Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:16:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IS YOUR JOB AT RISK..  (Read 183 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:08:28 PM

I have been saying for quite sometime we need a UNIVERSAL INCOME and that the robots will do the work..

So i was wondering if you thinks i am wrong then are you better than this robot and imagine with AI Shocked..
It's coming faster than you think..

BUT not many are thinking ONLY for themselves ..
Universal income because humans are not needed for many many jobs..

You say yes but robots can have humans to fix the robots WRONG the robots will fix themselves  Shocked..
Imagine it with AI and attacking you Cry Cry Cheesy Cheesy Shocked Shocked..Scary times or good times?..

Watch Boston Dynamics robot Atlas do a backflip - YouTube
Video for robot backflip▶ 0:51
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMorJyBLTSI
5 hours ago - Uploaded by IBTimes UK
Boston Dynamics have created a humanoid robot that can do backflips and gymnastic routines. The Atlas .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:43:18 PM

It's called evolution. You can expect robots to take over starting from the jobs that are beyond our abilities, like chip assembly and proceeding to the easiest tasks that can be programmed. We are using automated CNC machines and people aren't afraid of them although they have reduced the amount of workers required to do the job. Remember the old machine shops with hundreds of workers doing all the drilling and cutting? Now all it takes is one person to write the code and another to input it into the system and the machine will keep repeating it until it runs out of material. People have evolved from machinists to programmers and it's going to continue.
I don't think the change is going to happen in a year or two. Even if a robot will be able to take your place it's going to cost a lot of money. Not all companies will have enough money to buy them and not all will want to.
As for universal income I think that even when you get fired you shouldn't think of it like the end of the world and think 'I have free money now, fuck jobs, I'll have another beer'.

nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:50:27 PM

I have been saying for quite sometime we need a UNIVERSAL INCOME and that the robots will do the work..

So i was wondering if you thinks i am wrong then are you better than this robot and imagine with AI Shocked..

You say yes but robots can have humans to fix the robots WRONG the robots will fix themselves  Shocked..
Imagine it with AI and attacking you Cry Cry Cheesy Cheesy Shocked Shocked..Scary times or good times?..

Boston Dynamics have created a humanoid robot that can do backflips and gymnastic routines. The Atlas .

Yeah there will become universal or basic income soon for those who choose not to work at all. But dont know why you make the assumptions robots can fix themselves. Sure they will be high functioning but that doesnt mean

they could repair themselves unless they knew how and we wouldnt program them that way. Otherwise our way of life would be obsolete and I doubt this is what we are going for when striving for advancement in society.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:05:23 PM

Yeah there will become universal or basic income soon for those who choose not to work at all. But dont know why you make the assumptions robots can fix themselves. Sure they will be high functioning but that doesnt mean

they could repair themselves unless they knew how and we wouldnt program them that way. Otherwise our way of life would be obsolete and I doubt this is what we are going for when striving for advancement in society.
they could repair themselves unless they knew how and we wouldnt program them that way.

We program to use less workers..
I am a boss why will i pay coders and engineers to fix the robot when i can buy a robot to fix the robot..

It's what we do find ways to save money ..
Who cares as long as i make the money and my share holders..

Artificial intelligence 'judge' developed by UCL computer scientists ...
https://www.theguardian.com › Technology › Artificial intelligence (AI)
23 Oct 2016 - The AI “judge” has reached the same verdicts as judges at the European court of humanrights in almost four in five cases involving torture..

AI learns to write its own code by stealing from other programs | New ...
https://www.newscientist.com/.../mg23331144-500-ai-learns-to-write-its-own-code-by...
22 Feb 2017 - A machine learning system has gained the ability to write its own code. Created by researchers at Microsoft and the University of Cambridge, the system, called DeepCoder, solved basic challenges of the kind set by programming competitions. ... DeepCoder uses a technique called program .

I hope you do know they will learn and do way more than you think..PANDORA'S BOX ..

Google develops AI that learns by itself | The Week UK
www.theweek.co.uk › Artificial intelligence
19 Oct 2017 - Google-owned artificial intelligence (AI) firm DeepMind has developed a new software program that learned by itself how to play the ancient ..

If money was so easy to come by then everyone would have it.. Wink
Best way to make money by not hurting people YES work..BUT where is it Undecided Kiss..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:07:41 PM

It's called evolution. You can expect robots to take over starting from the jobs that are beyond our abilities, like chip assembly and proceeding to the easiest tasks that can be programmed. We are using automated CNC machines and people aren't afraid of them although they have reduced the amount of workers required to do the job. Remember the old machine shops with hundreds of workers doing all the drilling and cutting? Now all it takes is one person to write the code and another to input it into the system and the machine will keep repeating it until it runs out of material. People have evolved from machinists to programmers and it's going to continue.
I don't think the change is going to happen in a year or two. Even if a robot will be able to take your place it's going to cost a lot of money. Not all companies will have enough money to buy them and not all will want to.
As for universal income I think that even when you get fired you shouldn't think of it like the end of the world and think 'I have free money now, fuck jobs, I'll have another beer'.
Not all companies will have enough money to buy them and not all will want to.

I thinks they will if they save millions of dollars having one..

Amazon warehouse robots - YouTube
Video for amazon robot warehouse▶ 2:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sEVX4mPuto
6 Dec 2016 - Uploaded by Bubli Ahmed
CNET News S3 • E201 CNET News - Meet the robots making Amazon even faster - Duration: 2:27. CNET 733,650 ..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:49:10 PM

A good factory can have about a 1000 workers soon they will be 100 max..

900 gone jobs tell me where do they go and what do they do..
So in the modern age you will need to be highly skilled at something that a robot cannot do..

So make sure you pick the right path ..
Sit down and have a good think of your job choice  because what ever you study could get wiped out by a robot..

So good luck young adults of this new age you have it way worse than we ever did when i was a young
adult..

So out of 7 billion people maybe only a 500 million work force rest will be sitting doing nothing..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: