Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:02:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum haven't really moved..  (Read 816 times)
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:26:28 AM

In my opinion, Ethereum will pump a lot soon because they are going to release a lot of update and good news like for exemple they will switch from Proof of Work to proof of Stake and if you own a lot of Eth then you can mine it, I think you need to have around 1000 ETH or something. So people are going to buy a lot of ETH in the next coming weeks

Unambiguously, the price of the Ethereum will grow. I have not read a single prediction that the Ethereum will fall or remain in the same position. There are no grounds for this. Look at the last month. He grew by 60 - 100 dollars during this time. This is not a bad result.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:27:19 AM

Ethereum wont move because the volatility of the market is high,you must be proud because the alts you are holding has stable price.
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:41:32 AM

Ethereum hasnt show much rise right now, but by the end of the year, it should rise to around $400 or more.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:46:45 AM

ETH have their own potential so it may increase in the future.

Why I can say that ?
Let's take a look on Microsoft who use ETH as their transaction. That big company won't choose anything carelessly without well prepared calculation.
So it's just a matter of time !

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:55:22 AM

Ethereum hasnt show much rise right now, but by the end of the year, it should rise to around $400 or more.

Well, that escalated quickly! Bulls just stepped in and pushed the price up $25 in a couple hours. We just crossed $400! This price level is right where the early September top was, so I suspect we will see some resistance here.

But that's a 40% rise in 2 weeks. Even measured against BTC's recent moves, that's a pretty big gain. I'm sure glad that I didn't get shaken out of my ETH bags while it was sideways for so long.

Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:58:06 PM

On one hand it was about time for an upward correction for Ethereum. On the other hand it has risen so fast I'm afraid it will fall back again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: