Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:20:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin?  (Read 7807 times)
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:54:10 PM

Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?

Yes and still now i buy a bitcoin. Because of this, the higher the purchase income will be when it comes to selling big or big trades in the likes of those who need it. Many of the bitcoiners just turn around this way to earn big money. Many of these forums are hoping to have 1btc so they have to fall prostrate to get it and to keep up with others who sell, trade and buy. As they grow and accumulate huge amounts for their future Smiley.

CodeGroup4

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:56:24 PM

Yes, as the price of bitcoin is gradually increasing, you should buy bitcoin as early as possible. If you late, then you may be in looser. So, do it immediately.
SoulBargain

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:59:44 PM

Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?
You must still buy bitcoin even the price was too high because having bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich. Furthermore, buying bitcoin is a nice idea and you should buy now if you do not want to regret. Buy now and beome next millionaire in the future.
Buy in dips. It is guaranteed to profit in the long run. It is kind of funny when people say you'll be the next millionaire. We just hope that Bitcoin's popularity will continue and a lot will recognize and accept it as method of payment.
Mikasa77

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:00:00 PM

For i stop buying now, why? Because Inwas adraid of what will going to happen mext. These past few months bitcoin price was continously increasing and I never see it drop again. I think it will drop soon so illwait for it before i buy again bitcoin in the market. There is no late time on buying bitcoin it just a matter of being wise.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
naila waqar

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:15:06 PM

it is always the best time to buy bitcoins because its value is constantly growing, even if it falls down but after some time it recovers and grows more and more, so don't worry and invest in bitcoin .
I think yes there is no doubt that the present time is the best time to buy bitcoin. i think We can purchase bitcoin even if the price of bitcoin reach to 10K, it will always worth to buy bitcoin.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:26:30 PM

If you are putting your money for long-term then you can buy bitcoin any time because it is gonna move upwards in long-term. with all the news of upcoming forks and many global adoptions BTC is surely going to rise(there will be some corrections from time to time though).
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:01:10 PM

Not this time because the price is to high maybe when the price is lower and I will still buy bitcoin if I do have enough money.
You are right the bitcoin is now bewaring more famous and it is the time for the bitcoin price to increase and get a lot of the profit, I am sure the bitcoin will  be high with the passage of the time. I will never not stop buying the bitcoin because it is the bitcoin price will increase more and more I hope the bitcoin price will touch the high value will help the thousand of the money I am sure it is the high price of the bitcoin.
Alexnelepa92

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:19:29 PM

In fact, we are surprised that the figure that we expect in 2018.Bitcoin is not surprising because each day the numbers change , and we see what happened that one day the price went up to$ 1000 , but already there draw conclusions to buy or not.
Queen077

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:33:38 PM

I don't have much experience about Bitcoin. But I thing still it's good time to buy Bitcoin. If you see history last few months, it's give 2x profit
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:50:28 PM

I would still buy bitcoins whenever I can because I want to expand my investments and earn greater percentage when I sold all my bitcoins. I suggest you buy more if you can so that you can hold more bitcoins and earn more when you sell it.

DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:26:48 PM

I think it's worth investing in bitcoin and ethereum  because they both have huge growth potential.

Of course it is still profitable, but in your place I would choose some good crypto. Maybe try with Ethereum, which is currently on a great way to reach the main goal. Great development and the course is sure.
lemonscentedbreeze

Activity: 133

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:42:58 PM

I do buy bitcoins whenever I could, I don't mind spending a portion of my extra money to buying bitcoins, instead I find it very productive compared to buying things that I just want like gadgets and expensive food. This way I could invest into something that I could actually make profit to, and I know bitcoin will eventually multiply my investment value I just need to be patient and hold.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
annanava

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:39:07 PM

The question should be, why not? The last months increase of cryptocurrency has been brutal, and the incomings of investments projects as well. So, the possibilities of gain is amazing. Overall if you invest in amazing and confidents projects like propthereum.io
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:42:20 PM

Definitely I would still buy bitcoin, since I do not have any negative thought that it will crash to oblivion.  We are still in early phase and besides,  there are lots of stores online that accept Bitcoin directly and also, there are processors that enable us to use bitcoin as payment.  All in all if we buy bitcoins it will not go to waste.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:26:17 PM

Yes, actually it’s no need to ask this type of question when you know what is bitcoin all about. From the booming performance and management of bitcoins, it speaks that your investment is on the good hand. The continues increasing value of bitcoin defines that there service/product is in demand and many people engaged and enjoy their service. From this, it brings them to become one of the well known companies in the field of cryptocurrrency/electronic banking; which provides the other investors as well as me a reason and assurance that we should buy/invest in bitcoin.
JayT22

Activity: 168

Privacy is freedom!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:38:02 PM

its never to late to buy bitcoins.its possible that bitcoin increase much more in  future that we have seen till now.
bitcoin usage spreads in all over the world and we have only about 20mio.
grab  what u can get.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
win z
Copper Member

Activity: 72

Nucleus.Vision

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:41:23 PM

I was pitching Bitcoin to a friend who thought 4k USD was too much to invest. Met him a week or two later and told him about Bitcoin ATH at 8k. You can imagine the look on his face.

Bitcoin's adoption is increasing and even if not as a currency, its perception as an investment worth holding for the long term is certainly getting high. Plus, you will soon be able to trade BTC as a commodity. All reason's enough to buy BTC now and anytime during the foreseeable future.

feiss

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:03:30 PM

I think you should wait for the bitcoin to drop the price because it is the right time to buy bitcoin. You can still buy bitcoin now of you have enough money to buy it. You can hold onto it until it rise up even more so that you can earn more bitcoin as possible. You can also invest in bitcoin but be aware of scam because it is spreading nowadays.

Infek

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:06:37 PM

I think we still have time to buy bitcoins, because a year ago the price was $ 1,000, so now we have 800%. We have a lot of analysts about the bitcoin price after 1-12 months, and many of them are positive.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:49:44 PM

The proper way is wait until the price of bitcoin drops down but we cannot predict if bitcoin price is going down or continue to rise. Sometimes i don't want to wait anymore but instead buy the recent price and take the risk.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: