Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:51:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 btc=8000$ (buy or sell?)  (Read 1643 times)
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:36:12 AM

If you have been holding you Bitcoin for a long time, I think it might be a good idea to sell it at around 8000 USD, since you already had profited with a high capital growth, however if you just bought you Bitcoin just within the last few months, for me the gain is not yet that high, but it will be up to your needs. There is a reason why we invest in Bitcoin and that is to have a comfortable life, if you think cashing in your Bitcoin at 8000 USD will give you so, then do it, but if you are not yet going to use the money keep holding on to your Bitcoin and watch the price go up, since we can never tell if the value of Bitcoin at the end of the year will be at 8000 usd or more.

Buy and collect only Bitcoin as much as possible. You just sell when you need money and never sell just because the price is going down. The rise and fall of the price of a cryptocurrency is natural and we need not to be afraid.

For myself, I will always collect Bitcoin whatever happens. I will not sell until the next few years and I'll sell when I've got a lot of profit. I plan to wait until the amount of my money and the Bitcoin price has reached a sufficient number to buy a house. I want to use my Bitcoin to buy a house, business capital, and to buy a gaming computer. I have a plan to make Ethereum mining. I also want to manage my website and other online work.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:42:55 AM

If you already has a big profit on bitcoin well i think it's much better for you to sell some of your btc just to be sure you'll earn money so even when the value of bitcoin suddenly goes down atleast you already has a big profit from it, cause it's a little bit scary since bitcoin price just keep increasing until now that's it's value is too high so just to be sure sell some of it and hold maybe half of it.

fireblond

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

Thrive

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:47:15 AM

Yeah true It's dropped  to 7550$ at the moment, but I'd wait as selling has this snowball effect and when people from all around the world wake up they might sell and you could score yourself some cheap Bitcoin  Cheesy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:47:25 AM

The $ 8000 level is very critical for BTC, because the price has been pulled down 2-3 times with huge sales, I think everyone sees the $ 8000 level as the peak. I have the same opinion.

People have considered the $5000 level to be the peak, the $6000 level, $7000, and now $8000. Market analysis doesn't make much sense anymore, since the price demolishes each and every peak prediction effortlessly. There is far too much global demand to allow this market to sink for longer periods of time, that should be clear by now -- every dump gets bought up in a very quick fashion, and that repeatedly. At this point it's safe to say that holding is the best way to go, or if you're up for some action, trading the volatility might turn out to be a profitable practice too. For me personally trading in a market that's more unpredictable than ever before, comes with too much risk, so I'll stick to holding for now.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:57:01 AM

Why not buy? You never know how high the price could rise up to. Some people think it will go above $20,000 before it crashes. You need to buy and hold Bitcoin if you want to be sure that you get in before it goes above $20,000 or more. Think about it, even if it crashes it will still go above $8,000 again anyways even if it takes a few years.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:20:13 AM

I was lucky to have sold a BitCoin $ 8000, before the milestone we can note.
Yeah true It's dropped  to 7550$ at the moment, but I'd wait as selling has this snowball effect and when people from all around the world wake up they might sell and you could score yourself some cheap Bitcoin  Cheesy
sell... seLL... SELL... !!!  Grin Roll Eyes
sell when it reaches $8000, I expect it to go down a bit after that
and then buy back around $7300-$7500, or if it drops rapidly then buy at $6600-$6800
btw I usually predicted wrong... so do the other way if you believe I am wrong too this time Wink

did anyone follow my tips on the first page last post (quoted above)
too bad I don't have my BTC standby in my exchange account when I posted earlier,
I would've sold my BTC at $7900+ and now it's around $7500-$7600...
seeing how it dropped, I think it would drop some more to $7100 level
I would say buy back around $7000  Wink  Roll Eyes if you insist re-buy now buy it with 70% of your initial amount

DuaLipa

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:31:07 AM

Why not buy? You never know how high the price could rise up to. Some people think it will go above $20,000 before it crashes. You need to buy and hold Bitcoin if you want to be sure that you get in before it goes above $20,000 or more. Think about it, even if it crashes it will still go above $8,000 again anyways even if it takes a few years.

