Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:29:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin?  (Read 7807 times)
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:41:33 PM

Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?

Bitcoins are very very expensive these days especially this day the bitcoins have reached $14k that is a very successful one for use congratulations for all of us holders that have achieved the profits that we deserve. But for now i will not buy bitcoins because the price are very expensive and another reason is i do not have anybspare money so i do not have a chance to buy. But I wanted to buy bitcoins because they sre increasing very quickly and cannot be stopped and thatbis an advantage for us.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:42:39 PM

As a long term (years) investment: YES!

It is perfectly! I also buy bitcoin for long-term storage, because I'm completely confident that the price will soon become much higher. I do not care about temporary price fluctuations. I do not panic at the price drops bitcoin

Of course yes! Because i know bitcoin has a capability to reach about the speculation that the price of it will worth $20,000 before the end of this year. Bitcoin  know is so volatile that keeping their price up high and all we have to do is to believe then invest more this last of the year2017 because we might know next year it will come back to $4000 and consistently flactuates to $4,000-$5,000 range.
Pasabm

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:48:30 PM

Buy now!! ,do not wait long to buy bitcoin,  this a chance to make a profit. Do not hesitate with bitcoin prices, because I think bitcoin prices will continue to rise.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:52:05 PM

I just have not bought it yet because I'm solving some financial issues. But I'm going to buy it as soon as possible (after paying some debts)
I think you should be quick do not wait too long, this time is the right time to buy, I'm afraid if you take too long to buy bitcoin, you have to buy bitcoin at a more expensive price, make sure after you finish with your problem you directly buy bitcoin , because faster is better now,,
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:55:35 PM

Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?

every trader will think like that, but how you also have to take action, buy or not the decision is in your hands, and as a trader you have to take action, whatever the risk
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:55:54 PM

As you can see the bitcoin price is now hitting moon, it is still a time to purchase bitcoin to gain some earnings. If there is a dip there is no need to worry as it is not fiat where profits and price is regulated by the government because bitcoin dip is temporary and ultimate is increasing its price high. So what ever happens it is always good to purchase bitcoin to make better profits. It is better to keep buying when there is an availability of bitcoin now.
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:05:39 PM

Bitcoins are very very expensive these days especially this day the bitcoins have reached $14k that is a very successful one for use congratulations for all of us holders that have achieved the profits that we deserve. But for now i will not buy bitcoins because the price are very expensive and another reason is i do not have anybspare money so i do not have a chance to buy. But I wanted to buy bitcoins because they sre increasing very quickly and cannot be stopped and thatbis an advantage for us.
I agree with you, same here I cannot buy bitcoin for now because the value are so expensive, Maybe soon if the price goes a little bit down, I will buy again. so for now I keep enjoying the continue raising up of bitcoin. It will brings me a lots of return on my profit and hoping bitcoin price will not stop to rise.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:08:46 PM

Op, the ball still remain in your court on whether to buy at the current market value of Bitcoin or not because such decision should be yours and not advise from people so that at the end will only have yourself to be blame and no one else.  People who bought Bitcoin yesterday when it value was $15,500 should be counting their profit now that Bitcoin market value above  $16,450 and i believe they can sell now.

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:10:43 PM

every trader will think like that, but how you also have to take action, buy or not the decision is in your hands, and as a trader you have to take action, whatever the risk

It's a decision from yourself until Bitcoin's price is so high that someone will buy it.
Ariel1122

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:24:59 PM

For me wait until bitcoin value is dump, someone pro said "Whales plan on shorting the futures market and dumping their bitcoins for massive profits. We could see a very very large dump the next few days." for me just wait for just weeks or month to buy btc to avoid profit loss.
Ourat

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:49:39 PM

hi .., all back to your confidence, if you want to invest in bitcoin you should convince yourself first because if you hesitate in berinverstasi then the failure that you will find, thank you
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:54:47 PM

I know that in the future the price of bitcoin will be more higher and if I will buy now then I will get more profit so if I will have money now beside bitcoin then I will also invest them to buy bitcoin and will wait for the longer time.
Tadblt

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:23:33 AM

I don't see any problem buying bitcoins as bitcoin costs $17,000 at the moment. There is a possibility for it to rise twice or higher in the next years. However, if the bitcoin drops it is your advantage to keep your money in and invest. Go ahead and buy more if you are really interested or willing take the risks and you have that what they call business men's mindset.   Cool Roll Eyes
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:28:52 AM

No body knows what the future holds, even though most of us are speculating that Bitcoin price will rise more it is still speculation and it is not guaranteed. On all investment there are always risk.

If I were on your shoes i will still buy bitcoin because i believed that the price will still rise. That is if my strategy is buy and hold.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:59:44 AM

Even bitcoin could reach in 100,000$ we are still need to buy this specialy in the future that bitcoin become the mode of paymnet all over the world we have to collect more and more bitcoin as much as we can
psiksenz

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:07:50 AM

No body knows what the future holds, even though most of us are speculating that Bitcoin price will rise more it is still speculation and it is not guaranteed. On all investment there are always risk.

If I were on your shoes i will still buy bitcoin because i believed that the price will still rise. That is if my strategy is buy and hold.
Some of the best things in life com with an element of risk to them. It's true that we're all speculating, but I've got a good gut feeling that goes along with all the research I've done...I think there's a lot to be said about a good gut feeling.  Totally underrated :p

After this massive run up I'd like to see a nice size pullback.  Lets see what happens after the 10th...could be a good time to buy in if the price dips.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:10:29 AM

You should buy bitcoin because it is somethig that will make you regret everything if you don’t. It is better to put your money in investments rather than just be there into something that would not otherwise be lost in just being in the bank.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 02:32:15 AM

Yes I will continue to buy bitcoin in a favorable situation for me. Bottom line I will buy bitcoin when the price goes down a bit, and will sell it when bitcoin prices go up. But if the bitcoin price keeps rising, then I'll buy it right now. It's so I do not want to regret in the future if the bitcoin price does not go down.
jayram

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:34:59 AM

Yes definitely, I am confident that despite the current high price, bitcoin is still a profitable investment. I believe that the concept of having a fixed amount of bitcoin with the over growing demand will continue to push the price up until such time that it has reached its real value of at least $300,000. For now, just keep holding and investing in bitcoin.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
chuongvannguyen02

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:40:31 AM

At present bitcoin price is too high ~ $ 18,000 and I stopped trading bitcoin. Current prices like bubbles can explode at any time now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: