Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:17:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effects of ICO ban in China  (Read 9844 times)
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:38:29 AM

ICOs will be re-instated, they will most likely run off of NEO platform as they have been working with the regulator. After the election this month expect to see a lot more china crypto-currency news, most likely re-instated platforms.

I'd like to believe so too

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rugosa

Activity: 137
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:02:52 AM

Its just a bunch of noise. ultimately the market will boom and soak up the infinitely reserved fiat and grow.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:38:29 AM

Its just a bunch of noise. ultimately the market will boom and soak up the infinitely reserved fiat and grow.
I think you are absolutely right. Panic rose after the statement of China. But after a couple of weeks ico RedPuls collects maximum coverage for a couple of hours. China currently has no strong impact on the market.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
nick_nick (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:17:59 AM

I think you are absolutely right. Panic rose after the statement of China. But after a couple of weeks ico RedPuls collects maximum coverage for a couple of hours. China currently has no strong impact on the market.

Yes, without then btc is still rising to the moon. This shows that no government can stop cryptocurrencies.
sarfwr

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:29:35 AM

I believe there is a certain effect, but the Chinese still can buy and sell currency

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Boomber

Activity: 826

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:57:52 PM

Yes, without then btc is still rising to the moon. This shows that no government can stop cryptocurrencies.
Yeah after panic sale bitcoin price's rise up again.
Government cant control cryptocurrency without law.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
kutongcoin

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:06:34 AM

The immediate effect of the Chinese ban on ICO trading is that there will be more peer to peer exchanges.There will be less company doing ICO's but these will still occur and it's unlikely the government can stop outsiders from acquiring Chinese investors,unless they use the country surrounding-firewall.Not only Bitcoin,but the other prices of other cryptocurrencies were also affected.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:38:41 PM

The impact of China’s ICO ban

Bitcoin, the most popular cryptocurrency, tumbled from about $4900 to below $4200 within a day of China’s announcement, due to fears over what are perceived to be the toughest regulations on the cryptocurrency market thus far. Prices of other cryptocurrencies like ether also tumbled.

However, the impact was short-lived. For bitcoin, which had surged more than 390% since the start of 2017, the 10% drop certainly seemed like a very brief interlude in the incredible price rise. Within two days of the announcement, prices had returned to above $4600, suggesting that the market had brushed off the likelihood of a regulation-triggered tumble in prices.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:56:55 PM

If bitcoin can thrive so well without the impact of the trade from china then I understand it is really decentralized. Power is given to every owner of bitcoin just the impact of large owners of bitcoin that could cause the question of the leadership role on the cryptocurrency.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:38:21 AM

I believe there is a certain effect, but the Chinese still can buy and sell currency

Its true that china government has banned bitcoin in their country but bitcoin is becoming the whole world currency and no country can affect the rate of bitcoin just like china has banned bitcoin in their country but after that now you can see that price of bitcoin become double so we can conclude from that no government in the world can affect the price of bitcoin or can stop bitcoin and in future we are expecting that  bitcoin will become the national currency of many countries.
tamanegi

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:38:33 AM

Bitcoin drop in value just days before the announcement. Many investors nervously sold their assets, the same shaking the market. But only a few days bitcoin managed to recover its value.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:57:58 AM

Bitcoin drop in value just days before the announcement. Many investors nervously sold their assets, the same shaking the market. But only a few days bitcoin managed to recover its value.

They think that without China bitcoin will turns to bubble like they underestimated the power of bitcoin but bitcoin prove them wrong. Bitcoin is too big and strong that can't turn them down. And now people learned their lessons for not believing to bitcoin so now they HODL it or else they just mock around in the corner.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Zacharyce

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:03:42 AM

They think that without China bitcoin will turns to bubble like they underestimated the power of bitcoin but bitcoin prove them wrong. Bitcoin is too big and strong that can't turn them down. And now people learned their lessons for not believing to bitcoin so now they HODL it or else they just mock around in the corner.
I agree with you . China at this time can not dominate the Bitcoin market because of the great strength of the Bitcoin community and certainly in the future all countries will use Bitcoin and no country can dominate this market.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:06:27 PM

I agree with you . China at this time can not dominate the Bitcoin market because of the great strength of the Bitcoin community and certainly in the future all countries will use Bitcoin and no country can dominate this market.

That's right, this will only make China cornered for the behavior that is done to bitcoin. Hopefully they learn a lot Wink
btcbringer

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:22:59 PM

maybe i have the opposite opinion with the above, ico ban in China sitll have a great effect on the cryptos in spite of the price of bitcoin set a new record, when we look at the whole market besides bitcoin, we may find that its not so hot as before, i think the ico ban in China was a turning point to the cryptos thses years
sehoon

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:40:01 PM

There is a lot of bitcoin miners in China. And they want to have rules and regulations on using this currency. The government wants to supervise its use.
Here in my country, base on what I've heard, it is possible that the government can tax cryptocurrencies.

nick_nick (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:18:33 AM

There is a lot of bitcoin miners in China. And they want to have rules and regulations on using this currency. The government wants to supervise its use.
Here in my country, base on what I've heard, it is possible that the government can tax cryptocurrencies.
Wow, which country do you live and how are they able to do that? to the best of my knowledge, it's hard to tax cryptos as well as it's regulation.
khichariya1

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:59:22 AM

many effect of the Chinese ban on ICO trading is that there will be more peer-to-peer exchanges.
Ertetert

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:26:42 AM

US are actually not far away from that. You can do ICO in US but you should have Accredited Investor status to have legal rights to buy ICO tokens.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:41:05 AM

China already removed the ban for ICO but they can only participate and cannot create an ICO. I saw the effects 2 month ago when they banned it. Bitcoin had a drastic downfall in terms of value as well as other altcoins but it only took like 2 weeks and I see that it went up again. See, it is only a short term effect  - I know that China is a big contributor in this business but still crypto world will stop because of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: