again. but I think we should hold until the end of the year, I'm sure there will be surprises at the end of the year.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:09:03 PM

What are your views on this?
I was happy see bitcoin breaking  $8000 this afternoon and I think this is a new beginning of new things in bitcoin's bullish trend. I am also speculating that before end of this month we may see bitcoin price above  $10,000. However, this is a sign that hardfork or splitting is the reason why bitcoin keep going up but the major reason why we are having this long term bullish trend is acceptability and adoption by general public.
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:09:11 PM

You should buy bitcoins with each extra penny you got as it is predicted that bitcoin will touch 10k$ by the end of this year. And it can reach upto 100k$ after few years when all the bitcoins will get mined. So keep looking for best you can.
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:26:43 PM

Buy bitcoin right now as soon as possible in order for you to get profit in the next few years. Because we never know wjat could be the price of a bitcoin in the next year. For all we know is that it will boom, always.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:04:23 PM

What are your views on this?
my view of this.
if i have one bitcoin i will hold my bitcoin. but, besides that I will buy another new bitcoin.
I will keep all my bitcoins, until there is a very favorable point for me to resell them.
of course with me saving all my bitcoin, i hope there will always be a favorable thing for me.

senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:43:02 PM

Well according to the rule, I would say that selling will be a good option because Bitcoin is potentially going towards $10 k and this is literally the best time to sell and get amazing profits. Other than that i would say Bitcoin can be bought at any time because even if you buy and hold you will get profit. So, dealing with Bitcoin can never give someone loss until bought and sold at proper time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: