Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:12:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin?  (Read 7801 times)
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:29:45 PM

Yes, since bitcoin is important bitcoin increases the value of bitcoin and rises so bitcoin is very important. Without bitcoin there is no good oppurtunity to be given to those who want to earn more income in their low-paying jobs.I'll buy a bitcoin and buy it until it grows bigger and then I'll buy it for the money you need.
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:34:19 PM

Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?

Currently with the price of bitcoin in coinmarketcap, it is still rising and if you should buy, it would have been better when it was around $6k. You can buy a little now and wait to see if there will be a dip later.
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:45:06 PM

Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?
If you are qorried about its market value that is now expensive, you may wait until its market value drops especially if it will make you more comfortable into investing in bitcoin. We still don't know if its market value will continue increasing so I agree with your idea which is to wait to somehow be assured that profit will be earned from invwsting to Bitcoin.

valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:47:49 PM

my suggestion if you want to buy bitcoin when the price drops, now bitcoin price is still expensive because the price is still in 7500 more, maybe the price will drop after hardfork bitcoin, but I can news if hardcoffee bitcoin fail but bitcoin price is still high and has not gone down?
redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:04:43 PM

yes i still do buy it from market and who offers bitcoins I but it when the market price of bitcoin drops I really do buy a lot of bitcoins because we all knew that sooner the price of bitcoin will rise and recover so keep buying bitcoins when its cheap

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:13:11 PM

Its all up to you actually. But if you have read on some CoinDesk news about some big investors on bitcoin saying theyd wait for bitcoin to go up to 200,000.00 usd before selling and some speculations having bitcoin at 10,000 usd by the end of the year. Maybe you would like to consider buying. But if you want quick bucks go for the bitcoin dips. Well if your a longterm guy you wouldnt mind a small down after buying.
Alok_Yadav

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:16:15 PM

Its never to late to invest in BTC. Probably price won't go down now.
xnuggets

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:37:06 PM

It is a matter of decision in the given situation. Bitcoin or alt-coin, either of those two, Wise decision making is really needed, also don't let your emotions conquer yourself, which will only leaves into bad happenings. Predictions and Calculations is must a too, How? You should know how to study the graphs used in trading. Yes it is really difficult, I have a great gratitude for my friends, who have an expertise on this field, that help me on difficulties in bitcoin. In addition, reading replies in a forum can be a source of learning.
skyflakes88

Activity: 124

▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:02:44 PM

Every body, include me, are have many thought before decide to buy bitcoin (or even altcoins), you have many tools to predict the price of bitcoin will up or down, but its just about 60% true, and 40% still depend on your luck. lol. Nobody know the price what way the price will go (except whale investors - because they run it by their own purpose), everything is just a predict.
But my advice, should wait until the next correction of bitcoin price (maybe at 6k8$) you should buy. But your money, your decision. Good luck!

first if you are buying don't just buy that is like gambling, learn when to buy when the prices are low there is many indicators that can support your decision in buying if majority of that indicators are good to go then proceed in buying coins and don't forget the pattern of candle bars it may repeat again that would be favorable to you..

McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:50:20 PM

If you are thinking for a long term investment then buy it. What if you are waiting for bitcoin's price to decrease but it increases today then you wait for another day and hoping to decrease but it didn't happen, what will you do. You will regret maybe because assume that the price will decrease so better buy if you have money to buy and think it as a long term investment.
Presently a days a bitcoins is expanding its cost so in the event that you need to be a tycoon then you should purchase Bitcoin in light of the fact that its the diligent work of Bitcoin that now Bitcoin is the most usually utilized as a part of each side of the world as a result of its high security framework and the quickly expanding costs that is the reason despite everything i'll continue purchasing Bitcoin.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
michellee

Activity: 2800
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:56:52 PM

if i have much of money, I will buy more bitcoin although I can not buy a whole of bitcoin, I still want to buy some fraction of bitcoin and I am sure that I can buy for many times. I think no matter how much higher the price, if I have money I will still buying because I want to make bitcoin as my investment for a long term. and I am sure that what I am do is not waste because bitcoin price will be increase more and I can make a lot of profit from bitcoin.

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 09:20:55 PM

Noone can tell you the future all can on speculate ehat eill happen in the future. Now bitcoin has been going up and that is a good sign i would say as it has survived bad news and so forth. Now finally i eould lile to say never invest or gamble money that you would not mind loosing right now without consequence.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:28:54 PM

You can buy bitcoin now but there's huge speculation that the price will drop in December, 2017. So, it is advisable to buy it then. But if you may likely spend the funds, then pls buy now because it will still increase to more than $10k from January 2018.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:29:17 PM

Noone can tell you the future all can on speculate ehat eill happen in the future. Now bitcoin has been going up and that is a good sign i would say as it has survived bad news and so forth. Now finally i eould lile to say never invest or gamble money that you would not mind loosing right now without consequence.
I believe that people would still buy bitcoin because bitcoin price is really amazing maybe we just only wait the right time to buy and it is always during in a low price i believe also that taking action of bitcoin today in terms of buyung and selling well really give us another extra income in the next day because of its price today it is really going high and low and if we get the right timing maybe we well be haveing a profit.
Ethan_Locke

Activity: 111

Make a Bet, Make a Bit!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:31:38 PM

I would still say that Bitcoin is a good investment, as with any investments there is always a risk, however, im sure that with the support bitcoin has from the community it is not going away anytime soon. If you don't invest now, you'll only regrets it in a couple of weeks time. Take Action!

MECKABIT ║█║║█║ MAKE A BET, MAKE A BIT! ║█║║█║ MECKABIT
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰❰  PLAY FOR FREE  ❱❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
INSTANT DEPOSITS PROMOTIONAL EVENTS PROVABLY FAIR
BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:01:08 PM

At this current price, I won't buy bitcoin because it's too high for me and I couldn't afford to buy it but if the price will go down a little bit maybe I will decide to buy because it is sure that once the bitcoin price goes down, it will also rise again into a bigger price. So if that's the case, I will buy bitcoin only if the price drops but it is up to you if you can afford to buy, then why not buy bitcoin.
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:13:44 PM

Buy bitcoin, you will never know what will happen if you will continue to ask what will happen when you eventually buy bitcoin. Just one try for you to experience how does it feel after doing some investment.

robertdhags

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:34:47 PM

At this current price, I won't buy bitcoin because it's too high for me and I couldn't afford to buy it but if the price will go down a little bit maybe I will decide to buy because it is sure that once the bitcoin price goes down, it will also rise again into a bigger price. So if that's the case, I will buy bitcoin only if the price drops but it is up to you if you can afford to buy, then why not buy bitcoin.

yes as of now cause i dont have that much money to buy and also even working here in campaign i cant afford that but if there could be a chance to buy and i can afford i will never miss the chance of having bitcoin because i know how in demand bitcoin and it will give me a lot of profit also.
VitaminDer

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:39:42 PM

Yes I'll do. There is not difference between $5000 and $7800 for true believer!
Anyway the MOON is much higher up!
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:43:12 PM

I would still buy bitcoin when price falls down but I believe there is less chance for a price fall also even after purchasing even if price falls down completely then also I would like to hold my bitcoin, if there is a high raise then I wish to sell the invested capital and hold few bitcoin.
I prefer keep buying bitcoin always reason behind is, it is not regulated by government and it's price is based in economic principle like supply and demand. To be added its price dip is for a short while not constant and gives huge profits with mostly a raise in short term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: