Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:30:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56561 times)
p2psf

Activity: 1288
Merit: 11

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 02:18:37 AM

ICO IS NOW LIVE WITH 25% BONUS

Good job developers and admins. Let us pray that first week of the ICO will be successful. Are there any future improvements to come? any upcoming events?

Hello and greetings dear steampunkz,

Thank you for your kind words and support. Amen to that. Lots of future improvements have been planned.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or clarifications and spread the good word about our ICO.

Best regards.

Thank you for the fast response admin. Will watch these topics for further information about ICO. I'm thinking of joining the bounty campaign soon.

Hello again and greetings dear steampunkz,

It is our pleasure dear. Thank you for your consideration. Heres the bounty link for your convenience.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2386388.0

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project and we look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 02:23:19 AM

I liked how they replay to each one of us, and trying hard to explain every thing and answer any question about their project, we don't see that in other thread, and that shows us how much they are interested in out feedback, Good job.

Hello and greetings dear negancoin,

Thank you for your observation. We are here for you and we are aware that we can succeed by listening to all that the community members have to say to us. We believe, and this is instilled in our ethos that "Feedback is the breakfast, lunch and dinner of champions".

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or clarifications and spread the good word about our ICO.

Best regards.

moonfrost21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:26:44 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 03:46:21 AM by moonfrost21

You guys are realy showing seriousness on this project Im so overwhelmed with your press release schedule and there a ton of it. Thus project for sure is a blast since media alone id the number one promoter for a startkng business. Goodluck on this.

It's nice to see that they were able to publish tons of press release on different websites but it kinda creeps me out when I read the same text when I visited the links. If you have the same author then I think it's understandable but is there any more updates?

I am interested in this project so I also checked your current two clients; Electronic Leaning Inc. (ELI) and the ISI group consortium. Are they not related to each other?

Hello and greetings dear moonfrost21,

Thank you for your observation and for asking some good questions.

Other than the press releases posted, our PR team has also undertaken much more PR activity which we have refrained from posting here. What we posted was just a sample of a PR that went viral and was on so many different news channels and sites. We have reached out to over 30000 journalists worldwide in the last few days. Our website has been recording hits from all over the world. We had over 140000 headline impressions only from one PR release and over 1000 recorded hits just from one site. These are just to name a few.

Electronic Learning Inc. was first incorporated in 2004 when Jameel co-founded it along with another group. Jameel also participated in co-founding Innovative Solutions International in 2010, this time with a totally different group. Therefore, you will find Jameel as the common person in the two groups. He was also selected to head the corporations as its CEO, an executive function outside of his shareholding and equity participation. However, they are two separate and distinct entities as of now.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or clarifications and please spread the good word about our ICO. Look forward to your support and participation.

Best regards.

Hi, thanks for your fast response. I honestly can't say that I will be one of the investors but I'll definitely support this kind of project. After watching the video I got interested in your idea of using the blockchain to store your client's file or data for security purposes.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 02:29:09 AM

Thanks for sharing about David drake its an inspiration for me. I did my Graduation when i am 19 Years and started my career in a Top branded organization besides bitcoin is my new world. Your seriousness is really a good tone for project ensuring the TRUST of every one and sure your project will reap success.

Thanks for letting us understand about P2PS: Which is a peer-to-peer gateway of our transactions on the decentralized blockchain, secure and interference free,Peer-to-Peer Communication system platforms that are used in Government and defense, Digital education and delivery, Medical and Pharma, Banking and Finance and other corporate sectors.

Hello and greetings dear mardaed,

It is our pleasure and we are proud to let everyone know about Mr. David Drake being a part of our advisory board. Thank you for your observation. We are always here for you and are aware that we can only succeed by listening to the community members and all that they have to tell us. We wish you all the best in your career goals.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or clarifications and spread the good word about our ICO.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 02:34:38 AM

You guys are realy showing seriousness on this project Im so overwhelmed with your press release schedule and there a ton of it. Thus project for sure is a blast since media alone id the number one promoter for a startkng business. Goodluck on this.

Hello and greetings dear 4p0l4k4y,

Thank you for your encouraging words and support.

Other than those press releases posted, our PR team has also undertaken may more press releases which we have not posted here because someone passed a negative comment. We have reached out to over 30000 journalists worldwide in the last few days. Our website has been recording hits from all over the world. We had over 140000 headline impressions only from one PR release and over 1000 recorded hits just from one site.

We have a good referral bonus in place. Please let us know if you or someone you know would be interested in our referral program. Look forward to your support and participation.

Best regards.
Well that individual who input a negative comment on your project might not know what he/she is talking about. Nonetheless you have my 100 support on this and I will promote you on my social media account.
We can't really deny the fact that there are always a critic in all aspects especially in this kind of project. This is a new project so expected there are many challenges that will come as this is underdevelopment.

I agree, but some critics are meant to help the project grow, so it also important to listen and apply those critics in the project. But when it comes to negative comment, it shows that there is something that the project lacks. But do not give up and do not be down. Show them that you can do better.

Hello and greetings dear reck1ess,

Absolutely and thats why we are on the constant lookout to overcome any weakness that may exist. However, the negativity was not related to our system but the viral Press Release. thank you for your words of encouragement.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 03:15:17 AM

To have a secured, faster and cheap platforms are the assets of a project that big investors are looking for. With P2PS, securing the system is the main purpose. In this program, your future is sure and secure. Everybody want this idea so for sure everybody will support this. As crypto society gives their support, the project developers as well, will give their best to produced platforms that gives satisfaction to each of us. I believe that this is developed not for the benefits of the developers but also for the benefits of everyone who patronized it. Keep it up team.

Hello and greetings dear izay.

Thank you for summing it up so nicely dear izay. Even I could not have said it in a better way.

To strengthen what you have stated, I would like to add that neither Mr. David Drake nor Mr. Sean Brizendine would have accepted to be part of our advisory board if our project was not strong enough for their involvement.

Mr. David Drake’s job is to conduct due diligence and underwriting of ICOs for 150 family offices, crypto traders and hedge funds globally relying on his advice.

Mr. David Drake is a board advisor for 5 Initial Coin Offering firms. While he was a board advisor the 5 together raised a total of $111M the last couple of months.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 03:18:08 AM

It's nice to see that they were able to publish tons of press release on different websites but it kinda creeps me out when I read the same text when I visited the links. If you have the same author then I think it's understandable but is there any more updates?

I am interested in this project so I also checked your current two clients; Electronic Leaning Inc. (ELI) and the ISI group consortium. Are they not related to each other?

Other than the press releases posted, our PR team has also undertaken much more PR activity which we have refrained from posting here. What we posted was just a sample of a PR that went viral and was on so many different news channels and sites. We have reached out to over 30000 journalists worldwide in the last few days. Our website has been recording hits from all over the world. We had over 140000 headline impressions only from one PR release and over 1000 recorded hits just from one site. These are just to name a few.

Electronic Learning Inc. was first incorporated in 2004 when Jameel co-founded it along with another group. Jameel also participated in co-founding Innovative Solutions International in 2010, this time with a totally different group. Therefore, you will find Jameel as the common person in the two groups. He was also selected to head the corporations as its CEO, an executive function outside of his shareholding and equity participation. However, they are two separate and distinct entities as of now.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or clarifications and please spread the good word about our ICO. Look forward to your support and participation.

Best regards.

Hi, thanks for your fast response. I honestly can't say that I will be one of the investors but I'll definitely support this kind of project. After watching the video I got interested in your idea of using the blockchain to store your client's file and that's what caught my interests.

Thank you for your observation.

Hope that more people look at our project the way you did and support our project to make it successful. Presently not many people may realize what we have endeavored to do. One look at their crypto wallets or their bank accounts when they are hacked and empty may make them realize but that would be too late because they had not taken enough precaution to protect their digital assets.

Therefore, this is the time to act and participate so that we can provide to the world at large a secure, interference-free platform for the greater good of humanity.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 03:20:39 AM

Thanks for sharing about David drake its an inspiration for me. I did my Graduation when i am 19 Years and started my career in a Top branded organization besides bitcoin is my new world. Your seriousness is really a good tone for project ensuring the TRUST of every one and sure your project will reap success.

Thanks for letting us understand about P2PS: Which is a peer-to-peer gateway of our transactions on the decentralized blockchain, secure and interference free,Peer-to-Peer Communication system platforms that are used in Government and defense, Digital education and delivery, Medical and Pharma, Banking and Finance and other corporate sectors.

Hello and greetings dear mardaed,

It is our pleasure and we are proud to let everyone know about Mr. David Drake being a part of our advisory board. Thank you for your observation. We are always here for you and are aware that we can only succeed by listening to the community members and all that they have to tell us. We wish you all the best in your career goals.

Best regards.

The most important thing in such projects is the safety and trust of the client! Like in banks but only without his participation. I hope you will cope with this task.

Hi stasyk411,

Thank you for your correct observation about the safety and security of clients.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or clarifications and please spread the good word about our ICO. Look forward to your support and participation.

Best regards.

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:25:04 AM

Nowadays, businesses have been found to use network effects and economies of scale to their own advantages rather than passing on some of the accrued benefits to the user. In todays days, networking is very popular and widely spread in the world we are living. I believe that this P2P which is the Economic Integrated into Secure Communication, has the potential to gain more people interested to invest in this project. Having this kind of project, the people future will be put into an assurance and secure. I'm looking forward to this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 03:42:34 AM

Nowadays, businesses have been found to use network effects and economies of scale to their own advantages rather than passing on some of the accrued benefits to the user. In todays days, networking is very popular and widely spread in the world we are living. I believe that this P2P which is the Economic Integrated into Secure Communication, has the potential to gain more people interested to invest in this project. Having this kind of project, the people future will be put into an assurance and secure. I'm looking forward to this project.

Hi seriin,

Thank you for your observation about the benefits of our P2P secure, interference-free platform.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or clarifications and please spread the good word about our ICO. Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:58:26 AM

What wallet does this coin need? Do we need to download your specific wallet or is it a ERC20 token or something similar to that? If ERC then is supported by MEW directly?
SweetSv

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:16:09 AM

To have a secured, faster and cheap platforms are the assets of a project that big investors are looking for. With P2PS, securing the system is the main purpose. In this program, your future is sure and secure. Everybody want this idea so for sure everybody will support this. As crypto society gives their support, the project developers as well, will give their best to produced platforms that gives satisfaction to each of us. I believe that this is developed not for the benefits of the developers but also for the benefits of everyone who patronized it. Keep it up team.

Thank you for summing it up so nicely dear izay. Even I could not have said it in a better way.

To strengthen what you have stated, I would like to add that neither Mr. David Drake nor Mr. Sean Brizendine would have accepted to be part of our advisory board if our project was not strong enough for their involvement.

Mr. David Drake’s job is to conduct due diligence and underwriting of ICOs for 150 family offices, crypto traders and hedge funds globally relying on his advice.

Mr. David Drake is a board advisor for 5 Initial Coin Offering firms. While he was a board advisor the 5 together raised a total of $111M the last couple of months.

Best regards.

Wow, a very serious team and an adviser, I hope the fees will be no worse than in other ICO where David took part. Can you give llink the ICO on which David participated?
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:05:21 AM

I liked how they replay to each one of us, and trying hard to explain every thing and answer any question about their project, we don't see that in other thread, and that shows us how much they are interested in out feedback, Good job.
You're right, every issue that we raised they quickly answer and I'm a bit surprised because of their sincere about this project. With this work attitude of the team which is a very friendly and always online I can say that this project will be soon a successful one.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:47:07 AM

What wallet does this coin need? Do we need to download your specific wallet or is it a ERC20 token or something similar to that? If ERC then is supported by MEW directly?

Hello and greetings dear UpsilonTrooper,

So we are an ERC20 token and can be deposited on MEW, Meta Mask, Mist, etc. Any wallet that supports an ERC20 token can be used to receive our P2PS Tokens.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:48:41 AM

At the beginning of topic u can see "The P2PS crypto-token is an ERC20 digital asset token on the secure Blockchain. It replaces the traditional license and transaction fees paid by both service providers as well as end users on various peer-to-peer networks e-commerce platforms. The P2PS crypto-token was developed by the P2P Solutions Foundation team."
So you can use your myetherwallet to hold P2PS.

Hello and greetings dear vivavivu,

Thank you so much for the clarification.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:52:48 AM

Best regards.

Wow, a very serious team and an adviser, I hope the fees will be no worse than in other ICO where David took part. Can you give llink the ICO on which David participated?

Hello and greetings dear SweetSv,

Thank you for asking.

Heres the 5 ICOs that raised $111M the last couple of months while David was a board advisor:

www.Moeda.in

www.Polymath.com

www.Ambrosus.com

www.Icobox.io

www.Opskins.com

Best regards.

Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:57:35 AM

Best regards.

Hi, thanks for your fast response. I honestly can't say that I will be one of the investors but I'll definitely support this kind of project. After watching the video I got interested in your idea of using the blockchain to store your client's file and that's what caught my interests.

Thank you for your observation.

Hope that more people look at our project the way you did and support our project to make it successful. Presently not many people may realize what we have endeavored to do. One look at their crypto wallets or their bank accounts when they are hacked and empty may make them realize but that would be too late because they had not taken enough precaution to protect their digital assets.

Therefore, this is the time to act and participate so that we can provide to the world at large a secure, interference-free platform for the greater good of humanity.

Best regards.

Great! I, too, think so, people do not think about their actions by not having problems. It is necessary to give people information before problems arise and use similar solutions.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 06:04:15 AM

You're right, every issue that we raised they quickly answer and I'm a bit surprised because of their sincere about this project. With this work attitude of the team which is a very friendly and always online I can say that this project will be soon a successful one.

Hello and greetings dear Dodoymabs,

Thank you for your observation and for the lovely compliments. Our team joins me to send a big thanx your way.

We are always here for you and constantly listening to your feedback.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or clarifications and please spread the good word about our ICO.

Look forward to your support and participation.

Best regards.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 06:07:17 AM

Hi Dev good to see all the interactions taking place here. Some very good points were raised by the forum members and answered, at least to my satisfaction. Cannot talk for others but I am quite sure you must have a successful ICO. Good luck.
Its realy nice to see when the support staff is reaching out right away to its members. It ensures investors and members that they wont be left behind if ever there is a problem that might occur. Keep it up peeps

Hey thanx bro, appreciate your kind words dear 4p0l4k4y. We believe in service that must delight you or you may not do business with us Wink

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or clarifications and please spread the good word about our ICO.

Look forward to your support and participation.

Best regards.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:09:19 AM

Hi Dev good to see all the interactions taking place here. Some very good points were raised by the forum members and answered, at least to my satisfaction. Cannot talk for others but I am quite sure you must have a successful ICO. Good luck.
Its realy nice to see when the support staff is reaching out right away to its members. It ensures investors and members that they wont be left behind if ever there is a problem that might occur. Keep it up peeps

Yeah, a project that always on our side to support on any concerns or questions on this projects. I appreciate one of their platforms which is different from other competitors because they have the lowest entry point in the P2P investment market. Also, they have no limit the users to invest. Really great project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: