Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:48:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Biggest Problem of your Country ??  (Read 7000 times)
luksa998

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:49:49 PM

Political and corruption is biggest problem here...
OSISzig

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:54:39 PM

ignorant people. Cancerous mofos
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:05:29 PM

Biggest problem of my country is poor quality education and wrong government policies for education and wrong investments because of young people cant be happy after school life and they cant fine good jop because of bad economy .
Elsa Khan

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:12:28 PM

Right now the biggest problem in my country is traffic jam. Believe it or not it is the main problem.It is really consuming a lot of time and hampering us in many ways!
strend4239

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:33:58 PM

Poverty which is caused by corruption. Only way to change the situation is to change people in government. But it's almost impossible.

Corruption is the biggest problem in our coutry.narco politics political dynasty this are the reason why our country is 3rd world in takes decades to reach what we want as long there are some people Hus always there to manipulate all of us...
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:41:35 PM

Poverty, corruption and unemployment are the biggest problem in my country.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:41:57 PM

The biggest problem in our country is Poverty.

Harith65

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 04:49:14 PM

As my way the biggest problem of my country is liability. Due to folish works of politicians liability is increased.
Therefore we need to change in govenment politicians.

nix_7878

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:57:54 PM

other than slowest internet speed in Southeast Asia, corruption is the biggest problem in my country that's why my country is not developing.  Sad
Decalcomania

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:22:03 PM

What do you think is the biggest problem of your country.

As per my thinking in my country Pakistan energy crisis and VIP culture is the biggest problem. If you are from my country then what do you think is the biggest problem and how can be overcome or remove this from our society.

What are necessary steps that one should take to eradicate the problems of their country.
The biggest problem in the Philippine is drugs.

Philippines

Activity: 261
Merit: 5

https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:19:53 PM

As per my thinking in my country Pakistan energy crisis and VIP culture is the biggest problem. If you are from my country then what do you think is the biggest problem and how can be overcome or remove this from our society.

What are necessary steps that one should take to eradicate the problems of their country.

Here in the Philippines one of the biggest problem that Filipino's facing is poverty next to it is the EJK ( Extrajudicial Killing ) I'm in favor of our President Duterte against drugs but not into moment that innocent are to be suffer from this and also even they are in drugs its their right to live even they have mistakes in life .
AnthoRAX

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:33:25 PM

Remember, poverty is an effect not a cause.

Unemployment, overpopulation, climate change, and corruption. These are the real problems of an underdeveloped nation. Politicians need to understand this.
JennetCK

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:43:28 PM

Drugs, corruption and poverty. That is the most biggest problem in our country. Our president promised to kill the usage of drugs in our country but it took some time because of the number of user/dealers and cartels in the country. Corruption, even the biggest names, mostly politicians are corrupt even government authorities. Poverty, a problem in our country that has not been solve for many times.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

JennetCK

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:02:29 PM

I think over population, corruption and drugs/crime. Usually, both drugs and crime are always the news in our country. Everyday, there's a headline about that in the local news and newspapers. Corruption in the government and drug addiction to many people. Our country is over populated also which cause poverty. Many families have no job and poor.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:29:35 PM

We were previously having a lot of energy crisis where electricity was being rationed on a daily basis. But now that problem has been solved and we are now enjoying constant power supply.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jdeanne92

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:22:12 AM

i would go for CORRUPTION. That thing is very widespread here in our country. very sad to say that many government officials were engaged in corruption. and yet they still won the elections.
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:37:11 AM

The biggest problem in my country i think its corruption.
I think in another country also the same.
tibne

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:56:05 AM

There are many problems in the US. But I think the biggest one is many citizens are disenfranchised. It has caused many symptoms in this country, poverty, growing income gap, discrimination, and many others. There are many reasons. First is participation. US self claims itself the greatest democracy in the world. But it is a shame that turnout rate in the election is only 50%. Half of the country just doesn't give a damn or is indifferent. Second the power is aggregating more in the hands of a few, including corporates like google and facebook. Poors, even middle class pay the price in all kinds of crisis. Last, politics becomes a game of salesmanship, staged performance, trading among power, benefit and money. It is a gridlock. I think only thing will change this reality is a huge crisis which will wake up many people and force them to participate in their social life rather than social network. That's why I am hopeful that blockchain technology will mobile people from a different dimension.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:08:10 AM

The biggest problem in our country is poverty and overpopulation especially financial.and i think the one is unemployment ,it is hard to find job wether you finishef your college.
Tomas enck

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:51:57 AM

unrelenting corruption.
which harms the poor.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: