Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:41:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin?  (Read 7801 times)
collins3

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:36:23 PM

I believe that the next month bitcoin will still fall and what about to buy or not you decide yourself

Exactly! Before the sharp increase it would be a stepping stone. And now it is the stepping stone. I will also keep my coin and invest more. Great achievement will come to me in a day not far!
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:39:41 PM

I don’t care about the bitcoin price now and the issues of the bitcoin effect, I will buy bitcoin and hold it for the long time, I am stil sure the bitcoin will be more benefit and the price will high in the long time. I am not worried about the information of bitcoin talk will be crash in the next time, and the bitcoin price now have dump but some day will be in the high price again, I believe it.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:40:30 PM

Definitely. Bitcoin is still possible to gain its highest value or even reach higher than that. It is very volatile currency and has a high chance to go up again.
Keep your coin unchanged for sure that it will rise even more. Your capital will be x10 or 100. The problem is just investment and wait.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:45:06 PM

right. I'm buying bitcoin and buying a lot. I want to invest in bitcoin to have the opportunity to become a billionaire. Although bitcoin is in the off stage but I believe bitcoin will increase again. That makes me believe in success with bitcoin.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Wingzcrypto2018
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:04:08 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 02:47:36 PM by Wingzcrypto2018

Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?
I am just a newbie here, but in my opinion is yes it is really a good timing for us to buy bitcoin and let us take the chance while the price is so cheap due to in the long run for sure it will rise at the unexpected moment.
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:56:19 PM

Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?
up to you. at this moment the market is going down. I suggest you wait until the price of Bitcoin $5K.
Good Luck Bro !!
Happy trading and I hope you lucky!

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

josegr4ham

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

In every investment we do there is a risk but the key is to be able to take that risk. Don't ask yourself too many questions. Of course it is important to do research before you invest into something. But once you've decided to invest, stop the questions and do it. I still buy bitcoin whenever I can afford it
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:12:13 PM

I am not buying bitcoins because used to work with altcoins. Bitcoin is for big players at my opinion and i'm not from them, i am still new in crypto.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:21:19 PM

Everyone has to make that decision for themselves. No advice will not help you. In order to use bitcoin you need internal beliefs. Bitcoin is not just currency. Bitcoin is the ideology of building a new free society and a just economy. Therefore, each must decide for yourself alone and the price of bitcoin is irrelevant. The price is a bonus. The prize is freedom.
You are right. At the end of the day,  we are  solely responsible for our success and our failures. Sometimes, its the smallest decision that can change our life forever. Personally, i think it is worth trying in a way i dont spend all my money in bictoin. Invest only the amount you can afford to lose.
irfandi hasan

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:40:11 PM

Of course, if you think it will increase, why not buy? Of course, it's not like buying at around the $5K level, but if it increases then you are still making money. I don't see any reason not to buy.

I agree with you. better buy bitcoin than not buy because the price increases you will be lucky. But if the price goes down do not repurchase. until the price goes up again
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:44:32 PM

Of course, if you think it will increase, why not buy? Of course, it's not like buying at around the $5K level, but if it increases then you are still making money. I don't see any reason not to buy.

I agree with you. better buy bitcoin than not buy because the price increases you will be lucky. But if the price goes down do not repurchase. until the price goes up again

Yes, the current market price is still a good price to buy and you should hold and wait for the recovery as expert now seeing signs of developments in the market.
Walkenman

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:51:53 PM

If you believe in the growth of bitcoin, why do you doubt? Do you need to decide for yourself whether you want to trade or hold? If I were you, I'd buy bitcoin in doses, and for unnecessary money.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:09:42 PM

I have never bought bitcoin because the price is still too high for me to buy maybe if the price is low I will buy it. And I still hesitate to buy bitcoin due to the very fluctuating and unpredictable bitcoin price.
If you think the price of bitcoin right now is too high then what is your target price when buying? How low do you think bitcoin will go? People keep on saying that I won’t buy bitcoin because its too expensive but when bitcoin go skyrocket they will start regretting why they didn’t bought earlier. If you are long term with bitcoin then buying now is the right time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
elliot3003

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:18:33 PM

Yes we should . It has still potential to go high in the market . I would still buy bitcoin . I believe in the growth of bitcoin
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:19:26 PM

I suggest that before you begin your Bitcoin journey, make sure you are equipped, has the knowledged and skills set that you need in order to be successful in this task. Once you are, I believe the best time to buy is now since the price is down, the market is red but soon it will bounce back, once it does you have to be in the game already. Decide now, buy now because the longer you take the more you miss things out. Good luck.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:27:31 PM

If you believe in the growth of bitcoin, why do you doubt? Do you need to decide for yourself whether you want to trade or hold? If I were you, I'd buy bitcoin in doses, and for unnecessary money.
When possible and if I do have money, why not? I am not actually doing a panic mode right now, I stay calm despite the downtrend of bitcoin, why not it is just a normal thing, it happened int the past years so we should expect it too right now.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:32:40 PM

I think you better buy bitcoin because bitcoin price is very cheap from previous ones. now is a golden opportunity to buy bitcoin because of the rarity of bitcoin prices down so far. if you already have bitcoin it's better to wait for the bitcoin price to go back up so you can get a big profit.

qqwx
Copper Member

Activity: 456
Merit: 14

https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:37:00 PM

Yes we should . It has still potential to go high in the market . I would still buy bitcoin . I believe in the growth of bitcoin
Yes, I believe also of bitcoin price growth.
Sometimes some members get disappointed and sell all their coins. Bitcoin is a digital currency and its price would be high anytime.
Just we see the old history of bitcoin. So,until price up, we can wait.

Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:48:30 PM

You better to buy Bitcoin now because the price is lower as compared last year and then hold and patiently wait for the price to go up again. This is the best time to buy additional Bitcoin and invest in Altcoins. Don't be discourage if the price keeps on droppping but instead take this as opportunity to invest again. Don't panic about dips because that is normal in trading. If you will check the history of Bitcoin like this month last year, the price is low and then it went to bullish so hopefully that will happen again this year. So, don't miss this opportunity because we will never know what will happen in the future.
Girtod

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:52:19 PM

I would not invest in bitcoin as there is a fall in the price of bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: