Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:03:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANY ADVICE ON ICO PROMOTION?  (Read 265 times)
Alexander Mamaev (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 01:39:25 PM

Hi everyone,

I am planning to launch ICO. The product I've developed is Diamond Guard. Basically, it is a hardware wallet for storing cryptocurrency that can also be used as a node to build a decentralized VPN connection. This latter trick serves the function of protecting user's anonymity. Beyond that, the device has a screen interface, supports multi-factor security system (including biometrics) to protect user's info. In addition to that, Diamond Guard can be connected to other devices through Wi-Fi. Finally, Diamond Guard can also be used for PoS mining or computing.

More info if you are interested:https://www.diamondguard.io/ 

We are still in the pre-launch stage. So I am happy for any suggestions. Do you think the project can fly? Any advice on promotion/

Cheers
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:45:23 PM

Nice project! And obviously a project with relevance in the market. So, will it fly? Absolutely yes as we all need a safe place to keep our funds, so it is something that would stay pertinent.

It depends on how you want to go about the ICO promotion? However, this forum is obviously your best bet on that. The best way is to start a bounty campaign which you can talk to some campaign managers that will do a good job for you. They are in different categories and there are lots of people willing to promote your project for a stake. Campaigns cut across signature, social media, article and so on, but you can visit the bounty page to see how things are done, so you can have a clue. Here is a link; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Hope this helps.
q835197677

Activity: 189
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:51:44 PM

Nice project! And obviously a project with relevance in the market. So, will it fly? Absolutely yes as we all need a safe place to keep our funds, so it is something that would stay pertinent.

It depends on how you want to go about the ICO promotion? However, this forum is obviously your best bet on that. The best way is to start a bounty campaign which you can talk to some campaign managers that will do a good job for you. They are in different categories and there are lots of people willing to promote your project for a stake. Campaigns cut across signature, social media, article and so on, but you can visit the bounty page to see how things are done, so you can have a clue. Here is a link; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Hope this helps.
The bounty is really great, especially for eye-catching eyes.
But is the project really good?I don't think so. There's been a lot of applications for wallets and VPN types, and few of them have been successful.
Of course, if your team is really tough, I'm interested.

13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:13:58 PM

Hi everyone,

I am planning to launch ICO. The product I've developed is Diamond Guard. Basically, it is a hardware wallet for storing cryptocurrency that can also be used as a node to build a decentralized VPN connection. This latter trick serves the function of protecting user's anonymity. Beyond that, the device has a screen interface, supports multi-factor security system (including biometrics) to protect user's info. In addition to that, Diamond Guard can be connected to other devices through Wi-Fi. Finally, Diamond Guard can also be used for PoS mining or computing.

We are still in the pre-launch stage. So I am happy for any suggestions. Do you think the project can fly? Any advice on promotion/

Cheers

Interesting project you're trying to start there, using a hardware wallet as an open VPN connection. Though it is very unlikely that someone could trace down coins, that too to the device you used to send it from, seems compelling but I would like to see the response when you hit the markets.

Your project would need a bounty campaign allotting a very small portion of the tokens for it. Begin with social media campaigns like Twitter, Facebook and continue through blog campaigns as these are engaging platforms for gaining maximum outreach towards your project. Resort to having a translation campaign to translate the whitepaper and ANN's to various languages for the local folk to understand. A BTC signature campaign would be a big win as you will be hiring high quality posts to spread the word through their signatures.
Alexxo

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:51:38 PM

We are in a stage on launching our own ico and i have to say that the best way to promote(if you have good budget)
is thrue youtube. It cost a lot from the guys that have 50k+ subscrubers, but it works good.

Alexander Mamaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:06:14 PM

Guys, thank you all for your suggestions!

Just to let you know, there is an announcment page for our project: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2471742.0

Hopefully, we will have a bounty campaign up and running soon!
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:19:39 PM

Honestly your project sounds really good. I'm pleased to see something like this.
For the perfect promotion of the ICO you need a significant amount of money just because most of the websites will ask for a payment in BTC to post your materials. Some of them require extremely high amount pf bitcoins tbh. Then you need to develop a good website, design it, make ann, start a sig campaign etc.
The best way is to propose a payment in BTC but it require a significant amount of investments. Otherwise you can try to pay in tokens but it will be mutch harder to find campaign participants and almost impossible to advertise on solid websites.

Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:36:05 PM

thanks for the information you provide, I will try to find out more information from diamond guards. and good luck for the ICO you are about to launch
snake8

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:43:40 PM

Hi everyone,

Cheers
Russian team? Hardware wallets? with their laws... are you serious?
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:55:29 PM

Hardware wallet? you'd better publish your work before lauch ICO. If your product is listed in amazon or any marketplace then run ICO. You will make succesful. If not, You are dreaming with hardware wallet. It need trust how your walllet perform. Many people want to save their coin in secure wallet, if your hardware wallet offer the best security, there is no problem to be succesful in ICO.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:14:23 PM

You're at the right place. This site alone can do many things when it comes to promoting ICO projects. First, you must create you're ANN thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
Don't forget to include your whitepaper and otyer stuffs there. Some ICO projects run bounty programs like social media campaigns like twitter and facebook campaign, Bitcointalk signature campaign, articles and more. You just have to hire reputable manager here to promote and work on your ICO project.

You're project seems good. It has low supply. Just a proper marketing. It will be successful.
Hope your project succeed.
Satish147

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:30:54 PM

This is type of project is urgently needed in crypto space. Because only few hardware wallets are exist as monopoly in crypto space which are Trezor, Ledger Nano S,

Your project is looking good to be competitive and everyone can get hardware wallet at fair prices

If you want to launch your ICO then there are good platforms out there who can handle your ICO at cheaper price

Platform names : Kick, Fundyourself now, Starbase,

jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:42:35 PM

Before launching ICO should be advertised first so people got to know about ico and its benifits. So people can buy ICO.
And you can also go for bounty campaign, this is really a best method to promotion.
You can use campaigns like facebook, telegram, signature and twitter.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:57:49 PM

Frankly it looks a little bit like privatix. What budget do you have? It's very important to know this kind of information to make useful advices about promoting.

Alexander Mamaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 07:27:04 PM

thanks for the information you provide, I will try to find out more information from diamond guards. and good luck for the ICO you are about to launch

Thank you
You can find more info on our announcement page as well - https://www.quora.com/profile/Alexander-Mamaev-1
Alexander Mamaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 07:34:46 PM

Hi everyone,

Cheers
Russian team? Hardware wallets? with their laws... are you serious?

We are registered in Singapore. If you are interested, you can find more info about our ICO here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2471742.0
or on our website - diamondguard.io

Apologies for not including all info at once, as I wanted the post to be short

Alexander Mamaev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 07:46:09 PM

This is type of project is urgently needed in crypto space. Because only few hardware wallets are exist as monopoly in crypto space which are Trezor, Ledger Nano S,

Your project is looking good to be competitive and everyone can get hardware wallet at fair prices

If you want to launch your ICO then there are good platforms out there who can handle your ICO at cheaper price

Platform names : Kick, Fundyourself now, Starbase,

Thanks for suggesting those platforms, will look into it!
Sure, there are quite a few cryptowallets on the market. That's why we decided to expand Diamond Guards' functions beyond a simple hardware wallet, so it has the most effective security features, but also wireless connection function, VPN and screen interface.
Again, here is the link, where we explain how in particular our thing differs from other stuff - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2471742.0
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:56:20 AM

In order to promote a project like this you need to start a powerful bounty campaign then you will get huge investors coming around when they see something about the project on Facebook, twitter and here on bitcointalk.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: