Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:49:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC price 100 USD?  (Read 7054 times)
loreRex

Activity: 279
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:17:20 PM

if you no longer can use BTC you have to find an other coin. LTC is one of the best options. i always use LTC if i have to transfer BTC from one exchange to an other. maybe a lot more people will realise that LTC can do all what BTC could if it would be possible to transfer the bitcoins  Grin

Same here, I always use LTC to transfer between exchanges: low fees and super fast.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:31:05 AM

LTC is a good one to HODL long term. Should do very well in 2018.
djcjwags

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:34:25 AM

My speculation of one reason LTC might have seen a nice bump... many of those Coinbase transactions from their spike in users should be posting and some to come.  Since you can only buy BTC, ETH, and LTC on Coinbase, I bet a lot of early investors said "what the heck?"

Another aspect is as simple as the alt coins enjoying some love with BTC break off the high.
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:44:59 AM

Does anyone know if there is any reason for this quick rise of litecoin ? Or are we just seeing a pump?

Hope it is just a pump and it falls back below $100, I want to buy Litecoin too. I was one of the unlucky one to sell 80% of my LTC 2 days ago for small profit.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:48:23 AM

i am happy that i kept some of me 4$ LTCs. i still can't understand why LTC shall be worth less than Bitcoins Cash or Bitcoin Gold. If LTC will be the first with confidential transactions and with the lightning stuff then it should really be the winner. i will hold the rest until 1000$.
wish9

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:12:44 AM

Sure LTC is better than BTC, but isn't DASH even better than those two?
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:17:51 AM

Litecoin just blew out. Well, actually I'm expecting this because, in my opinion, Litecoin is always following what Bitcoin does and that is correct, as soon bitcoin hit 18K, Litecoin price coming up.
wish9

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:25:25 AM

Litecoin just blew out. Well, actually I'm expecting this because, in my opinion, Litecoin is always following what Bitcoin does and that is correct, as soon bitcoin hit 18K, Litecoin price coming up.

What do you mean with following? Nothing follows nothing here.. if people don't put money on Litecoin the price will not get up. If people put money in Bitcoin, still that does not change the price of Litecoin..
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:09:17 AM

Litecoin price is just tied with bitcoin and it is increasing/decreasing with every bitcoin swing. Litecoin is pretty old and community is also quite big but it have never made outstanding pump before so I will say yes $100 per LTC is possible if bitcoin will pump to over $10k  Wink
Personally, I would not want to discard any option most especially in this crypto world, so I will say there is a possibility that it may get up to $100 but when is not something anyone can ascertain. It has not really given that much pump like you said and it has just been dragging for a very long time, so I would not really have so much hope on it, but if it happens, then good and fine.
surtur001s

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:33:23 AM

ltc hit 200 buck till the end of this year
kiky03

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:57:00 PM

It is up to 68 USD now, do you guys think it will act like bit coin cash and go up like crazy?
woah it's a good news Litecoin price go up to the moon maybe it happen because bitcoin growing.
i think it possible to touch 100USD later
DuaLipa

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:16:10 PM

Litecoin price is just tied with bitcoin and it is increasing/decreasing with every bitcoin swing. Litecoin is pretty old and community is also quite big but it have never made outstanding pump before so I will say yes $100 per LTC is possible if bitcoin will pump to over $10k  Wink
Personally, I would not want to discard any option most especially in this crypto world, so I will say there is a possibility that it may get up to $100 but when is not something anyone can ascertain. It has not really given that much pump like you said and it has just been dragging for a very long time, so I would not really have so much hope on it, but if it happens, then good and fine.

Despite the discussion goin on, LTC made almost 50% rise and reached $150 this year. This is just amazing for litecon holders because they waited too much patiently. They deserved this. The future of LTC will be bright.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:38:39 PM

Despite the discussion goin on, LTC made almost 50% rise and reached $150 this year. This is just amazing for litecon holders because they waited too much patiently. They deserved this. The future of LTC will be bright.
very good if indeed LTC will be one of the coins that have enormous potential. will benefit a lot for LTC coin holders because as the price of LTC coins increases the amount of buying and selling will surely increase.

CoinChaos

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:26:07 PM

LTC price will be $100 by the end of this year.

LTC definitely beat my expectation. I am gonna say it is gonna hit $200+ before the eoy now and $300+ next year.
bigdude

Activity: 896

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:46:02 PM

Seems lot of rumors about LTC booming lately, even threatening BTC but all coins say that lol
Today is altcoin day while BTC sideway, that's chance for all other.
But LTC do the best!

Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:31:05 PM

Just the other day it was Ethereum today, it Litecoin. This altcoins are somewhat a bit tricky.
Now Litecoin price is $162, who would have ever thought it will boom so quickly.
And its so unfortunate I looked down on it, should have kept mine and even bought more, at least by now I would have be topping a few dollars.
I think its high time I start paying more attention on more altcoins, I don't want to miss the next gain.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:14:34 PM

That still does not change the fact that it is a coin that is being heavily manipulated and there is no way to deny that, of all the forks I will admit that bitcoin cash is the best and the only one that offers something really different from the vision of the core developers but the fact that the miners can so easily manipulate its price to obtain benefits is something that I hate about BCH.

Wait a minute, how did this talk about Bitcoin Cash and forking creep into a Litecoin thread? Litecoin is not a fork, yes, it was built in the mould of Bitcoin, and wanted to achieve the same objectives of BCH years earlier, but it has maintained very good relationships with Bitcoin developers. Remember Segwit? Soon Lightning Network and atomic swaps, and it will partially be because of Litecoin's assistance in helping to test and move the tech forwards. Meanwhile, Bitcoin Cash will never have all these techs, just... blocksize upgrades.

Litecoin is above $100 by the way!

Well, if you read the full conversation you will see how.

LTC price will be $100 by the end of this year.
Let's see if it's achievable or not but currently it looks like pretty much achievable. Look at other top 10 altcoins, most of them had a breakout in this month and I don't want LTC to be left behind this rally. LTC is what Bitcoin wanted to be. Low fees and faster transactions, 100 times better than BCH shitcoin which is completely manipulated market.

lol what? Bitcoin cash is a new juggernaut in the space.
That still does not change the fact that it is a coin that is being heavily manipulated and there is no way to deny that, of all the forks I will admit that bitcoin cash is the best and the only one that offers something really different from the vision of the core developers but the fact that the miners can so easily manipulate its price to obtain benefits is something that I hate about BCH.

CoinChaos makes a prediction about the price of Litecoin then hdclover states that LTC is better than BCH and that BCH is a shitcoin, and then CoinChaos states that BCH is a giant and then I make the comment that you quoted, it is slightly offtopic? Yes, but that is the way a natural conversation evolves, you begin talking about a subject and then another interesting topic is brought up.
ErjayR15

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:54:11 PM

It is up to 68 USD now, do you guys think it will act like bit coin cash and go up like crazy?

Now LTC is 150$ and what is the next target.
jayc89

Activity: 756

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:06:02 PM

Now LTC is 150$ and what is the next target.
Litecoin is not that hard to figure out. Litecoin is something that can make you money if you invest in it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:33:38 PM

Okay, I am having a very good day today. Was it just not a few days ago someone was talking about $150 here when Litecoin has just finished breaking $100 and dipped down below $99? I was saying, oh come on, let us be realistic, I love Litecoin and have high hopes but we should first look to stabilize above $100.

Then today I log in and see it at $150. This is my first coin ever I have made 3x profit. I am still holding of course, but am just so happy to have one successful coin in my portfolio!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