Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 07:30:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Bitcoins for UK Bank Transfers - New Site Now Operational  (Read 2929 times)
gigatux (OP)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 10:12:53 AM

My site, Bittylicious, was just released to the public which allows users to buy Bitcoins in return for UK bank transfers (Faster Payments, i.e. regular bank transfers for most people). It's not a marketplace, so users can't register as sellers; it's really just a simple service to send Bitcoins once money has been deposited.

Margins are minimal in order to get the word out, so it's a good place to get some cheap Bitcoins. There's a limit to how many you can buy (0.5 BTC for unregistered users, 1 BTC for registered) but this value goes up the longer you have an account.

Visit http://www.bittylicious.com/ to buy. For comparison, the current rate is £69.43.

Feedback, constructive criticism etc. all welcome.
BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 11:11:08 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2013, 11:21:52 AM by BigBitz

very cool mate!

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
haveagr8day

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 11:16:17 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2013, 03:52:06 PM by haveagr8day

i want to buy 500 btc

i can give you 200% of mt gox. you send first

Please disregard this post. Someone got access to my account last night. Sorry for the inconvenience.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle
Tips: 14pw9gn35ueAWHvdkesQV298QLPWGBESjs
gigatux (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 11:23:52 AM

i want to buy 500 btc

i can give you 200% of mt gox. you send first
Wow! That sounds too good to be true! Let me know where I should send my non-reversible but somehow risk free $50,000 worth of Bitcoins to.
SNAZ31

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 11:39:58 AM

Cool, the UK needs more bitcoin love, I was with intersango and Britcoin before that... Ahhhh, I miss those days and actually I really like that amir taki, he is a bitcoin purist and hates all the regulation BS! Full respect to him... I remember when I first sent my cash to him and was waiting to be ripped off but I never was, good lad...

Anyway your site looks nice, shame you have no option to sell bitcoins too.

Btw don't you think your account will be shut down before long? That has always been the problem with UK exchanges. Or is that why there is no sell option?

Best of luck to you though. Smiley

Oh and whats the deal with this?

"We're looking for people that can help us out as we expand into a variety of countries. Please get in touch if you have:"

I take it you are looking for people outside of the UK?
gigatux (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 02:11:26 PM

"We're looking for people that can help us out as we expand into a variety of countries. Please get in touch if you have:"

I take it you are looking for people outside of the UK?
Indeed. We are looking to expand too (especially into western Europe) so we're investigating any options we might have.
grums

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 03:11:26 PM

Hi,

Site looks great! UK needed this badly! Just curious what are they sites rates? Same as Gox or Gox + 2% etc?

Thanks and good luck with the site!

Donations : BTC : 13Niw9YieHnEiuVxaVsFEAv4Hsomrs711u
                  LTC : LYaFDMTK5xSohBdBxbidqH9skzNAWFawhD
gigatux (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 03:55:21 PM

Site looks great! UK needed this badly! Just curious what are they sites rates? Same as Gox or Gox + 2% etc?
Thanks very much for your comments!

The rates are currently pretty low to get the word out (so about MtGox plus 1-1.5%). This will probably increase in the future, but hopefully not by too much.
fbassett

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 06:06:43 PM

Very quick courteous and easy to deal with, happy to do business again.
gigatux (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 11:46:04 AM

We've just added a few more features, the most important one being phone verification. This, in reality, means that the maximum amount of Bitcoins you can buy has now doubled.

Current price on Bittylicious is a bargainous £68.89 per BTC.
luke.watson

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 28, 2013, 08:40:33 AM

Bought BTC0.5 last night, instant delivery - took maybe 10 seconds to verify?

This is exactly what has been needed in the UK for far too long, highly recommended !
jaddy

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 01:37:19 PM

Just bought 2BTC. Took about an hour and a half from start to finish.

Was a little worried as the site had no escrow, but the BTC came through so I'm happy.

Spoke to the Admin before I started and the were friendly and helpful. I'd recommend the service if you're a UK resident as it is a pain to try and buy BTC here.
nottm28

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 02:57:53 PM

Just made a test 0.5 BTC purchase - the whole thing took 5 mins for the coins to arrive in my wallet - I didn't bother registering this time, just entered email address and wallet address - this looks good for UK coin buyers - the rate I paid was 1 BTC = 61.2 GBP when MTGox was showing 1 BTC = 59.1 GBP

So hardly any mark up over gox - thanks!

donations not accepted
Moogle

Activity: 238

KUPO!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 03:22:03 PM

just put in a purchase of 2BTC. signed up and verified phone.
im amazed how fast it was. money is already on its way in less than 2 minutes. waiting for the confirmation now. ETA 11 minutes Smiley

vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:15:56 PM

My site, Bittylicious, was just released to the public which allows users to buy Bitcoins in return for UK bank transfers (Faster Payments, i.e. regular bank transfers for most people). It's not a marketplace, so users can't register as sellers; it's really just a simple service to send Bitcoins once money has been deposited.

Margins are minimal in order to get the word out, so it's a good place to get some cheap Bitcoins. There's a limit to how many you can buy (0.5 BTC for unregistered users, 1 BTC for registered) but this value goes up the longer you have an account.

Visit http://www.bittylicious.com/ to buy. For comparison, the current rate is £69.43.

Feedback, constructive criticism etc. all welcome.

just used your service 3 times so far XD very good and much cheaper than anything out there a feature i would love to see is being able to pay the transaction fee as 1 of my orders has taken over an hour the que just gets longer and longer XD, other than that its probably the bet place to buy bitcoin in the uk and could quite possible be the best place to buy bitcoins anywhere in the world, the whole thing is much less stress than dealing with any other service out there

i would be interested in knowing how you get bitcoins in the first place do you buy them in bulk or mine them??? just curiosity more than anything

nottm28

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 11:34:08 AM

How come the markup has jumped from around 3% to around 18% above mtgox?

donations not accepted
gigatux (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 12:19:14 PM

It's because we're doing manual trading at the moment which requires a lot more manpower than automated trading. We hope to return things to normal soon, but we're not sure if it'll be today or not.
nottm28

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 12:24:15 PM

It's because we're doing manual trading at the moment which requires a lot more manpower than automated trading. We hope to return things to normal soon, but we're not sure if it'll be today or not.

Ok thanks for the reply

donations not accepted
evilscoop

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 12:41:15 PM

nice to see, the sepa to bitstamp was always a pain....
Ill be trying this out myself soon....

Do you have plans to go the other way, btc -> gbp ?
Moogle

Activity: 238

KUPO!

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 02:22:05 PM

yeah was gonna say! I bought some this morning and the rate was about £2 more than mtgox. 30 minutes later it was suddenly £10 more than mtgox yet the price had dropped further Shocked its currently £47 on mtgox and £55 at bitty Cry

other than that though a great service. really quick and super easy. dont suppose anyone else knows if theres anything like this around in the uk? Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: