Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:36:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin?  (Read 7800 times)
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:44:52 AM

For me yes my goal why im earning bitcoins is to start investing bitcoins but why?because i know what is going to be the future of bitcoin the price of bitcoins is will up with the unexpected price so that i invest now

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:21:05 AM

Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?
For i stop buying now, why? Because Inwas adraid of what will going to happen mext. These past few months bitcoin price was continously increasing and I never see it drop again. I think it will drop soon so illwait for it before i buy again bitcoin in the market. There is no late time on buying bitcoin it just a matter of being wise.
Sure I am still continue buying bitcoins and I have a plan to continue this process till the rate cross 20k$ because when the rate cross 20k$ then at that time I will earn large number of bitcoins which make my life fully changed and then I will start spending my some bitcoin.
jamelyn

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:56:31 AM

yes you can buy it is still deductible. If you buy and hold then you can sell it. buy low sell high you should hold your bitcoin for one year to make have profit just hold.
andamers

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:32:47 PM

i’m start trading bitcoin so that will buy bitcoin even price was 1M

it is normally we used it as payment system so we need to buy more
queenhallmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:52:50 AM

Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?

I would still buy bitcoins whenever I can because I want to expand my investments and earn greater percentage when I sold all my bitcoins. I suggest you buy more if you can so that you can hold more bitcoins and earn more when you sell it.
Off course I will still continue buying bitcoin because as we know that now the price of bitcoin is still low and in future the possibility of price increasing is high because of the increasing rate of users of bitcoin as the users increase then the price will also increase.
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:57:02 AM

My expectation these level of prices of bitcoin a bit high and it might come back in ST so wait to buy new ones. 2018 will bring much more opportunities to buy and sell side both.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
dantheman666

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:48:47 AM

Ofcourse I will still buy bitcoin even if the price would go down. In bitcoin we trust.
brusnika

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:05:04 PM

Friend, i'm waiting correction since Bitcoins price was 900$ Smiley To my hapiness, i waited, but i bought in parts. Now if i have some free money, i invest in BTC and some alts in the ratio 50/50. Crypto is very risky investment, don't forget it. Don't buy if you are not ready to lose. Cheers! I think now is good time for buying BTC , because of forks, that are going to happen soon.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
cjinny

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:10:09 PM

If I become you, I will keep buying even though the price will come down later. I will continue to buy little by little from the benefits of freelance jobs. I'm sure with having a bitcoin life will be more passionate and excited.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:21:00 PM

If would you i would buy the price is already drooped like $4500 what are you waiting for then it can go back to $20k any time, and the concern of "what if it goes down" will always be there i remember when the bitcoin were at $350 still the same were my concern but now look where it is today.

Dani33

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:34:29 PM

Yes because in my opinion the price will rise in the 2018 and the potential is so high for a long term profit

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:39:35 PM

yes you can buy it is still deductible. If you buy and hold then you can sell it. buy low sell high you should hold your bitcoin for one year to make have profit just hold.

It is really a good idea to buy btc especially if its price is in all time low and just hold it, no doubt the price of btc will increase over a year, but if you're into trading, the thing that will keep you hesitating is the increasing price of transaction fees that are really getting insane, anyways that's a normal effect of the increasing price of btc.

[
SastraID

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 12:40:55 PM

because bitcoin is good investment, cryptocurrency is really really good for long term profit
just hold and wait till price up

last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:30:32 PM

Of course, you need to buy bitcoin, because in the next few years it will grow rapidly and bring good profits.
Jose21

Activity: 109
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:47:03 PM

I suggest that if you want to buy bitcoin you must wait until the price drops. Thats a great time to buy bitcoin. I think you should wait for the right time , for me i would also buy bitcoin because it is not too late especially for those who are investing in bitcoin. You just have to be updated in the price of the bitcoin to apply a great timing.
posoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:54:11 PM

I suggest that if you want to buy bitcoin you must wait until the price drops. Thats a great time to buy bitcoin. I think you should wait for the right time , for me i would also buy bitcoin because it is not too late especially for those who are investing in bitcoin. You just have to be updated in the price of the bitcoin to apply a great timing.

I strongly agree with you that the best time to invest in Bitcoin should be when the  Price drops. Because when the price drops, you can invest in it the more at a cheaper rate than when the price is high which you can barely afford much. But if you don't have any Bitcoin at all, you can just go ahead and invest, while you wait for it to appreciate patiently.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:57:35 PM

I strongly agree with you that the best time to invest in Bitcoin should be when the  Price drops. Because when the price drops, you can invest in it the more at a cheaper rate than when the price is high which you can barely afford much.

You two need to define “price drops”. The price has dropped nearly $5k recently. Is now a good time to buy or will it drop more? When do you sell? $20k per coin? $19k per coin?

Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:59:02 PM

just think positive. buy at a high price and afterwards the bitcoin decreases. bitcoin is a long-term investment, you still have plenty of opportunities to bitcoin up. but all returned to you. in weigh well, because it is very risky.

Zaarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:52:51 PM

It is not necessary to buy bitcoins because you can membership as regards bounty campaigns and earn all coins subsequently quarrel to bitcoin, but if you really indulgent the easiest way to earn bitcoins as well as you can invest in region of a mining hardware and earn bitcoin passively or invest a propose the order of bitcoins itself and begain to learn trading in the appearance.
centauruspages

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:16:02 PM

Of course, I would still buy because I believe that in the future, there would be better opportunities to come and returns will be bigger than what I have invested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: