Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people sell bitcoins?  (Read 9878 times)
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:07:26 AM

peoples sells bitcoin when the price high, and peoples buys bitcoin when the price low.
they do like that so they can make a profit from it.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:22:02 AM

Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
People sell their bitcoins because most of the time they need it in emergency case. Another reason is because they need fiat than digital currency which is only limited for transactions compared to fiat which is worldwide. And common reasons are doubt about bitcoin's future, doesn't have enough knowledge about crypto coins and the strategy of "buy low, sell high. There are many reasons.
Yes, there are different reason of why people sell their bitcoin and i agree that because they badly need fiat than crypto currency. Another thing is maybe they are afraid of the current situation of bitcoin and they don't want to gamble the situation to wait if it will come back to its high price again, and lastly is the fact that bitcoin really needs the fiat to maximize its value since it cannot be used to purchase any direct goods in a small stores so it should be converted into real money.

Doni Ariyanto

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:24:41 AM

What I once knew Bitcoin is an investment advice that when we need it will definitely sell it. I mean, we do not know how every second we'll face in the future as well as when you face urgent circumstances that require cash to resolve your urgency.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:41:21 AM
Merited by hxk451 (1)

Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
There are unbounded of reasons why individuals sell their BTC. Most importantly individuals sell since they think its cost is sufficiently high to give them a benefit. Others sell their BTCs so they can purchase other digital money. A few people sell since they feel there will be an abatement on its cost. A few people sell their bitcoins on account of their own needs or they simply need to utilize it for acquiring purposes.
ggg123

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:42:45 AM

Probably they’re stupid! Cheesy Bitcoin is strong and it’ll be much better again. For that reason iI think it's ridiculous to sell. If you don’t have urgent needs or if you don’t need cash immediately you shouldn’t sell it. For me i prefer not to sell btc, patience is very important if you really want to make good profit.
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:44:52 AM

What I once knew Bitcoin is an investment advice that when we need it will definitely sell it. I mean, we do not know how every second we'll face in the future as well as when you face urgent circumstances that require cash to resolve your urgency.
really, people will definitely sell the bitcoin they have when they need it even if the price is good or not good
because the need no one knows the coming so sell bitcoin also at any time without any planning

gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:45:21 AM

the current market price is good, btc prices are rising. for now this might be a good enough reason to sell. if you look at yesterday's market day.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
hunter50

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:59:40 AM

Of course, people sell bitcoin to gain more bitcoins. People are selling bitcoins because their most need money. After buying it for an small amount selling it in a high amount is the best way to earn from it.these are the main reasons people sell bitcoin.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:03:09 AM

Always remember that btc value is very volatile. Always invest an amount that you can afford to lose. People sell their bitcoins cos they are emotional investors and don't understand the volatility when it comes to crypto market. Bitcoin has already proven its worth, so we can't really tell if it's value will skyrocket again or not. The best thing to do right now is hodl. goodluck to everyone and happy hodling! Smiley
lucian999

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:20:16 AM

people sell bitcoin to gain more revenue because when you pay a lot of money here and others just want their stock young money here and get it when the btc price is high there are lots of reasons why people They sell btc money just like they really want to make money here.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:26:24 AM

People sell btc simply because they need money. Btc is an investment but when the user badly needs money, he doesn't have any choice but to sell his coins.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
JihanAs

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:41:01 AM

Currently in some countries it prohibits bitcoin as a means of payment transactions, there are some things the government has not agreed on.
try to think positive because in the future there will be a change, I think digital currency is a big step in technological progress because of its positive impact can change global trade. so my advice try to divide trading and save bitcoin and jngan always on sale.

PITCH  »  THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY   
THE ONLY PLACE WHERE STARTUPS PITCH INVESTOR LIVE
tokens.pitch.ventures
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:42:26 AM

People sell their bitcoins because they are emotional investors and do not understand the volatility when it comes to the crypto market, always remembering that bitcoin is volatile. Or maybe many bitcoin sellers because they need money to make a profit to invest in other co.
nuggetbram

Activity: 326

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:43:54 AM

I think there are a lot of factors which cause people to sell their bitcoins. Also in some country's the bitcoin is forbidden, which forces people to sell their stack.
khai29

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:23:33 AM

because all people wanted money,and that is one way to earn money is to sell a bitcoin if you have it.
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:23:49 PM

Spiculants give rise to demand and price volatility, from this and the price jumps, and those who have nerves and health are not enough to sell, they are usually called hamsters!)
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:31:52 PM
Merited by Star_Bucks (2), Bakugan (2)

People tend to sell their Bitcoins for their own practical reasons and that was simply just to earn and gain an instant income for their own selves. Which is one of those reasons are stated by yours that the government playing a big role in forbidding its people from using it which pushes them to sell it at an early stage even if they still want to hold it for a while to keep on making it rising for their own benefits. Also, maybe they are just tired of waiting on how long they will hold and they see that there is a potential if they will just sell it to gain for their own.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:35:43 PM

You hodl to sell some day when price has appreciated, so you can't keep it when you are in dare need.

On the other hand, the reason that you sold when price has gone up is exactly why people will sell.
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:43:52 PM

Anyone can buy or sell anything they have anytime Smiley Most reasonable cause is panic! Especially new comers who bought btc in 18-19k dollars is shocked by big drop to 6k. They have no experience about bitcoin or generally trading. So they panic and sell. I've made same mistake first times I invest. Now I'm cold blooded hodler Smiley
Whiteconjuror

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:22:23 AM

To estimate the number of owners of bitcoins is not just difficult, but impossible in principle. This is based on the basic characteristics of the crypto currency as such: decentralization, lack of control over state regulators and, what is important in our case, anonymity. It is anonymity that does not allow us to obtain correct statistical data. The number of registered bitcoin-purses also does not help, since one person can have their unlimited number. The only estimate that can be given is this: if today all the bitcoins are divided equally, each inhabitant of the Earth will get about 0.002 bitecoins.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: