Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:43:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Won BTC Cash battle?  (Read 1245 times)
cryptosweet

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:17:48 AM

So it appears bitcoin has won against its strongest nemesis as of yet, and quite convincingly too. Bitcoin Cash going back towards under $1000 whereas bitcoin reaching new heights surpassing 8K.
What do you think this means? And what actually triggered it?

so means bitcoin enthusiasts more than enthusiasts bitcoin cash. and bitcoin is more worthy of investment assets than others
cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:20:05 AM

Bitcoin is temporarily ahead of BCH. But BCH will pump above 0.2 BTC again, maybe BCH will surpass BTC in a few years.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:55:27 AM

If bitcoin nothing to do, then BCH can surpass because cash has little more advance: 2mb block size. Its good for transactions.
But what you think, in the future 2mb blocks enough or needed to increase to 4mb then 8.... ?

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 03:56:50 AM

I think, some speculators play the role as if there was a war between bitcoin bitcoin cash. this week is hard for us, btc users and bch  users. they have enough finances to make a mess while hardfork problems are not yet clear

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:14:40 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 02:40:06 PM by pocketfullofpoke

As many has predicted that bitcoin's market value will plummet as soon as segwit2x will be launch but unfortunately, it was cancelled prompting some investors to invest their money on BCH instead. But that doesn't prove enough for BCH to take down BTC as BTC's market value started to skyrocket once again and breaking its own highest value ever acquired.

West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:21:24 AM

This show that no one can beat bitcoin. Beacause bitcoin is so popular and there are so many people investing to bitcoin. This is the  time of bitcoin so no other crypto can surpass it.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:26:56 AM

It seems BCH is still seen trying to beat Bitcoin, and I think BCH looks still strong to keep moving more green. Some parties still seem to insist on spurring BCH to be higher on the price. But at all I don't think it will shifted Bitcoin later, it will never be hapenned I guess.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:28:55 AM

If bitcoin nothing to do, then BCH can surpass because cash has little more advance: 2mb block size. Its good for transactions.
But what you think, in the future 2mb blocks enough or needed to increase to 4mb then 8.... ?

Bitcoin is always greater than a Bitcoin cash.Bitcoin is in under construction process.It take some more time to shine like star .But bitcoin is like moon .Bitcoin is always greater than bitcoin Cash.
rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:14:35 PM

It seems BCH is still seen trying to beat Bitcoin, and I think BCH looks still strong to keep moving more green. Some parties still seem to insist on spurring BCH to be higher on the price. But at all I don't think it will shifted Bitcoin later, it will never be hapenned I guess.

If some other will beat bitcoint from first place it will be a begining of the end of all crypto. IMHO. So better they just trying but not win never
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:22:51 PM

There is no battle, there is manipulation, Bitcoin is getting stronger, despite attempts to take it Down.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:00:29 AM

There is no battle, there is manipulation, Bitcoin is getting stronger, despite attempts to take it Down.

Well as far I am concerned Bitcoin Cash is just a copy cat of the original Bitcoin. The original is never going to lose its originality and hence even if more such copy cat clones appear with every upcoming fork, bitcoin will remain bitcoin.

There is no issue of any war here. All I see is another shitcoin being promoted by some shills who simply want to dump and not even develop their own community around the new coin. I believe the growth BCH was possible in a better manner if such shillposting in their ANN would be stopped.

Alas that is the case that happens with every other altcoin today.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x