For the long term investors, it's not a sell point when it hits $8000 obviously. It's only for short term traders and day traders to sell at that point. We should aim $9500 at least to make some profit realization by selling our bitcoins.
sondrik

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:34:56 AM

If you have money to spare, buy it, if not, sell it and wait for the next dump, then the price drops and then buy it again. I think it might be a good strategy.
ArthurY

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

I love BTC

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:35:43 AM

In 2025 Bitcoin will cost $25 000 some says $250 000. I am sure if not got warnings in code of btc network that's will happen
So guys if in January of 2017 you put $10 000 in BTC in 2025 you are $1 000 000+

Not to late for nothing

Sophisticated Investor
ArthurY

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

I love BTC

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:36:11 AM

If you have money to spare, buy it, if not, sell it and wait for the next dump, then the price drops and then buy it again. I think it might be a good strategy.

Not much if price will rise and never back

Sophisticated Investor
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:15:58 AM

What are your views on this?

I actually sold a little and transferred them into a handful of altcoins. The altcoins were very cheap yesterday. For Bitcoin, well, yesterday with an $8,000 price was so high, I was expecting some corrections. And corrections there were. But I am also leaving some amounts of Bitcoins. I know for sure that after the short corrections, there will be another round of strong bullish pumps for Bitcoins. This time, it might finally reach at least $9,000.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:18:13 AM

Depend on how big of your balls. I think if you have big balls you will hold it till the next 5 years. Of cour you're not desperate on money.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
CGPA

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:27:02 AM

I think it would be better to hold.I hope the price of Bitcoin will increase further.Bitcoin people who are already holding up are now a millionaire.So I will say if you hold Bitcoin one year then you will become a millionaire.Bitcoin's demand is increasing day by day.
kuronokishi10 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:54:16 AM

Not much if price will rise and never back
According to me it is impossible for the value to keep on increasing without any sudden dips,it is possible that over a period of time it keeps on increasing but there would be a dip in between which should be exploited by us traders to make profit by stocking up bitcoins
Shishir99

Activity: 658
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 08:57:43 AM

What are your views on this?
There is always a risk when bitcoin crosses the all time high price.
I think you should use the bitcoin strength to buy some cheap altcoins if you want to maximize your profit.
If you don't want to take any risk then just Hodl.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:21:15 AM

For me who belong to a person who doesn't have a lot of money in a pocket, it may be too expensive to buy it at that price, obviously I will choose to sell it. But for those of you who have a lot of money in a pocket, there is no harm I guess if you buy at that price.. because I think the price is still possible going up to $9k and above it in a long term.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1345

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:08:27 PM

i will sell 1/3 and keep 2/3 amount of my bitcoin. it is depend on how work of price at that time. cryptocurrency is not an easy market to play around. you need a clear and sensitive mind to make any decision.
In my opinion is not worth to sell on third of your money right now, especially since the price of bitcoin is going to become a lot higher in the next years it is better to hold your bitcoin for as long as you can, I know that it can be difficult and the temptation to sell it is always going to be there, but if we are able to overcome it then the profits we are going to get are going to be even greater.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:27:36 PM

For sure many people said sell your bitcoin and other will be said hold your bitcoin to make more profit. It's your decision if you sell your bitcoin to that price or you hold it. Make a research read information and nees about bitcoin and for sure those information possible you can prrdict if the price of bitcoin will increase or it will decrease . But for me the price will continue to increase.
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:49:50 AM

If 1btc= $8000 in my opinion the good thing is to sell at this price because through this you will make some profit and the second thing is you will invest your current cash again in these crypto currencies in the future like the altcoins are good to invest in them they are reasonable in buying and are market oriented currencies. The best way is to circulate your money into the crypto market and other markets too.

abhishekkapoor

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:07:58 AM

I think in the next week, Bitcoin's price will be dump back to 7k+ soon.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: