Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:32:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people sell bitcoins?  (Read 9881 times)
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:43:26 PM

Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.
I can not imagine that there are people now who are selling their bitcoins. It is real time now to hold them and earn profits. Good tendency expanded on other currencies too. That’s why I am converting my dollars into crypto.
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:49:52 PM

Bitcoin is sold for profit if a person needs money because we use bitcoin as a method or buy it, so we should buy bitcoin because we like it. Smiley
Britainacoin

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:50:20 PM

some news about bitcoin tell us, it may will crash
LikaCat

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:56:23 PM

I think you should not panic ahead of time.
sell - this is something that can be done all the time.
people are afraid of losing their money. It's clear.
but I believe that bitcoin is a long-term investment
kuronokishi10

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:24:04 PM

According to me the maim reason that people sell bitcoin is because they don't have a gut and can't afford to loose their money,they can't take a risk and get panicked and sell their stocks when bitcoin starts falling.
But also many have invested in it for short term so it makes sense.
DomainTorrent

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:28:29 PM

Selling bitcoins is basically one of the primary reasons why we are here in this business. Simply to earn profit. You can't just keep it too long with you (not unless you have an oversupply of money) but then, sooner or later, bitcoins will still have to be sold. So I guess the better question would be how long does it take for a person before he finally sell his bitcoins. And it just simply goes on like this.. when bitcoin's price is low, it's a good time to buy and when bitcoin's price is high, then it's the best time to sell. How high should it be? Well, I would say high enough to make a profit.
AboutBillionBRN

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:33:59 PM

People sell bitcoins because they want to earn more profit from the bitcoins they saved.  And thats why also many people who have bitcoins make multiple accounts so that  if they earn bit coins they can sell it on higher price. Thats where they can earn more profit from it .
MmRony

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:58:45 AM

Bitcoin is a good business in our country...it so easy, do not risk,people sell bitcoin so earn more bitcoin.a lot of buyers are contract our profile.
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:02:17 AM

I'm sure that the main reason people sell bitcoin because they think getting a high price and bitcoin is likely to drop. this is what happened some time ago, when people buy bitcoin cheaply then they feel the profit selling bitcoin.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:06:24 AM

Worldwide, especially in my place, must sell it for profit rather than always keep it!
The government always forbids the use and play bitcoin so that it can not grow fully potential in my place. Surely it remains an advantage if there is a transaction rotation for bitcoin in my country to live.

In my own opinion, people sell bitcoins because they have enough bitcoin to sell and I think the value of bitcoin is high so that they sell it. I also think that they sell bitcoin because they need money to spend because they have something to buy. I think some people don't want to hold their bitcoin so that they sell it in a good price.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:21:11 AM

Bitcoin is a good business in our country...it so easy, do not risk,people sell bitcoin so earn more bitcoin.a lot of buyers are contract our profile.
The presence of bitcoin makes everything easy, especially if used for transactions, then when compared with banks all people will choose bitcoin, there is something interesting in addition to the transaction that bitcoin value continues to rise so many people make as an investment so that when prices rise then they will sell bitcoin.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:27:17 AM

In my own opinion, people sell bitcoins because they have enough bitcoin to sell and I think the value of bitcoin is high so that they sell it. I also think that they sell bitcoin because they need money to spend because they have something to buy. I think some people don't want to hold their bitcoin so that they sell it in a good price.
If we will generalize on what is really happening in the market then we will realize that they are just selling their bitcoins because they want to get out from bitcoin because of the volatile market and it resulted for them to sell their bitcoin even the price is not that high for most of the people. We cannot blame them and just do our thing because at the end, they will get into bitcoin again and regret their decisions.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:31:27 AM

As an investment cryptocurrency it is,most people invest for huge profit while other use it as for business transactions if required by a company or individuals.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 10:36:53 AM

Usually people sell when they get scared by the price going down. People who consider bitcoin as a long term investment don't sell

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:41:06 PM

People sell bitcoin, because they know that they can have a profit that's why selling it, but sometimes when people that selling their bitcoin they badly need it for their family or they have a financial problem that's why they selling their bitcoin.
SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:17:49 PM

People want to get money and scared that price will start decreasing soon that's why they selling. I can't see other reasons to sell bitcoins when price is high.
MCM10

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:24:20 PM

because all humans have needs that we do not have to know, every human being has rights and obligations in their lives, so if their bitcoin price is enough for them to sell and gain profit they end up selling this bitcoin for their life needs. this is in my opinion, because I also feel what they feel from selling this bitcoin.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:32:42 PM

We sell bitcoin in others to meet up our financial need, every human being need  money, we mere exist without money, money is the survival of life, so we sell our bitcoin to make life meaningful for ourselves.
cschy01

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:47:53 PM

For many reason people sell there bitcoin.Few people sell for profit and few people sell when bitcoin climb down,This time they worried if they lost their seed money this is why they sell there bitcoin.On the other hand most people doing tread by bitcoin and when they make profit then they sell there bitcoin.Also people sell bitcoin for invest there money in other way. 
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:52:37 PM

Many reasons why people sell bitcoin may be due to necessities and the rest due to price increases but if you want to sell should wait for prices to rise but if the need is urgent then it does not matter if you want to sell it.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: