Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:48:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth?  (Read 884 times)
platorin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:06:54 PM

There is only one King!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
_Dawid_

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:18:45 PM

Of course it is still worth investing in altcoins, but for sure it is much more harder.  Bitcoin as you mentioned is unstopable lately and it is strong fact and argument. During that huge and long pump investing in altcoins seems to be very hard if you want to trade. Long time investing should be easier, but again long term benefits from btc would be bigger. If you can make(and you have enough time) to make research and pick very promising alt then it may be good decision.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 10:20:48 PM

Yes,of course. A lot of altcoins have potentials well yeah, you need to update or monitor the price of the altcoins you think is/ are good to invest in the market. I think ethereum and litecoin are good now well double check the market to make yourself clearer.
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:25:12 PM

Of course some alt coins are hidden gem, you can learn to appreciate alts if you have low budget and it's way better than bitcoin if you are starting in crypto trading. Cheaper and some of them give high return also. Just pick the right coin and hodl , for me bitcoin is a lucrative way of sending money online , high fees and slow . Some alts are better in terms of payment method and fees

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:42:38 PM

Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
This is so true, I actually have all my funds under bitcoin but also having and believing that Altcoin has a promising future. I usually invest on Alt which is related to real state project or gold base project. Such kind of project has more assurance than the other. You can still trust the Top coin this years like etherium and waves. The are gaining popularity and demand in the market. Better not to miss having them.

IOTA reached over 1% market cap of the total crypto space. I'm totally blown away by the amount of projects and features that are planned for IOTA. Smart contracts are bit in the future, but as a replacement of Basic Attention token, Golem and of course currencies, IOTA will be ready in 2018 and we'll have a flood of new exchanges added. So you may think about it.

This sounds great, i just heard it now and Im looking forward investing on this alt. Will make a good read about this.
2drive

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

The world is flat...

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:07:14 PM

Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?

I think it will go to 1ETH/500USD.

---- Where is my money ppl!? ----
trekmonster7

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:08:52 PM

I think it will go to 1ETH/500USD.
Quite a real price for the ETH, after the New Year holidays.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:10:09 PM

there is a lot of altcoin thats have a good future,,
eth, waves,dash, ltc ,,, and many more,,
choose the best one and you will be make a good profit my friends

maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:37:39 PM

I am more in favor of holding my bitcoins in the long term, and maybe I would only acquire some cryptos to trade them in the short term, always with the aim of obtaining good dividends and exchange them for bitcoins to increase my investment in BTC.

I think that over the years bitcoin has been the only crypto that has been able to resist all the challenges that have been appearing along the way, while hundreds of altcoins have appeared and disappeared without leaving a trace.

Indeed bitcoin is the only boss when it comes to CryptoCurrency and it's the undisputed king of crypto but at the same time we should not ignore the growth of other alt coins like ETH and all as i see the shadow of bitcoin in terms of growth of Ethereum as it has now become stable so it's better to start focusing on other alt coins as well it can benefit you on both shorter term as well as long term investment.

Am I spamming? Report me!
minldem

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:41:29 PM

even if bitcoin seems unbreakable and more promising int he long run, i think there are potential altcoins which have a bright future like ethereum, dash, litecoin etc. there are always risks but we cannot ignore all of them.
sanandresjohncarlos

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:23:22 AM

I think investing to altcoins while btc is rising so fast is not worth. While btc is rising altcoins will bleed. You can trade after btc stabilize at some point.
Elby

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:31:44 AM

There is only one King!

Grin Don't give people an idea to create a new coin: KingCoin or KingKongCoin Tongue
There is not one currency. In the past (80's/90's) $ was King of the World, after Euro got introduced it become better and GBP is still worth more, ok, crypto currencies are different, but one currency is never good for the world so a top 10/20 will always be there with a maybe 3-5 kings (and a few queens  Shocked)

rasho321

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:27:12 PM

Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month?

While BTC is quickly moving upwards, I generally hold BTC and scale out of altcoins. When the price of BTC starts consolidating (sideways, triangle patterns, etc), I tend to scale back into altcoins.

The thinking here is that people chasing the BTC rally are dumping their altcoins. Once the volatility dies down, they start looking for instruments (like altcoins and tokens) that move faster.

Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?

I’m looking at anything which hasn’t pumped yet. For large cap coins, ETH and ZEC look like they are consolidating for an explosion upwards sometime in the coming weeks. For lower caps, I like BTX (Bitcore) and BSD (Bitsend).
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:08:02 PM

Of course, friend, investing in altcoins is profitable. Just compare the %% of Bitcoin growth with the %% of the growth that some of altcoins demonstrate. If you have many alts in your wallet you can get more benefit when their grow that with even one BTC in the wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: