Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:02:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin?  (Read 7801 times)
Jas18

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:24:19 PM

here's a friend, have a look at what bitcoin exchange rate today, is it possible to buy?
if not, why should it force to buy?
hold and wait when buying the right one, when the bitcoin price drops.
if it is still down and we already buy, then hold up until bitcoin prices go back up and we can make a profit.
For me, its always good to buy bitcoin at the right time and at the right price. I think today, is the best time and season to invest bitcoin because it is affordable if just have extra money. The dipping of bitcoin and other crypto currencies is just normal, there's no need to worry about. Its just there nature to have peaks and valley of price. We just have to hold it and wait for the price to rise.
main320

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:36:32 PM

You ought to be the one to choose on the off chance that you are putting it all on the line or not. It is a venture, so it is an important choice that you ought to do yourself. My exhort for you is, before you choose ensure that you recognize what you are getting yourself into, eqipped yourslef with the information and ranges of abilities that you requirement for this wander you are goin to take. Since toward the day's end, it is your choice, your activities, your cash, your duty.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:42:48 PM

You ought to be the one to choose on the off chance that you are putting it all on the line or not. It is a venture, so it is an important choice that you ought to do yourself. My exhort for you is, before you choose ensure that you recognize what you are getting yourself into, eqipped yourslef with the information and ranges of abilities that you requirement for this wander you are goin to take. Since toward the day's end, it is your choice, your activities, your cash, your duty.

Cool. verry nice words you got here mate. your post are freakinly jargons and too hard to understand for an average joe , however i still manage to cope up with your expressions. anyways, i fully  agree on what you said above. we must first know the consequences and understand the disadvantages not only the advantages or the benefits that we will get in this bitcoin thing.  we should still buy if our gouls in life is to become a wealthy person but if not , then dont.  as simple as that.
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:43:41 PM

Yes i will still buy Bitcoin and hold it until it's price will go high because we don't know what will happen in the future and maybe if i will hold it for a long time i can get a higher profit.

lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:43:56 PM

Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?
This thread was lastyear,but some was answering it. By the way, if this was asking as of today i should say yes, because bitcoin price now is getting low, but buying bitcoin is risky,and if you are not prepare on it make some research or else you do not know what is the real bitcoin consequences if you invest on it.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:46:37 PM

Yes, I think and this time it's certainly best to invest bitcoin because the current price is down to only $ 7542 and possibly down further. I think you are lucky to have the opportunity to buy a bitcoin while the price is very low. In the future I am sure bitcoin prices will come back and be more stable and may reach $ 15000.
Atect90

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:54:01 PM

Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?

Well, I think it would be good to buy bitcoin now as its price is still low as of now, compared to its price wayback during december 2017, so it does make sense if you would buy bitcoin and then sell it if it regains again its value 20,000 USD to be specific. Well, if it is gonna go down, then hold it or buy more bitcoin then wait again to regain again its value because it is natural that bitcoin price fluctuates over a matter of time patience does really matter here all in all.
Yes I agree with your opinion, Now is the best time to buy BTC. Their price drops below $ 8,000. Lower prices by the end of 2017. Buy BTC right now and hold them. As the market trend in May will recover, altcoin prices will surge.
what makes you very confident that the market trend will recover in May? if I'm still a little bit doubt if bitcoin prices will rise in the near future, I think if you want to buy bitcoin not now, but wait until the market conditions are really good, and no more bad news about bitcoin
i think its the time to buy bitcoin because now the price is low. price is 7400$ now and it is cheapest price. in April bitcoin will reach 10000$. 
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:15:24 PM

When you buy bitcoin, it will fall in price and rise again. It's just his peculiarity. But I'll tell you one thing-buy it as soon as possible. You won't regret it.
cryptocurrencys

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 02:22:05 PM

Hi to everyone in this post, I think, that price at the moment is not as higher, as it was before several months. Maybe it reach 17.000-18.000$ i rememmber. Now is 8500$ average at market and its a good way for investment.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:24:26 PM

If you are already thinking about buying bitcoin, I advise you not to hesitate. Bitcoin will be profitable in any case, despite fluctuations in price. Believe me, this is not the last price drawdown.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:28:29 PM

Off course yes as long as i have a lot of money i am still buying bitcoin, and i just buy bitcoin when the price of it is we will dump to $7000, and right now the price of bitcoin is $7400 and ny advice for you is to buy bitcoin now and wait until the value of it is we will pump and we will became stable before you should sell it.

sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:32:20 PM

Buy now and  wait if you want to earn then have a patience. Dont think about when the price go down because im sure it will survive and the price will increase. Dont think a negative thing and dont do panic selling because you will just waste your money if you panic, just relax and always check if bitcoin is increasing.

rampage101

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:39:51 PM

I recommend that you rather buy bitcoin as long as its price is low enough, it will be very beneficial for you. And in the future, the price will increase, that's for sure.

callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:00:20 PM

For me, Even though the value of bitcoin is too low for now i will still buy it because we never know when the bitcoin's value will increase in a random amount im sure it will survive and the price will increase. Dont think a negative thing and dont do panic selling because you will just waste your money trust this coin. Buying bitcoin is risky,and if you are not prepare on it make some research or else you do not know what is the real bitcoin consequences if you invest on it.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

Now is the right time to buy bitcoin because tge price is cheaper . It will rise again before year ends. I'm pretty sure that history if bitcoin last year will repeat again. It will fly again before year ends. So now is a right time to buy.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:19:22 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 11:18:08 AM by MetalGear

i think yes i will buy bitcoins because in last four of to five days,its price moves downward and now today its moves upward.now i will believe that its moves and more and more upward,and when i ll buy it today then it will give higher returns in future.
Be optimistic that value of bitcoin will rise again and give high profit to his investors. Buy more coins and invest I believe and trust bitcoin it will gain high profit in the future. I will still buy bitcoin even though the price is not good and if the price is so cheap its an opportunity to buy bunch of bitcoin.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:08:51 PM

i think yes i will buy bitcoins because in last four of to five days,its price moves downward and now today its moves upward.now i will believe that its moves and more and more upward,and when i ll buy it today then it will give higher returns in future.
It is a good decision to buy bitcoin until the value is reduced. Buy more now and invest, I believe and trust to in bitcoin that my investment will grow more in the future and brings high profitable income.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
anahawjeff21

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:24:20 PM

Yes, you should buy, and this is best time to buy because its price is very low and it will be good for future purposes, maybe in few weeks or months, its price will rise again and after that, you'll earn some money.
GamblingPurveyor

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:33:00 PM

Well it had been not a “necessary get as you're line of work it, it had been a lot of of an honest price whereas get i assume
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:36:21 PM

I will still buy bitcoin. At the moment, the bitcoin price on the cryptocurrency market is gradually turning blue in a positive direction. But compared to the general level, the current bitcoin price is still low. I will continue to buy bitcoin to reserve it. I wait for the opportunity to sell them at a higher price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: