Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 07:49:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Prediction  (Read 465 times)
fairy_fries (OP)

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 04:30:08 AM

Will it continue to rise continuously now, or will it suffer big downfall like what it happened after the canceled fork?
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:36:35 AM

What cancelled fork are you talking about? The segwitx2 has returned to us again, we are going to receive those tokens again, it got cancelled but they said that they are going to give us the free bitcoin segwitx2 coins because the fork is happening today.
It is strange, but it is really going to happen because i think that 10% of the total miners decided to create this useless fork again. THIS is the real reason of why bitcoin increased a lot today. It is upto $8000 right now because people are moving their alts funds to bitcoin in order to receive those tokens.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:39:33 AM

We don't know. No one knows what will happen in the next days or weeks, but all i know is everyone is hoping that the price of bitcoin will continuously increase it's price to have some profit. You can check this blog where it states about the bitcoin analysis: https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/bitcoin-price-analysis-btc-pushes-all-time-highs-and-tests-historic-resistance/

I hope the bitcoins price will continously goes up.
wilhb81

Activity: 224

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:40:55 AM

What cancelled fork are you talking about? The segwitx2 has returned to us again, we are going to receive those tokens again, it got cancelled but they said that they are going to give us the free bitcoin segwitx2 coins because the fork is happening today.
It is strange, but it is really going to happen because i think that 10% of the total miners decided to create this useless fork again. THIS is the real reason of why bitcoin increased a lot today. It is upto $8000 right now because people are moving their alts funds to bitcoin in order to receive those tokens.

I think you have the point there. Thought the Segwitx2 is canceled for good, but it seems like those miners and traders won't give up on it. Maybe, Bitcoin's price will fall again, once the segwitx2 hard fork is done...

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:43:41 AM

Will it continue to rise continuously now, or will it suffer big downfall like what it happened after the canceled fork?
No one knows bitcoin price for tomorrow or later. No one can predict it, they may guess it, and this guess has no assurance whether it will be correct or not. There may be factors that can affect the price of bitcoin, and maybe that cancelled fork can be part of the reason on how bitcoin price goes.

HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 04:44:51 AM

So you consider a drop in price that's followed by a surge that surpasses the previous high "suffering a big downfall"? It lasted a week!!!

Bitcoin has been doing this all year long. A slow run up to a new high, a breakdown in momentum, a fall to a previous support level, a quick rebound, and slow march up to a new high. It's happened maybe 10 times so far this year. We're in the midst of the march up to a new high. At some point we'll see a breakdown and if things continue as they have we'll continue a slow march forward.

The bubble talk you hear of in the news is about the 190+ alternative cryptocurrencies that are mostly pump and dump schemes. All of them need to go!
kueyen

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:14:54 AM

There is no way to predict it, obviously. Hopefully it continues to increase, the trend says the same thing as well, but you never know. Everybody would be rich if they could predict the price of bitcoin.

azhariejaya

Activity: 546
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:37:39 AM

news greatly affects bitcoin prices, good news allows price increases, and bad news lets prices go down, but everything is possible, so no one can predict exactly how far bitcoin goes up or down.
Clegive8V

Activity: 43
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:39:13 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2020, 03:39:04 PM by Clegive8V

after this good new price will keep rise more than 9,000$ and BCH price will keep down.
BCH scammer want to prove that they have good and low fees more than bitcoin but prices make people invest in bitcoin more than any altcoins.
i will support more than 10000$ before 2018 and 15000$ before 2019 and 20000$ before 2020.
my Price Prediction  for today is 8100$
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:57:27 AM

If CME bitcoin future will start trading in next few days than price can go quite high and as there is nothing like hardfork or softfork in next few months so I think price can rise few $1000 more before correcting a little bit. However as price of bitcoin has increased by 8 fold within a year time there can be huge profit taking at some point, so its not good time to hold all you have in bitcoin.
andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:23:35 AM

The bitcoin price are very unpredictable there are times it rises and also there are times it suddenly the price suddenly falls.But I think if there will be no changes on the rate of price, it will go up.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:23:39 AM

Unfortunately, we cannot really predict about the price of bitcoin if it will continue to rise or not. And I think no one can really know the price of bitcoin in the future and it is useless if we will just keep on guessing what will really happen to bitcoin's price tomorrow, the next day, the next week or the next month because guess is just a hypothesis and it is really not sure if it will happen or not.
lifenavigation

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:26:21 AM

The price will keep rise more than 10,000$ at the end of 2018.
nikisev

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:29:05 AM

Nobody knows what da fuck is going on.
By all calculations it suppose to correct like half of the price. But demand is too high.
I think ill buy in for 7K on some bad news, otherwise i dont know what is going on

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:30:39 AM

My forecast of bitcoin will continue to rise, until the end of the year and there is no possibility of bitcoin will fall back down, that the bitcoin price yesterday has given the lowest price ...
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:34:35 AM

I believe it will continue to rise since it always happen after a big fall over the price. It will gain much more demand after winning a fight against bitcoin cash, since lots of bitcoin cash investors will definitely go over bitcoin again. $10k this year is not impossible after recovering much earlier than others expectation.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

dillo666

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:35:00 AM

It may drop to 5000$ but again rise till 10000$.
It will surely touch 10000 $ till End December 2017 after one corrective drop.

❍ Treon ❍ │▌▌▌  TwitterTelegram  │▌▌▌ ❍ Treon ❍
Utilities payments made  simple
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ███
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 08:37:21 AM

If CME bitcoin future will start trading in next few days than price can go quite high and as there is nothing like hardfork or softfork in next few months so I think price can rise few $1000 more before correcting a little bit. However as price of bitcoin has increased by 8 fold within a year time there can be huge profit taking at some point, so its not good time to hold all you have in bitcoin.

I agree with the above.
I saw already in the last months some big fishes sold big stakes at Bitstamp, with orders BTC 100+ on regular basis. This means some profit taking.
There will be always some profit taking after huge price increases. This happens on every market, not only Bitcoin. So, you can expect some drops in BTC price, from time to time.

But CME Bitcoin listing as base instrument and limited 21M supply means price will go up, long-term.

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:48:52 AM

The value of crypto currency depends on whether people use it or not. If you are able to buy oil, gas, timber, electricity for bitcoins, then the price will grow. Therefore, fundamental factors here are the opening of new exchanges, the recognition of bitcoins at the state level.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:07:55 AM

My opinion is that it might fall when the new token get released and people would start trading with them but as always it will rise back up.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: