Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:26:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56557 times)
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:20:39 AM

Launch of P2PS which is an Economic Value Integrated into Secure Communication System is an innovative path line on track now. We are happy to avail the highly motivated diverse team with a strong background, whose goal is to make a difference in global decentralized, secure and interference free, Peer-to-Peer communication systems platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:54:30 AM

The technology of storing personal data on the blockchein I think is the most necessary and the only correct one. I always think about hackers who can access my data. Fortunately in this project no one has access to my personal data except me.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:43:23 AM

Is this serious their team only have 4 people for foundation-based projects? Is it disordered if have only 4 people? I actually reminded with stuffgogo project that his team only had 3 people and until now there is still no significant development, moreover, this project is about foundation that if according to me is less crowded in the world of cryptocurrency.

By the way, what are the position of this 4 people that are on foundation-based project? And what is the common number of people that should be in that specialization in order for them to be able to support the project properly? For having a weak foundation and slow development will really affect the value of the token.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:50:31 AM

Are you guys only selling tokens through bitcoin, ethereum and Litecoin? What about dogecoin ir bitcoincash. Im pretty sure skme investors wants to purchse using those altcoins.

That's opening a can of worms at this point. People will start demanding they accept every single altcoin. Bcash currently is going WILD price swings since being added on GDAX/Coinbase
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:35:31 AM

Hello Dev team, do you have plan to building the community of P2PS on social media? Especially on telegram channel, i know you have the official channel on Twitter and Facebook, but it is not enough in my opinions mostly investors on the ICOs they use telegram channel to getting new updating information and they can make direct questions on telegram, it will gives community enough updating information about the projects fast than just on Facebook and Twitter, thank you very much tell me if i have missed something about it.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:41:05 AM

I've checked your translation bounty and found out that there are no slots for the Russian language.
Do you have plans to extend your translation bounty and include Russian WP, ANN and etc?
If yes, I can kindly help you to work it out  Wink

snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:42:54 AM

Can the  citizens of South Korea  invest to ICO?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:44:09 AM

I got acquainted with the opinion of Mr. Sean Brisendin. It really pushes on the reflections, in fact, if Bitkoyn drops to $ 1000 this will be a real catastrophe for the coin holders. We must be reinsured and invest in other actively developing coins.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:22:44 AM

Is the ICO is live now??when will be end...What is the value of this coin...is there any progress...Hope the manager will be posted the details very soon
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:59:28 PM

I got acquainted with the opinion of Mr. Sean Brisendin. It really pushes on the reflections, in fact, if Bitkoyn drops to $ 1000 this will be a real catastrophe for the coin holders. We must be reinsured and invest in other actively developing coins.

I doubt that he will fall to such a critical price. He had a very large number of investors, vryatli he will be given so low to fall. Bitcoin is the most proven coin on the market. Others are his followers.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:01:21 PM

"P2PS uses a decentralized peer-to-peer system that is being leveraged by government and defense, digital education and delivery, medical and pharma, banking and finance, and other corporate sectors today."

Well, P2PS is on the way to substitute bitcoin and ethereum. Just imagine they get leveragded by government in some countries in North America and in middle east in these catogories such as defense, digital education, medical and pharma, banking and finance ... etc.   This is one of the biggest Blockchain / Token  Project that I ever seen.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:19:45 PM

I watch the team very well prepared for ICO and continues to work actively. I think with such a team and such advisers, the project must achieve its goals.

This is a sign that there really serious about this project because the team is working actively. Having this kind of team that is  very dedicated with their job really has a bigger chance to success and failure is a no.

Of course we talk about serious things here and we assured that no other person to such scams. I really appreciate their advocacy as well as the dev who always with us to support this project. Great!
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:32:29 PM

Well, continue team P2PS for your very good and better progress and development. This is really a great news that you are improving well and faster to adapt what the people are seeking in thus world. The project shows the true ability it has. And congrats and goodluck to the team working on this project P2PS, because they make this project attain or reach in this far. It just shows that the whole P2PS Team is really working hard to aim their goal and make the people be satisfied to what they are expecting from the P2PS. I still want to know more better news about this. GoodLuck and GoodJob!

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Semaj123

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:42:31 PM

Well, continue team P2PS for your very good and better progress and development. This is really a great news that you are improving well and faster to adapt what the people are seeking in thus world. The project shows the true ability it has. And congrats and goodluck to the team working on this project P2PS, because they make this project attain or reach in this far. It just shows that the whole P2PS Team is really working hard to aim their goal and make the people be satisfied to what they are expecting from the P2PS. I still want to know more better news about this. GoodLuck and GoodJob!
The team do whatever they can for the good of their clients and as this project is going we really see such big improvement about their job. As what you observed they are really doing this with dedication and hardwork.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:48:08 PM

"P2PS uses a decentralized peer-to-peer system that is being leveraged by government and defense, digital education and delivery, medical and pharma, banking and finance, and other corporate sectors today."

Well, P2PS is on the way to substitute bitcoin and ethereum. Just imagine they get leveragded by government in some countries in North America and in middle east in these catogories such as defense, digital education, medical and pharma, banking and finance ... etc. This is one of the biggest Blockchain / Token  Project that I ever seen.
Yes, the Biggest Token Project for sure. Besides, P2PS project team have been working tremendously hard and accelerating forward towards their missionary goal within months. Seriously they are awesome! I love their full involvements in their own project and the admin is always around to attend to our enquiries. This is their major Key factor that will lead P2PS to its greatest success in their platform launching. Cheers!
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:56:03 PM

Can the  citizens of South Korea  invest to ICO?

I'm also curious what will be the answer of the Dev, anyway are you a korean? Is ICO already banned in you country? Last time I heard about korea banning ICO or bitcoin but I am not updated now. For me, if koreans will really like to join then they will do all possible way to make it.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:42:09 PM

I'm surprised what a powerful team the developer assembled I hope they will help him in a very useful project. This project is different in that it really needs people. Good luck!
Probably that is going to happen because this team is really making their ways to success by building a right team to do this project. So they are displaying the names of the team for us to believe that this is really a serious matter.

I agree, I believed that it will be happened in the future since this project is still in progress. As the staff and leader on this project support and response any concerns of the users. Also, I appreciate their advocacy that aim to create a worldwide network of digital services and to provide various peer-to-peer networks e-commerce platforms.

Yes, even if the project is still new they already got a high volume of positive response from many members here. The devs are actively responding and already posted a lot of details regarding p2ps improvements in the past few weeks.
In first time they are showing a good result.
I think P2P Project have big investor who helping P2P project to conquer in future. Thats mostly need a project to conqure in future.

Nice observation dear Rabby637,

We seem to have one of the biggest companies in the world LDJ Capital founded and chaired by Mr. David Drake supporting our project. That is a huge morale booster to us all knowing that he will participate along with his family offices. Then we also have Mr. Sean Brizendine who is connected to some billionaires. Then again Mr. Ken Tachibana is the founder and managing principal of Intelligence Capital joining our Advisory board just yesterday. What better could we have asked for?

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project and we look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards.

Yeah. You already say that how many big investor connected with P2P project. Who are helping to grow & conquer in future of P2P project. A big investor invest on this project which project have different structure from another project. P2P project must be have some special structure thats why P2P is connected with big investor.
Efta321

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:10:56 PM

I am also impressed with the work of P2PS continue P2PS team for your progress and development is very good I strongly support your success. This is really very interesting news for all of us. we will wait for the next good news! good job.
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:43:48 PM

Their ICO is now live with 20% bonus for the first 500,000 P2PS token or there is only 4 days left before it ends. You can contribute Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin. If you really like their project enough their ICO's purpose is really great that they are considering our privacy for their exchange digitally and our files are absolutely safe and secure with no interference of any third party. P2P is really a great platform that we should take invest in, we should support P2P, share their platform and let everyone know that P2P is having the bonuses they should take

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:25:18 PM

Economic value integrated into secure communication system. Support P2P ICO is now live with 25% Bonus. Hurry because this is an opportunity you dont want to miss out. Follow also their website, facebook, twitter instagram. Read their whitepaper and participate in their bounty. This is the greatest peer to peer network e-commerce platform. It's so awesome that the P2P solutions Foundation team created the P2PS crypto token that I think next year would be one of the greatest coin
Yes the ico is still live and also give the 20% bonus.you can also buy tokens with the btc and ltc and eth.i suggests you to share this platform as much as possible.i belive that this project will acheive great success.i also into this project and i also suggest you to invest in this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: